[PP-F4] The Inn (London & Uchu )

Uchu was to in the zone to hear what Sindon said and stepped back a good five feet from the first boar. Instead of using one hand like usual, Uchu griped his sword with both hands.This throws of his accuracy a little, but his faster. Uchu waited until the boars were aliened and started charging at them.

The second boar saw Uchu dodge and tried to attack him, but Uchu was moving to fast for the boar to attack him.

ID:5566 BD:3  MD:4

Uchu started to run up on the first boar and got a direct hit, but as payment he was stabbed with a horn. 

ID:5568 BD:8 LD:4 MD:6

Boar1-HP 0/8

Boar2-HP 5/8

Uchu-HP 3/5

Sindon-HP 14/15

The boar left nothing but pixel dust in its place. Uchu sat down to recover from the blow.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

London didn't pay any attention to the boar shattering behind him, he heard it clearly enough and was ready for the next attack from the boar standing in front of him. It charged at London, gaining speed. London easily dodged the boar's stampede but before he might not have needed to, it would seem just as the boar was getting close to London, it must have tripped over a rock since it flipped and went skidding on the dirt road. London saw his chance to put the boar down and out of it's misery but he decided to not go in for the stab. He backed up a couple of paces and let the boar climb to it's feet again so he could give it a fighting chance. Of course he was going to kill it, but it might as well be because of skill rather than killing it while it was down and defenseless.

ID:5576

BD: 5

MD: 1

Uchu: 3/5 HP

London: 14/15 HP

Boar 1: DEAD

Boar 2: 5/8 HP

London prepared himself, the boar was closing in and relatively fast, London attempted to side step out of the way but the boar sliced him with it's horn. Most have been at a good angle since it cut pretty well, luckily, his armor took up most of the blow. The armor seemed to darken as it was hit. The boar turned around and rushed at London again, to it's unfortunate fate, London stepped out of the way and sliced upward along the nape of the boar's neck, not only dealing severely hurting the creature, already dooming it. In continuation, London moved fluidly and almost gracefully as he dashed forward a bit kicking up some dust and lunging, piercing straight through the boar's side, A red glow traveled through blade and leeched backed into the armor, it glowed slightly red as it crawled back into the armor and spread, healing the freshly made wound. The boar made a squeal which ceased to a whimper as it turned a sickly blue and exploded around his blade. London pulled back into a relaxed position as his point was pointed at the ground. He clicked away the notification after he collected the 40 col and the material the boar dropped. London sheathed his sword and look over at Uchu, who was currently sitting down.

ID: 5579

BD: 10

MD: 10

Dmg given = 5 (1 base + 2 OHR2 + 2 from Critical)

Dmg received = 1 (base 1 + 2 from critical - 2 from dmg mit)

Healed 1 point from Life steal on BD 9-10

Uchu= 3/5 HP

London = 14/15 HP

Boar 1: DEAD

Boar 2: DEAD

After the second boar was killed a notification showed up. Uchu read it and jumped up and down forgetting why he was sad. "Sindon i leveled up to level 2. WHOA!" Uchu walked to Sindon and asked "Did you got any materials from the boar or just col?" Depending on his answer. Uchu might try to get to kill the random dragon that was still circling them. Uchu still had his sword at the ready just in case the dragon dived at them. Uchu's hand griped his sword tightly.Out the coner of his eye he saw a boar slowly getting closer. "If I eat bread will it regenart my health? I've never lost health before so I don't know how that works." Uchu said embarrassed. Uchu prepared for battle once more.

London put his right hand on his hip watching the man jump up and down. My god the man acts like a child...."I got a material and 40 col." He answered. London saw the boar creeping and stared at it for a moment to see if it would go away, It didn't. London unsheathed his sword again as he dashed at the Boar, he got closer and lunged, striking near the boar's collar bone would be, the blade slid inside the boar, it squealed. The noise was loud and unpleasant on the ears. London ripped his blade out, and shuffled back, getting into a guarding stance. He spoke aloud so that Uchu would hear "Stay behind me and rest, bread won't really heal much!" He stopped himself as he dodged the boar dashing after him. "But it might help with your auto heal after battle is over. I got this one." He said, turning to face the boar again.

• Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Dmg given = 3 (1 base + 2 OHR2)

Dmg Received = 0 (Miss)

Uchu: 7/7 HP

Boar: 5/8 HP

Uchu listened to Sindon for once and stayed back. He got some bread and ate it trying to recover his HP. He saw how well Sindon wield his rapier, it was graceful and amazing. Uchu thought to himself. Thats amazing, I hope i can wield my sword with such confidence and grace. Uchu sat waiting for the battle to end. now just looking at the dragon that circles them. Its beautiful scales and large wings, just soaring through the sky. Completely lost in his day dream Uchu forgot about his companion and the boar. He snapped back out of his trance, when thinking of how nice of a cape the wings would make and sword the teeth would make. Uchu looked over to check if Sindon was doing fine, from the looks of it he was alright. He went back to watching the battle between Sindon and the boar.

The boar began to scream as it made a wide turn, almost comically, and began to charge at London again. London saw this coming and stepped out of the way, simultaneously stabbing at the boar's hide. The boar let another squeal. That's starting to get rather annoying... He thought as he unsheathed his blade from the boars back, red particles being drawn out along with the blade, and sweeping his front foot a quarter circle to be in guard again and he turns to face the boar after it's failed attempt. His hand has moved from the back of his head to more of the side of it. As Uchu observes he can see that London's stance, with a bit of imagination thrown in the mix, could somewhat of a cobra, or serpent like stance. He waited for the Boar's hopefully final charge so he could put the beast to an end.

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Dmg given = 3 (1 base + 2 OHR2)

Dmg received = 0 (Miss)

Boar: 2/8 HP

Uchu found himself making up his own pose as to show Sidon he is not the only one with cool poses and armor. Uchu is failing trying to make the new pose and quits. Uchu tired of being bored sitting there, got up and charged the boar luckily a good portion of his health has came back. The boars attention went towards Uchu now . Uchu was about to hit the boar but moved and yelled, "Now!" to Sindon motioning him to finish the job. Uchu tripped and fell the boar still running after him. Sindon wasn't fast enough to catch the boar. 

Uchu stabbed the boar in the face dealing a critical hit. The boar turned into pixels again not leaving anything in its place. Uchu left out a sigh of relief, knowing there are no more monsters left to fight...for now.

ID:5583

BD:10

LD:5

MD:2

Boar-DEAD

Uchu-HP 5/7
Sindon-HP 14/15

London was about to finish the job but heard Uchu's cry and turned his head to see what Uchu was doing and raised an eyebrow and looked back "Ehm!" he grunted as he took a step back as the boar charged straight through and towards Uchu, London tried to collect himself and go after the boar but by the time he was ready the boar had luckily ran into Uchu's blade head first as if it had a death wish. "Ugh...Mon dieu..." London found him self saying in french as he covered his face with a hand shaking his head. He looked at Uchu and pointed with his sword towards him before sheathing it "You're lucky the boar ran into your blade your could have gotten hurt....and what was with that pose you were doing?" London seemed slightly irritated by the face that Uchu took the kill but that didn't bother him much if at all, it was more so of Uchu taking this all too lightly and playing around some. On the other hand London might be taking things too seriously. I suppose it's up for debate. He waited for Uchu's response in silence, resting his left hand on the pommel of his rapier.

Uchu trying to come up with a clever name said "Umm...th...the...BROKEN POTATO!" Uchu realizing what he just said put his sword away and looked at Sindon in embarrassment. Uchu asked still embarrassed " Do you want to go back to the city stay at an Inn come back here tomorrow and see if we can kill this dragon?" Uchu was scratching his head. Then nervous Uchu asked " Sorry, but can I have half of the col you got from that boar." Uchu scratching his head harder trying to pull off a smile but failing at it. Sindon could tell how hard and embarrassing it was to ask him for the col.

London raised an eyebrow "The Broken Potato?..." This is ridiculous...he thought to himself as he scanned Uchu over again. Then Uchu asked about the dragon to which London replied "I suppose we could, I'm still at unease about it...If it is a higher level I don't want you to end up getting killed or myself for that matter." He thought about it for a moment...it could test my skills but I might do better if I soloed it...besides if it was any real threat it could kill Uchu and I can't let that happen...depending on who takes the aggro. Then again the guy barely know how to hold a longsword...this game is so ridiculous about that...Longswords make more sense, if they have the hilts, to be used one hand unless you were going to use a shield....which he isn't. Just then Uchu asked for some col. London read his body language clearly, the man was broke. London let out a sigh and send him a trade request, after Uchu accepted it he added 100 col to the trade and clicked confirm. Knowing that he was being a bit generous with his offer.

TRADE

Sindon:

100 COL

(Confirmed)

Uchu:

-Blank-

Confirm?

The trade box asked Uchu if he wanted to confirm and accept the trade.

Uchu was happy to see the trade request and accepted it.

TRADE

Sindon:

100 COL

(Confirmed)

Uchu:

-Blank-

(Confirmed)

" Thanks, bro!" Uchu said with please. He motioned Sindon to follow him to a Inn near by, the Inn had to rooms left when they got there, but there was a girl who needed a room. Uchu offered to go to a different Inn. "Is that cool Sindon?" Uchu wanting to making sure it was ok with his new friend. "Just send me a friend request if your down with it. That way in the morning i can just send you a message, asking if your ready to go ." He said smiling at Sindon. Waiting for Sindon to send the friend request  Uchu went in the Inn and sat down.

London followed Uchu to the nearby inn in one of the smaller settlements down the ways. It took them a bit of walking but they got there. Stepping inside the whole inn had a comfortable rustic appearance with the fireplace crackling in the background. It goes without saying that the house resembled a two story log cabin rather than the stone inns and urban tavern feel that most of them bring. London replied "It's fine, let the girl have the room, I can sleep down here in a chair or something, you take the last room." London's offer was rather generous, he didn't necessarily feel like trekking another two miles to be able to even begin to see the city gates. London saw the friend request pop up and hesitated. I could add him as a friend...I don't trust him yet but he might need someone that actually has some clue about swordsmanship to help him or at least get him on his feet...He pondered this for a moment and looked at his companion for a moment. He covered his eyes with a hand and clicked accept groaning slightly.

Uchu talked to the Inn keeper and got a nice mid-evil times theme room with one window, a bath, kitchen/living area, and a big area of to the side with a bed in the middle of it. The room was worth the 15 col spent on it. Uchu went back down stairs and talked to the in keeper once more. Sindon could here the ruckus Uchu was making, finally Uchu reappeared in front of Sindon. "Follow me please." Uchu said rather happily. Uchu felt bad for Sindon, having to sleep down stairs in a uncomfortable chair, asking him for col, and making him endure his childish and rude behavior . So he asked the Inn keeper if he could put another bed in his room so Sindon had some where to sleep in peace. Uchu wouldn't take no for an answer on the matter, given what he went through to get the damn bed up there in the first place. He asked Sindon in a now tired voice "Do you need to use the shower? If not I'm getting in." Uchu started to yawn and stretch his arms over his head. While waiting for Sindon's answer Uchu took off his shoes. His eyes glossy and begging to be closed for a goods nights rest Uchu stared at sindon, still waiting for an reply.

London was rather surprised at his offer and him caring a bed up a set of stairs for him, that's really not something you see everyday now is it. London followed Uchu to the room and sat on the newly put bed "I'm fine, thank you, you can get in the shower first." London could see the fatigue in Uchu's eyes. He's a good ways to go but I'm sure he'll end up being fine. London spoke again "And thank you for caring this bed up, you really didn't have to do that, I'd be fine sleeping in one of the chairs downstairs. That and sorry for seeming like an asshole earlier." London apologized, a bit surprising to hear after the days events but it didn't really matter much.

Uchu surprised to hear the apology said, "No problem. I'm also sorry for how i acted today." Uchu and Sindon sat in awkward silence for a few seconds before Uchu went out side with a towel in his hand. He came back a few minutes later wearing the towel as a robe. Trying to clear the air of weirdness Uchu spoke up and said, "Sorry i needed to wash my cloths, I've been wearing them from the start of the game." Uchu quickly ran into the bathroom and took a nice long shower. before he left the bathroom he yelled to Sindon, "Hey can you go get my clothes they should be down by now. Uchu was freezing from the cold hair and the towel wasn't doing much to warm him up. He started to describe the bathroom in his head out of boredom waiting for his stuff. The walls are a wine red color and the floor is black unlike the rest of the Inn's room floor, which is brown. The sink is made out of an pearl like material, and there was no mirror. The shower was like a glass box, you would see in a rich person's home. He just sat there still waiting on his clothes to return to him.

London responded "Yeah! I got it!" He left the room and went downstairs, coming back shortly after and reopening the door and closing it behind him. Passing the girl on the way up who was seemingly staring at London for a moment. Strange... He slid the clothes one by one under the door so he didn't have to open the door, there was no need to start any more awkwardness. After doing this he sat in his bed going through his inventory and equipping things like his rapier and his armor.

Uchu grabbed the clothes and got dressed. He came out a little while later jumped into his bed and fell asleep instantly. Uchu was a heavy sleeper and didn't snore, so that was a bonus for Sindon if he wants to get up and leave to go down stairs without waking him up. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Uchu already sleeping didn't get up and answer it forcing Sindon to.

London looked at Uchu. He sighed. Uchu is going to need a lot of work if I'm going to teach him to even be a novice swordsman. If Uchu becomes as oblivious as he was today during some of the fights then I fear how he'll fair in the later floors. I hope he doesn't try and go fight on the front lines...it may end badly for him. London was laying in bed, the room darkened but he had his menu out, he selected the journal section and began typing away with one hand, the other resting behind his head. Before he could actually start however, he heard a knocking at the door. London sighed and got up, grunting slightly and went to the door, asking "Who is it?"