[PP-F4] The Road to Recovery. (Sol / Destiny)

Sol followed Destiny and noticed the creature, then noticed the music shortly after. He wondered how he didn't hear this. Once he saw Destiny lay down next to the creature, Sol tilted his head slightly to the side. "What the hell are you-" He then spots the creature with a dagger, as anger soon builds as the creature spoke to him. Sol replied, "You're about to have alot more than just a 'guest'." drawing his spear, clearly with the intent to kill the elf. "Let her go... This is the one and final warning." Sol readies into a stance to dash forward. His eyes locked on the creature, but keeping tabs on Destiny's safety. "You even dare lay a BREATH on her and you will severely pay."

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Huh?†Destiny said as she sat up.  “What..What …. Where am I?†she said as she looked around.  Destiny saw the piper.  “Oh fu….†She said as her eyes slowly made their way to Sol.  “Well….this is heavily embarrassing..†she thought to herself.  Destiny reached for her sword and unsheathed it. 

[5721]  BD = 4; 2+2,  MD = 1

Destiny ran towards the Piper.  The section of the cave that they were in was by far too dark to see anything.  And Destiny, being in trance didn’t think to bring any of the shrooms with her to see.  As Destiny ran she felt the unevenness of the ground and tripped on a rock.  Destiny went flying into Sol.  “umph.  Sorry Sol…† she said as she sat up.

[Destiny misses]

The Piper sat there and didn’t do anything.  The Piper didn’t need to,  Destiny wasn’t a threat, she was more a clutz than anything.

[Piper misses]

[Destiny 24/24HP]

[sol 23/23 HP]

[Piper 25/25 HP] 

[5723] BD = 5; 3+2

Sol was a bit releived once Destiny made her way back to his side. He looked at her. "You okay?" He turned back to the Impish creature and glared. "Alright you, Prepare yourself!" Sol Dashed forward with his spear leading the way, unfortunately the piper dodged out of the way just in time. "Heh, Quick for an ugly little thing... I'll show you to mess with Destiny~! " Sol retracted his spear and leapt back to infront of Destiny, with the definite ambition to protect her from any oncoming attack.

[sol Misses]

[Destiny 24/24HP]

[sol 23/23 HP]

[Piper 25/25 HP] 

Destiny put her hand on Sol’s shoulder. “Hey, its fine. Stay chill.†She said with a clam voice. “I got this. “ Destiny smiled at Sol. Destiny stepped forward with her sword. She readied herself and took in a deep breath.

[5724] BD = 6; 4+2, MD = 5; 6-1

Destiny ran forward to the piper. She ran quickly, her hair flowing behind her. She swung her blade at the piper, and stabbed the Piper in the shoulder. Destiny straightened her eyes. “That’s the next time you make me feel helpless….†She whispered to the Piper. Destiny pushed her sword deeper in to the Piper’s shoulder before pulling it out.

[Destiny deals 6 damage]

The piper took a step back. "I'll make you pay for that..." he whispered to her. The Piper took out his dagger and swiftly made a move towards Destiny. Destiny quickly reacted and stepped to the side, moving out of the way.

[Piper misses]

[Destiny 24/24 HP]

[sol 23/23 HP]

[Piper 19/25 HP]

[5750] BD = 1 (Autofail)

Sol heard Destiny speak saying to chill and she got this. Slightly calming down by her voice he decided to take a round out to regain his own composure. "You're right. I need to think about this. I'll only make rash decisions if I get angry..." Sol stepped back as Destiny went into pursuit of her captivator, seeking revenge with a well placed slash. Sol took a breath and began to meditate. Clearing his mind of angry thoughts and filling it of thoughts to protect the one that he loved. During that little meditation, he blushed but shook out of it.

[instead of attacking, Sol began Meditation]

[Destiny 24/24 HP]
[sol 23/23 HP]

[Piper 19/25 HP] 

[5768] BD = 8 MD =3

Destiny took a quick glance at Sol who was meditating.  “Hm? Well… What floats his boat….†She thought to herself.  Destiny brought herself back to the item at hand.  Destiny swung her sword again at the Piper, this time slashing the Piper in the abdomen and leaving a gash upon the Piper.  The Pipers dagger went flying towards the entrance of the cavern.

[Destiny deals 6 damage]

The Piper winced slightly, then suddenly ran past Destiny to retrieve his dagger.  The Piper panted running towards the dagger and stumbled attempting to pick it up.

[Piper misses]

[Destiny 24/24 HP]

[sol 23/23 HP]

[Piper 13/25 HP]

[5773] BD = 7; 5+2

Sol takes a stance still in meditation. Once he opens his eyes he dashes passed Destiny, blitzing off an attack she pulled off. His spear slashed deep into the impish piper. His strikes truly a force to be reckoned with. Sol twirls his spear back into a ready position in his right hand, leaping back out of range for the piper to strike at him, keeping near Destiny. "That's better." Sol grinned looking at Destiny. "Care to finish him off?" He asked with a smile on his face, this is the companionship he missed. Just, if only he could get a way to work up the courage to do something else.

[sol deals 8 Damage to Piper]

[Destiny 24/24 HP]

[sol 23/23 HP]

[Piper 5/25 HP]

Destiny gave Sol a little wave.  “Be my guest.† Destiny sheathed her sword and walked over the Piper’s flute that lay on the ground.  Destiny searched the ground as she could not see in the dark, though her vision was subpar, due to their occipital lobe adjusting to the low wavelength of light.  She still couldn’t see thing unless if they were within a certain range.  Destiny’s fingers stumbled upon the flute eventually.  She snapped it in half with her hands and knee, and threw the flute aside.  

[5779] BD = 5; 3+2

Sol walked forward an pointed his spear at the impish piper. "Alright, I really hope you're ready to atone for the actions you've committed against Destiny." Sol spun the spear and darted forward, halting just before the tip hit the monster. Hoping to cause intimidation if anything. "Unless you really want to perish here, Run, and do not turn back or else suffer a fate you don't want to be apart of." Apart of him wanted to show a little bit of a forgivable nature, it seemed intelligent enough to understand english but maybe NPC's could have reason to them.

[sol misses]

[sol 23/23 HP]

[Piper 5/25 HP]

“Or what?† The Piper spat at Sol.  “You’re too scared to even kill me, what makes you think you can protect your little friend over there?† The Piper smiled as it laughed at Sol.  “I mean, really… What makes you think that you’re even capable.  When in reality,  she came to save you.  You need her.† The Piper laughed at Sol for his weaknesses.

Destiny stood against one of the earthy walls with her arms crossed and one leg propped up.  She listened as the Piper mocked her friend.  “Sol… Seriously… Are you going to let this thing toy with you..? It’s only going to tell you lies.†

[5784]  MD = 7; 5+2

Destiny walked over to the Piper where he lay and she unsheathed her sword.  “Say goodnight.† She said as she drove her sword through the Piper’s head.  The Piper shattered and Destiny pulled her sword out of the earthy ground once the Piper disappeared.  “Well then..†she said as she sheathed her sword. 

As Sol listened to the words of the piper as he narrowed his eyes. After a few seconds he saw Destiny step up and finish off the impish monster. Sol remained in position, lowering his weapon slightly. A look of disappointment on his face. "He... He is right." Sol sheathed his spear and crossed his arms. "...You did come save me. Hell, We wouldn't be here if you hadn't. Am I even capable of protecting you anymore...?" Sol was in deep thought his questions meaning to be rhetorical. 

"Uhh.." Destiny looked at Sol.  "Hey.  Its nothing to worry about Sol.  I mean.. If the table were turned..."  Destiny's voice trailed off at the end.  She really didn't know if he would do the same for her.  Destiny walked towards the entrance of the cavern and looked out.  "It looks like its letting up. Do you want to try and start heading back?"  she turned and looked at Sol.  He seemed frozen in that same position.  "Uh.. Hello?"  Destiny waved at him.  "Earth to Sol?" Destiny turned her attention back to the the snowy weather.  "Well.....Maybe I'm on this on my own." she said to herself as she stuck her hand out in the snow.  It kept on falling but it wasn't as terrible as it was before. 

Sol let out a sigh. “What if he… No, You’re right…. You would do the same for me if I was in your shoes." Sol said as he shook his head out of his little spell. He looked up and blinked, seeing Destiny hold her hand out underneath the heavy snowfall weather, He blushed slightly and looked down at his own hand with the ribbon band. "I want more, but I doubt she even feels that way. Hell I'm just a friend I bet. I guess the assurance won't hurt..." Sol stepped into the heavy snow and bent over, balling up a snowball in his hand. "Hey Destiny, I have a question..." Sol turned around and smiled at her, holding the ball of snow, not acting like he would throw it at her. "Tell me one thing... Do you see anything between us?" He asked all non-chalantly, trying to stay confident and not cower in his own shyness.

Destiny looked out at her hand that was in the snow. She turned and looked at Sol. Observing what he was doing. She watched as Sol bent over to ball up snow into his hand. She looked at his hand that had the snow ball in it as she listened to what he said. Destiny blushed as she was thinking about what Sol had said. I don't know what to say... I just.. I just... I don't... I don't know how he feels.

"Ummm... uh... Why do you ask?" Destiny kept her eyes on the snow ball that was in Sol's hand. Destiny was shaking inside. She didn't know what to say and was too scared to say much at all.

Sol continued to play with the snow that was beginning to melt in his hands, looking down at it as he was starting to grow shyer as her tone quieted down. "W-well... I Trust you Destiny. If anything, I see us having the potential to do anything we wanted. And honestly... If anything were to happen to you... I don't think I would go for very long before something happened to me." His words had a round-about way of describing why, it was very unclear still. Sol began to mold the melting snow in his hand into a shape, leaning over and grabbing a bit more snow to refresh the snow's life in his hands. "Its just..." Sol now began to trace a message into the snow...shape, it lost a form of a ball and looked more like a lump now. 

Destiny just looked on as Sol kept on grabbing more snow and adding into the amount of snow that he had.  She looked at the ground outside the entrance of the cavern where Sol was grabbing the snow from.  She really didn’t know what to say.  Destiny’s eyes went out to the snowy abyss that trapped them in there in the first place.  Her stomach felt uneasy and what Sol was saying to her didn’t help her either.  Destiny bit her lip as she thought to herself for a moment.  “Sol….†She chuckled to herself for a moment,   â€œâ€¦Bastion….I…I just…I wish….I just wish I could tell you…â€

Destiny quickly glimpsed at Sol.  He was still messing around with the snow in his hand.  Destiny reached out and grabbed Sol’s cold and clammy hands.  She wrapped her palm around his first three fingers.  Destiny looked up at Sol; “He’s really…tall….I never noticed…† and smiled as she said,  “I’m not going to die here, Sol.  You don’t need to worry about that.† 

Sol continued to trace a message in the snowlump he had in his hand, until Destiny grabbed his hand he was tracing with. He blushed once she wrapped her palm around his fingers, the snow in his hand somewhat revealing the message briefly. Sol hid the message as he continued to hold it. "I-I know you won't! And I don't want to put myself in a risky position either where I have a chance of dying either..." Sol gulped as his heart began to race. "Hand her the lump... Hand her the lump... DO IT SOL!"

Sol closed his eyes and grabbed Destiny's hand and placed the snow lump into her other hand. "H-Here, Maybe this will explain w-what I'm trying to say..." As he places it into her hand the lump, wasn't a lump at all... It was a heart. and on the snow heart, it had a simple yet strong phrase traced on it. "I LIKE YOU"  The snow somewhat melted away some of the lettering that was traced but it could be made out if one tried hard enough.

Destiny was confused.  “What….Why is he handing me a lump of snow…?†she asked herself.   Destiny looked at the snow that he had placed in her hands; it was a heart.  “A heart?†she asked herself, out loud this time.  She was a bit taken back.  â€œUmmm….†She said softly to herself.  Destiny blushed a bit as she tried to think about what it was that he had given to her.  “Umm…†Destiny looked at Sol who still had his eyes closed and then looked at the snowy heart that was in her hands.  â€œUmm…†she took a bit of a closer look at the snow, and saw that something was traced into it, but she couldn’t make out the words.  “Um…Sol…What does this say?†she said as she moved next to him and lifted up the snow near his face so he could get a closer look.  “I can’t really make it out…† 

Sol opened his eyes and looked at the heart of snow and let out a slight sigh. "Damn it... It melted too much..."  Sol grabbed the heart from her hand and debated what to do with it. "...Uhm... I-its nothing i-important. Just a thought in my head I thought I should express, But its not bad or anything!" Sol continued to hold the now becoming slush heart in his hand more. "B-Beautiful weather... Y-ya know... The snow I mean..." He attempted to somewhat steer around not answering her question, growing a bit cowardly now to ask the one question. "Just... Try later? Maybe Write it in the snow while she looks away or something? Or! Snowball fight, lead her to a place and be all like 'OH HEY LOOK!' ... Yeah,  that could work... BAAH Its too cliché... Do it..."  Sol attempted to plan out his confession in his head, however not having the best of luck with it.

Destiny looked at Sol, bewildered.  “Sol…Are you okay?† She was rather confused.  One second he is asking her if she could see anything between them; and now he was talking about the weather.  She let out a small sigh.  Destiny closed her eyes as she talked,  “Sol.. If there is something you need to get off your chest you can just tell me. “   She opened a eye to look at him for a second and then closed it again. 

Destiny waited for a couple moments, the silence between them was getting to her much faster than it did Sol.  Destiny attempted to bump her hip into Sol’s.  “Hey.†She said as she smiled.  “You know that I really care about you, right?†