[PP-F4] The Road to Recovery. (Sol / Destiny)

Sol jumped a bit once her hip bumped into his. "Wha~ huh?" He listened to her and nodded his head. "Okay. Okay... Destiny look. I really have to say this. At least let you know about it." He gave in to her asking if something was wrong, He wanted her to not worry too much about him, but he also wanted to confess and it was to the point of driving him mad now. "Destiny I care alot about you..." He then realized what she had said to him. "Uh... Also! I care alot about you also!" Sol gulped, very very nervous. "...OH.. don't hate me for this." Sol took a breath and closed his eyes, Blushing very heavily. "I-I like you Destiny!" He said as clear as he could be, his eyes squinting shut.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Destiny smiled and laughed at Sol.  He was being ridiculously silly, it was like he didn’t hear what she was saying because he was concentrated on something else.  “Don’t hate you… hate you for what….?†She thought to herself as she continued to listen to him.  Once Destiny heard the words she froze.  She didn’t know what to think, nor what to say.  The words just seemed to flow right through her but hit her like a bus all at the same time.  After more moments of silence Destiny looked at the ground and dug her left foot into it.  She was blushing, a lot; and possibly even more than Sol was.  She still didn’t know what to say and wasn’t sure about that to say.  Nor did she know what to do either.  There was an eerie silence and one could hear the wind and snow outside.   

Destiny rested her head against Sol’s arm and interlaced her hand with his.  “Bastion…?†she said softly as she was still looking at the ground, and still painfully unsure about what to do or say.  Destiny was still blushing and her face felt extremely hot. 

Sol continued to keep his eyes shut, the silence engulfing them. Sol began to think that he messed up confessing like that, what was he even thinking. Then Sol felt the grasp of her warm fingers interlacing with his along with her head starting to rest on his arm now. He was heavily blushing and slightly opened his eyes to look at Destiny whom looked down. Then he heard his name, his REAL name. This made Sol freeze in place, a bit fearful yet curious to her questioning call. "Y-Yes?" Sol had no idea what to expect.

Destiny could feel her heart beating in her chest, she didn’t know what to do, this was all so much for her.  Part of her was dying inside, she had difficulty thinking about what to say or do.  She just wanted some other part of her to do the speaking for her.  Destiny closed her eyes as she tried to calm herself.  She was still intensely blushing and took in a deep breath and let it out as she opened her eyes and looked at the ground again.  “Bastion….† She said his name again as she slide in front of him to face him.  Destiny still held onto Sol’s hand as she moved in front of him, she was too scared to let go but she did, for she didn’t want him to know that her hands were trembling.

Destiny put her hands on Sol’s chest and leaned against him slightly.  Destiny didn’t know what to do so she just let her body lean against his.  She pressed her face into his chest,  her knees felt weak and were shaking.  Destiny felt like she was going to throw up and obviously didn’t want to.  Destiny gripped onto the clothing on Sol’s chest as she turned her head to the side so her left cheek was pressed against his chest.  “Bastion…†she softly said once more. 

Sol noticed the change in her attitude, her usual happy self was now shut up and silent. This worried him greatly. "...D-Diana... L-Look, If that offended you... we can go back to the teleportal gate and just be apart if you w-want" He spoke out his idea, taking her actions a bit wrongly. "I-I'm sorry, I should have just kept quiet... It was stupid to even think this. But you deserve to at least know my real feelings of the matter. I c-can't hide it any more." Sol felt her let go of his hand as he frowned some. Hearing his name being called, he felt her head lean against his chest. "...D-Diana? Are you okay?" He watched over due to she put quite abit of her weight on him. Sol held onto her to prevent her from falling. "Destiny??" He tried to call different names to see if he could get some sort of reaction from her. "Hey, You're starting to scare me a little... If you want, forget I said anything!" He then heard his name once again.

Destiny tightened her grip on Sol’s garments that lay on his chest.  She wanted to cry, she was going to cry.  She wanted to tell him everything  and anything but she couldn’t.  It pained her inside as she thought about it more.  Here was one of her closest friends and she couldn’t even say the words that she truly wanted to say.  Destiny had to make a decision of what to tell him first. 

When she finally made up her mind Destiny looked up at Sol.  Her eyes had a few tears in the corners that had yet fallen onto her cheeks.  Destiny blushed as she stared into his eyes for a while.  The more she thought about how close they were the more she blushed.  There was a brief moment of silence before she said the words.  “I like you too, Bastion..I like you..so much..† In one entire action Destiny moved onto the tip of her toes so she could wrap her arms around Sol’s neck.  She held onto him tightly as she put her face in the crook between his neck and shoulder.  A few of the tears that were in the corner of her eyes rolled down her cheeks.  

Sol was in awe, hearing the words that he wanted but thought he would never have the chance to hear. As he stared into her eyes for that brief moment that seemed to last an eternity, he felt her advance up to wrap her arms around his neck. Instinctively, he gently held her hip with one hand and wrapped the other around her figure to assist in holding her in place. He did notice her beginning to cry, therefore he wanted to console her first before anything else. "D-Diana? A-Are you going to be okay? D-Do we want to get back in the cave to shelter from the snow??" Sol looked around at their feet as snow began to now pile around the base of their feet due to the heavy snowfall. At least it wasn't on a harsh wind level like it was previously. Sol's cheeks was fuming with blush, heated and embarrassed it definitely felt better out in the cold weather.

Destiny stood there for a while with her arms around Sol’s neck, her body leaning on his.  She was on the tips of her toes and her head in the crook of his neck.  A few more tears fell onto her face and even on Sol as she closed her eyes.  “I’m fine.† She said softly, it was nearly inaudible except for the fact that she was already so close to him.  The tears that rolled down Destiny’s cheeks felt so icy cold; she was still blushing.  She was still dying inside, there was more to say but she wasn’t quite ready to say it yet.  Destiny’s legs began to shake, she was so emotionally drained that it took a toll on her physically.  She let go of her hold around Sol’s neck and went back on her normal footing, off of the tips of her toes.  Destiny looked down at the ground to the right of her as she thought to herself, “I’m sorry, Bastion…I’m so sorry..†She then placed both of her hands on Sol’s chest again and look up at him; there were still traces of the tears that she had shed on her cheeks and she was still blushing.  Destiny smiled at him as she said, “What do you want to do?†

Sol smiled back once Destiny gave him a smile. He began to look around as the storm was a bit heavy, but not harsh. "Lets get back somewhere where its not so cold. A bit sick of the cold weather ya know?" He joked to lighten the mood, he felt exausted, the rest he got in the cavern wasn't even qualified as 'rest', seemed more of a break if anything. Sol grabbed Destiny's hand tightly, assuring his promise more than anything. "Lets get out of this frozen forest... I'll make us a nice meal when we get back to town on a lower or even higher levels. Anywhere but here on this cold floor is fine to me." 

Destiny’s smile was even more elated when she saw Sol smiling back at her.  For some reason when he smiled and was content it made her heart flutter a bit.  This scared her a bit, for the longest time she thought she didn’t have a heart.  That she was heartless.  “Alright.† She said softly as she nodded.  It wasn’t until after she had noticed Sol’s grasps on her hand that she remembered what she had told him.  Destiny blushed intensely and started to feel queasy.  “Umm..uh..Alright..† she said shyly. 

Sol continued to lead Destiny to the safe zone of the winter land, strolling into the town and turning to Destiny once they arrived to the teleport gate that was in the dead center of the town. "Well, Uhm..." Sol studdered, a bit nervous to how they would part ways. Worried it would be a bit awkward. Sol shut his eyes tightly and shook his head, Then spoke out, looking directly in Destiny's eyes. "Diana, Thank you. For everything you've done. I mean that. Without you, I'd probably be dead somewhere. Thats speaking the truth too. I really would be dead if you hadn't shown up and saved me." Sol blushed heavily. "And, Please becareful. If you ever need anything... don't hesitate to let me know." He reached and touched the band on his wrist. "I'll do everything in my power to protect you and assist you." He reached his hand out to her out of respect, but he did long for more than just a handshake.   

Destiny was hesitant when Sol turned to her. She felt even more unsteady when he looked directly into her eyes. It wasn't something she was used to, it seemed like they kept on looking into each others a lot recently. The longer her eyes were locked onto his the more she started the blush and the more she wanted to cry. There were so many things that she still wanted to tell him. Destiny listened to each and every word he said to her, it made her smile but at the same time fairly sad. Destiny looked down at the ground. And paused for a moment and thought. "Bastion..." She with a quivering tone. "....you know that even if I was in danger... I would never ask you to come to my aid, even if I was dying...I could never put you in that kind of danger..." She then ran into Sol's arms and wrapped her arms around his neck. Destiny hugged him tightly, as their bodies pressed together she was on the very tips of her toes, her lips trying to reach his ears. Destiny whispered, "...I simply care about you too much..." Destiny pushed off of Sol and ran off into the telegate. "Goodbye!" She called out as she ran.