[PP-F1] Have We Met? {Kiru}

Air played with the bow in her hair and leaned against a tree. She was on the outskirts of the town's safe-zone, the place where she originally decided to start adventuring alone. It wasn't a hard choice, not like there was any other choice at all, so far everyone she'd met just didn't understand Air enough to enjoy her company. Besides, being a solo player (for now) had its benefits. No annoying players to deal with, all the loot is rewarded to you, no pointless bickering. Did she need any other reasons than those three? It was possible that one day she would have to team up with someone but Air doubted it. Even if it did happen she would only cooperate if it benefited her in some way or if for some reason she liked the other person, and it would only last temporarily. Air stared at the sky and joked a little with herself, causing a smirk to make its way onto her face. "When I get out of this place, it'll make for a great story or two." She muttered. "I just wish it wasn't so boring." Air groaned, watching as groups made their way in and out of town. Sword Art Online had absolutely nothing to do without friends. Especially if you weren't one for questing or hunting like Air.

A particular girl caught Air's eye. She probably should know who it is but Air was never one for remembering; remembering faces that is. She honestly had a good memory just not when it came to people. It bothered her and she tugged at her bow now hoping the other would remember her too. She seemed to be leaving town but had a bored expression on her face that matched Air's own.

I scowled as I left the Town of Beginnings and walked out into the fields. I had just got down with looking for a special dagger. No shop owners had any slots open during the holiday season. I sighed with nothing to do now and looked around. There were a few trees and boars but they were spaced far enough to where you could fight one at a time. Slow grinding for level one players was done here. Players like me and with good weapons could probably blow through this whole floor without a problem. Ahead of me was a tree that was just a little bit taller than the others. A girl was sitting under it. This wasn't just any girl though, she was the one I had met earlier! I didn't know her name but all I remember was her signature hair color, bow, and her cute face. Excited, I ran towards her. The grass was crushed under my boots on impact every time I stepped closer to the girl.

When I approached her I slowed down and smiled, hopefully this girl wasn't annoying or else this whole thing would be a bust. Hey! I said with a semi-friendly wave.

Air lifted her head up and found herself face-to-face with the very person she wanted to meet in the first place. "Hey." Air replied with a small, genuine smile. "I know this is probably an obvious question... but have we met?" She climbed to her feet and put her hands on her hips, looking over the girl's appearance. I know for sure we have now, who could forget her? Air smiled, a real smile, at Kiru. This girl was pretty interesting, and fortunately intelligent, from what Air remembered. Though she kept quiet wanting Kiru to answer the question for her. Air wanted to know what she would say and hoped that she didn't seem like an idiot as most players in SAO seemed from a view.

I was genuinely happy when the girl stood up to greet me. Though I never really said a proper 'hi' or 'how are you?' to anyone it was my mood that changed the way I had spoken to her. Mostly I was sarcastic and didn't care but this young girl interested me to the point of being nice. I smiled and stuck my hand out to her, something that I hadn't done to anyone. I believe we have seen each other but have not actually introduced ourselves to one another. You see, I remember a girl with your color hair and a bow in her hair. Was that not you? I asked, knowing that she would confirm that we had met. 

Air touched her bow upon Kiru mentioning it. "Yes, that was me. Not many girl's in SAO have green hair... or black and white hair so I guess we both should've remembered each other vividly. I'm Air nice to officially meet you." Air put a small, slender hand out and accepted Kiru's handshake. She liked Kiru, and appreciated that she was acting this way with her despite the fact that they were now properly meeting for the first time. "Mind if I have your name in return?"

I looked at her bow once again, her green hair also. It was an uncommon hair color and I liked it. Yes, I don't quite like having such normal hair all of the time. I actually have these potions in my inventory that work like hair dye. One changes my hair to a random hair color, the other changes it to red. I'm excited to use that one. I brushed my bangs from my face and pushed my hair over my shoulder, sending it down my back. I remembered when I used to only hair black hair, I was fifteen at the time. Then again I acted much different and definitely dressed a certain way. 

I'm Kiru, nice to meet you too Air. I pulled my hand away and placed it on my hip, looking at her. So, what were you doing just now? 

Air nodded towards Kiru in a friendly manner and smiled at the thought of having a different hair color. "Having normal hair does get boring, as does keeping the same color. Those potions sound neat you should tell me before you plan to use them I want to see how they turn out." Air twirled her bow and then took a glance at the tree before staring at Kiru again trying to think of how to respond to her question. She shrugged. "Watching people. Admiring Aincrad. That's how I spend most of my time here in Sword Art Online. I'm going to be completely honest here and say that this is a really boring game for me when I don't want to do anything but relax. Seriously, I'm not allowed to have a familiar yet (since they're updating) and I can't sit around and write like I usually would." Air paused and frowned. "Sorry for ranting but I never talk to anyone and needed to get some stuff off of my chest. I hope you didn't mind listening."