[PP-F4] The Inn (London & Uchu )

Uchu saw Sindon sitting at a table in the first floor of the Inn. He walked up to him and said in a cheerful voice not actually expecting him to show up "Hey Sindon, so what did you get from Santa might i ask?" London seemed nice, but a little dark like something was hurting him on the inside. Uchu didn't want to bother so he didn't pursue the matter. Uchu sat down next to him waiting for his reply. Uchu was tempted to order a drink for himself, but being how he has yet to kill a boar or wolf he is broke. Uchu started to analyze the young man. he notice his wavy flat hair and different shaded eyes. Uchu was curious to know why eyes were like that.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lodon didn't respond at first but he looked up, it was obvious he had just been broken from deep thought. His visage was emotionless, his eyes looked somewhat glassy from lack of sleep but regardless they seemed to peirce. His persence dispite his low level gave off an air of a mix between uneasing, calming, and something else that was altogether hard to describe but seemed foreboding. He began "Hey. I got a rather nice set of armor, perfect quality. Armor of Sinning if I recall correctly. Yourself?" His voice seemed nice and welcoming enough, dispite him looking as if he'd rather be alone.

Uchu replied " I got a wonderful steal sword, rare. It's called the Poacher's Sword. " Although Sindon sounded friendly, his body language said differently. Uchu moves his long black hair to the side of his head. Then he went on "Why are your eyes different shades? And I  can tell your trying to be nice, but your body shows otherwise. You could at least make it look as if your interested, instead of being an *sshole" . Uchu eyes narrow now looking at the cold hearted kid in front of him. Uchu did order a drink but told him to put it on sindon's tab to smite him. Uchu feeling he got his point across, tilted his head slightly in cockiness, waiting for the young man sitting across from him to reply.

London raised an eyebrow "I suppose."London leaned back, resting his arm on the chair's top and resting his right heel on his left leg's knee. "Apologies, but if you look around everyone is kinda standoffish. We're locked in a death game were we either get out from beating the game or dying. I think that would put a few people on the defensive. I'd take that into consideration before calling someone an asshole." He didn't appear phased by the insult or the man ordering off of him, rude as it was. "And all together, I'm not the easiest person to read. You won't my intentions unless I want you too, and as of the moment, I've nothing to hide. Also, I don't show my intrest in anything, for personal reasons I'm sure you can understand. To awnser your other question, I was born with my eyes like this, its not very noticable but I compliment your keen eye." London seemed hospitiable, calm and collected even after being insulted by someone who just met him.

Uchu was completely thrown off by Sindon's reply to his comment. His mouth open in shock.  Uchu just sat there in the silence, wanting to apologies. Uchu collected himself and and said " I'm sorry for how I acted. All I ordered was a water you can have it."Trying to get off the topic Uchu asked "Is you real name Sindon, or is that your gamer name?" Just than the water arrived and Uchu passed it to Sindon. Uchu quickly checked the time, to see how long he would have until he had to go boar and wolf hunting. Uchu first intention when coming here was to get help with it, but considering what just happened a few minutes ago, it might not happen that way. 

London inspected the water and slid it back over to Uchu. "Have it. My treat." he said, continuing "It's fine, I'm not the most apporachable person and my demenor can put people off, no one is doubting that. But to awnser your question; Right now names are of little concern but for right now call me Sindon. It's my "gamer" name as you said I suppose. I considered it a nickname." London saw him check the time, Uchu was antsy, he could see it clearly. It could have been because of how he acted but wanting to make sure he asked "Is there something the matter? You have somewhere you need to be or something you need to do?"

Uchu relieved to have the water, drinks it in one gulp. Uchu happy and satisfied replied "Yes actually, I need to kill some boars and wolfs. I was thinking of asking you for help with that." Uchu waiting to see how Sindon would reply this time. Uchu thinking to himself. Hmmm if i can get him to help me kill than maybe he will help me kill a dire wolf. Just before Sindon's reply Uchu sent him a party invite.

London sighed and clicked accept. "Wolves and boars, huh?" London thought for a moment. "I'll help you, but we can't fight on this floor, you'd get slaughtered. There are plenty of boars and some wolves on the first floor." London crossed his arms, Uchu noticed the ring on his finger, it was that of a wolf's head. He spoke once more "You're a broad or long swordsman?" He questioned, he obviously wasn't using a great sword, battle axe, or spear. If he did he unequipped it and London personally doubted that this man would prefer or used such hefty weapons. "May I ask why you need to go hunting?" his decided not to bombard this man with extensive amounts of questions but these were the essentials he was asking. 

Uchu answered his question in a delighted tone "Longsword and I need to go hunting for materials and col." Uchu now wondering how Sindon got the ring and how he can get one of his own if possible. " Where did you get that wolf ring? It's very intriguing. Can I get one?" Unaware of how many useless questions he's asking, Uchu continues, " Does it come in different colors? Can I get a different animal? Does it boost any stats."  Uchu had forgotten what he came here for. His only interest now is the wolf ring.

London chuckled slightly. raising his right hand slightly for him to see it more clearly. "This? Heh, I got it from a drop from a wolf. It's suppose to "signify me as one of the pack", If it was uncommon then yeah it would give me boosts but right now it's just good quality so it's nothing more than a vanity item-just for show." He began to answer his other questions as if he asked them calmly and civilly rather than being over ecstatic by the mere sight of it...London was strange in that way. "As far as I know of, you might be able to get one from another animal if you kill enough of them and get the drop. I'm not really sure if you could get it in different animals or colors." He continued "Though since you're still level one, going up against a wolf would prove quite....horridly for you. Even if I was there I'm only level 6, I could try to tank the damage but until you get a bit more adept with what you're doing I'd suggest you stick with boars. Onto a more essential matter, do you have any personal experience with the longsword or any swordsmanship?" He concluded, he needed to know that more than anything if he was going to take this man out. He might have to give him a lesson on basic swordsmanship but that didn't bother him too much, he going to at least try to make sure that Uchu doesn't end up getting himself killed because he doesn't know one end of a knife to the other or because he has no idea what he's doing.

Uchu snapped out of his trance when asked the questions. "I have real life experience with one. I have yet to fight anything. So shall we go to floor 1?" Uchu answered in an cailm voice. Uchu left the pub before Sindon could reply or change his mind. When Uchu went outside it was cold. Uchu shuttered a bit from the could, you cold see Uchu breath as he exhaled air. Uchu waited outside the pub for Sindon. Uchu begin to scratch his head asking himself, Who is going to get the loot if any and will i have to pay him for his service? If i bring it up he might get offended. Just than Sindon came out of the pub. Uchu thinking to himself again, I wonder what took him so long. " Ready?" Uchu asked anxious to get started on their journey. Uchu pulled out his weapon to show off his new longsword, he got from Santa earlier today. Uchu pushed his hair back through his fingers, trying to look like a badass. Uchu tilted his head slightly with a smile on his face, waiting for Sindon to answer his question.

Uchu was greeted with London's usual grim face. "Yes, I'm ready....put your sword away." He somewhat scolded. "Its rather nice all the same but still, it looks like you have something to prove." He was a bit irritated by how Uchu just left him back in the pub. "Let's head to the town square, the teleport thing is there. Also, when I told you to put your sword away not because it looked like that but some people will get nervous about it. You don't want to end up getting into fights that don't need to happen. That plus it's just manners not to do so." It was obvious that London seemed a bit irritated with Uchu just leaving. "Follow.....please." remembering his manners although he was annoyed and he beckoned with two fingers.

Uchu could tell there was irritation in Sindon's voice and decided not to bring up the pay him and loot thing until they cross that path. He put his sword away and followed Sindon to the center of the town. As they were walking Uchu wondered. Why is he so irritated is it something I did? Uchu started to whistle the jingle bells tune, watching to see how Sindon reacted, so he would no not to do it anymore if it bothered him.

London didn't mind the tune, he was preoccupied with finding the teleport platform. "Over here." He began to walk over to the teleporting station, next to giant Christmas tree. "Just select the first floor and we'll be off. I'll meet you in the first floors starting city's plaza." he said, and with that, he walked onto the platform and teleported away. A couple of seconds past and he reappeared in the plaza. He stood back a bit looking at the teleporter with arm's crossed. He doesn't cross his arms as a sign of closed off standoffish personality, but more because it was just comfortable. They were relaxed and not tensed up to show this. He waited for his companion in silence.

Shortly after Sindon disappeared to the 1st floor, Uchu followed him. Upon arriving he sees Sindon with his arms crossed. Wondering if he is still irritated Uchu ask in a concerned tone "Hey are you ok, did i do something?"  Down the street near an exit, of the starting city, there was a faint scream. Again instead of waiting for Sindon's reply Uchu ran off towards it.

London hear the scream and unsheathed his rapier, just in case and ran after Uchu wondering what was going on. yelling"Damn it Uchu, wait!" He caught up and grabbed his shoulder and pulled him from plain sight behind a pillar. "Wait." he commanded, there was silence. He looked over the pillar to see where the scrwamong had come from. It was a girl, she was with a man, she didn't seem scared or in danger, she couldn't be. Not in a safe zone. No, upon closer inspection and a couple of passed moments it seemed to be the man was giving her a present, guesding from the bright colored wrapping paper. London sheathed his rapier sighing with some relief. "It was a gift...don't run off like that again, wait for me. If you actually run into trouble like some bandits you'll end up dead before I can get there." Uchu say how distressed he was for a moment. It looked like under his icy gaze there was compassion, hidden although it was. He collected himself. "Look...Let's keep moving, we don't want to be caught out there in the dark. Not like this." and with that he began walking towards the city gates, the sun was already beginning to sink in the sky, they had around 3 hours of sunlight left tops.

"Sorry, I will try not to run off like that again." Uchu told Sindon to follow him to an exit from the city. Once they got there Uchu spotted a blue and orange dragon fly type monster. Uchu asked Sindon in a begging manner, "Can we kill it please?" Uchu then went on to tell him, " I need it to make some armor. Light armor to be specific." Uchu pulled out his sword hopng the answer was yes. Sindon notice Uchu old starter clothing, seeing how it was stained and dirty. Uchu gave Sindon a puppy dog face. Uchu started begging some more to make Sindon give in. Me begging has to work, I mean it always worked on my friends in the real world, Uchu thought to himself. Upon waiting for Sindon to respond, the dragon fly also spotted us and started to circle us.  

London instinctively put a hand to his rapier. "I wonder why something like that is circling Floor 1...it might be a pet by the looks of it. It doesn't seem to be hostile...yet." London thought for a moment If we rush in to try and attack it not only could it just kite us, it might be a significantly stronger than both of us, This guy is acting foolish, he's still level one and he wants to take on dragons. "We need to keep moving, if it dives down and really wants to pick a fight than we'll have no choice. But I have a feeling that if it really wanted to attack us it would have already...It is remarkably close to the city walls...Monsters only begin to spawn a good ways beyond the gates...not at them." London explained, he knew that if this thing were a real threat they'd have to flee back into the city. He'd have a plan for all of that of course, but he thought it might be best to stick near the city until whatever was hovering them decided to go away. "Let's move out some more...that things probably stronger than we are. Let's find some boars."

Sad he wont get the cool martial from the dragon, Uchu's  face turned in to an emotionless face, kinda like Sindons. Uchu looked for a boar near by and saw two eating together, He pointed to where the two boars were at, to tell Sindon where he was heading. Uchu was to sad to talk. He ran at one of the boars, but moved slow so Sindon could catch up. When in front of the two boars Uchu started the first attack.

Uchu stepped back and charged at the boar again, this time with intent to kill. Just before the collision, Uchu jumped into the air and stabbed the boar in its back. Upon the stab the boar was quick to retaliate and try to bite Uchu in mid air. Luckily Uchu was out of its reach and it missed.

Boar1-HP 4/8

Boar2-HP 8/8

Uchu-HP 5/5

Sindon-HP 15/15

ID: 5562 BD:7 CD:5 LD:16 MD:3 

The second boar went for Sindon, Uchu quickly lunged his sword at the second boar, trying to stop it in its tracks. The boar noticed Uchu charging at so it changed its attention towards him. Due to the boars change, Uchu's attack missed. The boar rammed Uchu when he ran in front of it, knocking Uchu back into Sindon.

Boar1-HP 4/8

Boar2-HP 8/8

Uchu-HP 4/5

Sindon-HP 15/15

ID:5563 BD:4 CD:11 LD:15 MD:8

London jumps back before Uchu slams into him, Uchu hits the ground and London grabs his collar and yanks him up, no trying to be harsh but it was a battle. London unsheathed his rapier and got in his guard, with his feet in an L shape, wrapping a finger around one of the rings under his rapier's cup hilt. He raised a hand behind his head and waited for the boars attack, he was slightly oblivious to the second boar charging at him and by the time he saw it, it already had rammed it's head into London's gut. London grunted, trying not to seem phased by the pain, although his armor blocked almost all damage and side stepped to the side and lunges, stabbing at the boar and making his mark, stabbing at the boar's gut. The boar let out a squeal and continue charging, it went past both of them to try and began to make a wide turn as it got ready to charge again. "You take one and I'll take one!" London commanded, in battle, all London cared for was the safety of his allies and minimal casualties or injuries, even if this did make him bark orders occasionally.

ID:5564

BD: 6

MD: 9

Dmg = 3 (base 1 + 2 OHR2)

Dmg received = 1 (initial 2 damage - 2 from dmg mit = 1 damage(minimal) )

Uchu: 4/5 HP

London: 14/15 HP

Boar 1: 4/8 HP

Boar 2: 5/8 HP