(PP-F1) A fated meeting (Rolland & Susano) (Complete)

Rolland took Susanos hand and walked her to the Inn, as he held out the bottle of Sake, "Want a drink?" He asked her, not caring that there wasn't a cup with him, as he looked around and saw a few players around him. They all were just minding their business, "Hmm... I guess there are a few night owl players here, well Susano, you excited for the agenda tomorrow?" He asked her, hoping she was as excited as him for the swimming on floor three, as he got to the door of the Inn and opened it allowing Susano to enter as he walked to the counter, "Two rooms please." He said as the Inn owner gave him the keys and he handed one over to Susano and looked at her, "Well I guess I will see you tomorrow, if you still want to go swimming." He said as he gave her a warm smile and patted her on the shoulder walking up the stairs and walking to his room, before he tried to unlock the door. As his key fell, he grunted, "Blasted key, get over here." He said to himself and finally unlocked his door and entered the room, as he locked his door as soon as he got in, he walked to the bed and sat down, *Well that was fun.* He thought as he laid back and looked up at the ceiling, thinking about the agenda he had set, that was if Susano wished to go to the third floor.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walking hand in hand Susano would blush slightly realizing the connotation that the other players may have been thinking of this whole scenario not sure if she was even comfortable now playing with another male character that wasn't one of her brothers. Caught off guard by the question which Rolland offered she blinked a bit shocked looking about as if he was possibly speaking to someone else knowing full well it was an offer to her. "Um, sure?" Hesitantly she would reach her hand out to grip the bottle and take a quick swig before shaking her head at the taste. "Maybe next time I will stick with the nonalcoholic beverages." She laughed, before following it up with. "Yes that sounds like a date." Stopping she would grow even more flustered as she mentioned the word date. "No no no not a date date. Just you know a meeting time to enjoy one another company. In a completely none romantic way." She began gesticulating her hands as she showed her awkwardness. "Good night," she stuttered before quickly locking herself away in her room.