[PP-F4] The Road to Recovery. (Sol / Destiny)

Sol nodded as he pulled out his cooking materials out of his inventory. An assortment of pots, skillets, cutting boards and utensils laid out infront of them. Sol then pulled out some Material to cook with. "What kind of food would you like to eat? Something solid? or more along the lines of soup or stew?" Sol asked as he prepped his meal to get ready to test his luck.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Destiny rolled onto her back and lifted her arms above her head, allowing a bit of her midriff to show as her tube top raised with her movement.  She looked up at the earthy ceiling.  “How about something that you can cook….well… and that doesn’t kill me…†she said as she watched the light from the small fire made shadows on the ceiling and the walls.  “Think you manage to do that?†

As Destiny stretched out on the cave floor, Sol couldn't help but to stare at her, or rather her body. His eyes traced her as her body stretched and her tube top pulled up to reveal her skin of her midriff. Once the subject got to IF he could cook something, he narrows his eyes, going from curious to minor annoyance in a second. "Come on now... Surely you have a little more confidence in my abilities... Right?"

[5201] Craft = 7 , Result = good (Rank 2) 

Sol begins to cook a stew, chopping up ingredients and starting to boil water for the sauce. Soon after a few minutes he adds a few seasonings to let the sauce and contents soak up the flavors. Of course having a few glimpses of Destiny while he was at it. He shook his head and finished off the Stew, letting it simmer for a bit. "Alright~ Here we go. A nice warm stew to enjoy during this dreary weather." He said as he pulls out a few bowls and spoons as he starts to pour Destiny her own serving. "Enjoy."

Destiny watched as the flames did their dance on the walls.  “Sure, Sol.. I mean after what happened to…†Destiny decided to finish her sentence there as she didn’t really care what even she, herself, had to say.  Destiny closed her eyes and thought of home.  Her dream didn’t ease her feelings of home, however, she still seemed to miss it.  She seemed to be lost in her own daydream until Sol had said something. 

Destiny sat up and looked at what Sol had made.  “Great job.†She said.  Destiny took her serving from Sol and began to eat it.  After two spoonful scoops of stew she put down her spoon and looked at Sol.  “Hey, do you remember that conversation we had about home… And missing it.. Do you miss it?  I mean.. There are so many things tying me here now.. I just… I don’t know what it would be like going back home…I mean† Destiny rolled back on to her back and put her arms above her head again, once again exposing some of her midriff.  â€œâ€¦There are so many people there that if I wasn’t here…I don’t think I would have gone throughout my life knowing them….†

Sol's eyes began to drift back to Destiny's body once she laid back down. Slowly taking bites out of the stew that was cooked, a bit distracted. "Well the longer I'm here, the less I miss that other world." Sol spoke, clearly hearing her words. "I mean if there is anything I miss back home, its by brother." As Sol took another bite of the stew, his mind began to wander... Along with his eyes.

As Sol gazed upon Destiny's body, he was reminded what his shadow said to him. Sol spoke out. "Regardless we have to go back home, all of us. I mean have you thought about it. What our bodies must be doing? It's been a long time. I've even heard of a few players dying just standing still. We are slowly deteriorating in real life." He continued to stare as he mentioned this.

Destiny’s eyes widened a bit.  “Home…. Home…. But I’m not at home…. Does anyone even know that I am there… I mean…I don’t… I don’t know…..† she thought to herself.  Destiny knew exactly how long the human body could live without food and water, but at least her body was at rest.  â€œI hope that someone knows where I am….â€

Destiny sat up and looked at Sol.  “Hey, do you remember when I kind of was down in the dumps?  And you helped me get back to my normal self?† Destiny look at Sol.  It seemed like he was in a trance of sorts.  Destiny got up and walked over to him and kneeled in front of him.  She waved her hand in his eyes.  “Umm… Hello?  Sol?† she said as she was a few inches away from his face.  She looked at him a little bewildered.  “Sol?  Do you remember that?† 

Sol listened to her words, hearing what she was saying but not really comprehending her sentences. His eyes continued to run along her figure as she stood up and began to walk toward him. Once she said his name and saw the waving of her hand right in-front of his face, He jolted back a little, Not paying attention to how close she really was. "Ah~" He blushed slightly but shook it off once he deciphered what she said and got a serious tone with her before he acted too odd. "Wait... Yeah I remember. I remember asking you if you wanted to really go home."

A smile crossed his face, as he slightly laughed, caught up in that vibrant memory of her slap hitting his face, followed by her yelling at him. "It hurt but... I was glad you had that reaction to me. I don't know how to explain it... You had a fire that didn't get put out like most people I've seen." He lowered his gaze to the side, not looking at her eyes. "Can't believe I lost that fire now that I think about it." Sol sighs softly, bringing his gaze back to her eyes. "Your fire still burns. Brighter than ever. And that fire gives me strength to not give up." Sol hushes himself. "Man, Listen to me..."

Destiny listened to Sol.  A bit confused and a bit feeling awkward.  “I wouldn’t’ really say I have a fire….†She thought to herself.  Destiny smiled.  “Hey!  Don’t worry about it.  But like you said before.  We are in this together!† Destiny paused.  “We are in this together, right?† Destiny put out her hand in front of him, as a gesture like; all hands together. 

Sol blinked at her then looks down at her hand and smiled, setting the bowl of stew aside and standing up and smiling at her. "As long as you don't give up we are, I promise I won't!" Sol gently places his hand on top of hers, recognizing the way she put her hand out as a Co-operation thing some people do as a team in sports or team events. "In it together." He confirmed her statement with a smile across his face and that look of determination that he wore on the first day they met.

Destiny smiled at their little team work moment.  “Hey Sol, give me your hand.†She said in a cheerful tone. Destiny grabbed Sol’s hand and was about to do something until she paused for a second.  Destiny winked at him and said, “Close your eyes.† Destiny pulled out her sword.  She then pulled out a long red ribbon, «Promise band »  and cut it in two.  She then took one half and tied it around Sol’s wrist and then took the other half and tied it on her wrist.  “Alright, then it is settled.  This ribbon is a symbol of our promise to one another.  We are in this together, we will make it out together.† She said as she smiled.  “Oh, and you can open your eyes.†

Destiny equipped «Promise band »  

Sol listened to her instructions, closing his eyes on her mark. "Alright, They are closed." The sound of a sword being drawn unnerved him a little bit, but kept calm and trusted her. As time passed he rheard the sound of a cut cloth, followed by a pressure on his wrist. "Tying something? What is it? I'm quite lost." He thought to himself. He then hears her voice as she spoke words about the ribbon that was tied to his wrist. "Ribbon?" Sol opened his eyes and blinked, examining it. "You got me... this?" Sol asked, stunned that she got him such a gift. "I-I-I don't know what to say."

He shuddered over his words, his cheeks turning a bright red. What he was feeling right now wasn't a feeling he was accustomed to. This gift, was a gift Sol would cherish, no matter the occasion. "Destiny... This means so much. I can't even describe words on how I feel." Sol couldn't stop smiling, he touched the ribbon, the silk was smooth and very soft. "I don't think I'll ever take it off." He said as he held his wrist close to his chest. "Thank you Dest... No-" He interrupted himself and shook his head. "Thank you Diana." If anything, this point was probably the happiest in Sol's life right now.

[sol equipped «Promise Band»]

Destiny listened to Sol stumble over his words at the end.  “Hey, don’t worry about it.  Wanna know the best thing about this?† She asked and didn’t entirely wait too long for him to respond.  “Look.† Destiny sat next to Sol, and grabbed Sol’s hand, the one that had the ribbon tied to its wrist and held his hand.  She laced her fingers loosely though his.  “See the ribbon isn’t whole without the other part of it.  So the promise won’t be complete without it’s other half.† she said.  Destiny smiled and looked up at Sol and then let go of his hand and relaxed against the wall.  She was rather content.  She had Sol back to his usual self. 

Sol blushed once her hand laced with his for that moment, his heart throbbed against his chest, growing a bit nervous as they held hands. "I... I don't want to let go..." He thought to himself. Sol had nothing but smiles on his face. Once they took a seat, she let go of his hand as she sat next to him. "Aw..." He let out a noise of disappointment with out really thinking about it. He looks to the fire and noticed that the firewood was nearly spent, and spare wood was used up for cooking.

“What is it, Sol?†she asked him in a soft voice.  Destiny was getting tired again.  She did stay up for quite some time worrying about Sol, and she had only slept once and that was only after the frightening ordeal that they went though.  â€œWell….Are you going to tell me or what?† she said as she poked him in the arm with her index finger.  Destiny was still laying with her back against the wall.  

Sol blinked and looked at Destiny.  "Er, Its nothing..." Once she asked him once again, he melted down and told her. "I... Uh... Can I hold your hand again?" He asked quietly, a bit shy to ask such a thing. He shifted his eyes to glance over to her to see a reaction and if he should flinch or not. With the relationship they have had, this could be expected, but what the hell. The mood was very relaxed and very calm. "Also the storm isn't letting up and our fire may go out here soon." He brought up as he motions to the small cooking fire that was dimming down in heat and light.

Destiny blinked at the words hit her.  It seemed as though the words that fell out of Sol's mouth seemed to go right through her.  She sat their for a bit frozen.  Unsure about what to do or say.  "....He wants to hold my hand...." she blushed as she repeated what he said in her head.  Then Destiny was brought back down to earth with his next statement.  The fire was going to go out soon, and though Sol didn't know it.  Destiny had a slight fear of the dark.  Destiny stared at the dwindling fire.  "Please.....pleaaasssee..........please don't go out...." she pleaded in her mind.  

Destiny scooted closer to Sol as she watch the fire dwindle smaller, and smaller.  "Ummm.....About holding hands.....Yes.  Lets." Destiny didn't even wait for Sol to say anything, she grabbed Sol's arm and used it to guide her hand down to his. She interlaced her fingers with his.  Their ribbons next to its other counterpart. 

Sol's heart fluttered, feeling her hand navigate it's way to his. "Wow, she said yes..." He thought as Sol started to look down at her and as he began to notice her stare towards the dying fire, his gaze now locking on the flickering flames as well. "...Man, Its about to get real cold once that goes out." He turned his head to the cave opening as the snowstorm still blew harshly. "... What should we do for fuel for the fire? Leave it and wait out the storm? Or risk trying to find nearby wood?" He asked Destiny as the arctic winds started to drop the temperature in the cave.

"I don't know Bastion..." she said quietly.  Destiny was getting scared.  She really couldn't think of any way to keep the fire going, she could only think of the monsters and killers that came straight to mind once the fire would go out.  Destiny was starting to become squemish, she held Sol's hand a bit tighter this time. She turned her gaze to Sol, and looked up at him. "What do you think we should do?"

Sol heard her quiet voice, then felt her hand grip tighter around his. "Is... she scared?" Sol blinked as he looked down at her. "...Well, As much as I know its a terrible idea... We should try to seek a bit of refuge deeper in the cave. I mean, If its empty that makes it a bit safer for us to take shelter in rather than be so close to the entrance where possible monsters could see us." He suggested as he took another look outside. "Another idea thats absolutely terrible is I could go out there and try to find some firewood. But I couldn't be out there for very long before that extreme cold would affect my health." Sol sighed as he looked down to Destiny. "Got any ideas? I mean its a matter of time before the fi-" As Sol spoke about the fire, a gust of wind extinguished the small campfire. Sol let out a sigh and face-palmed with his free hand. "Me and my big mouth..."

Destiny jumped a bit once she saw that the gust of wind blew out the fire.  Destiny pulled on Sol’s arm and brought it closer to herself.  “Ummm.. I don’t know.†She said quickly and in a quiet tone.  Destiny’s mind was racing about monsters and killers from horror movies.  “UHHHH..†she said rather loudly and jumped up.  “How about we venture deeper into the cave.  Yeah.  Yeah. Yeah Lets do that!† She nearly shrieked as she started her trek into cavern.