[PP-F4] The Inn (London & Uchu )

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

London was a bit suspicious about this. It was late yes but a girl wanting to speak with London specifically...that couldn't be good. He reequipped his rapier and armor just in case and opened the door, he headed downstairs. His hand sliding on top of the railing as he descended. He looked over at the living area of the inn. It was barren but for one patron, the girl. London made it downstairs, and walked silently to the table, his shoes made a tapping sound that filled the room as it hit the wooden floors, despite how quietly he walked. The fire still cracked and danced in the fireplace placed at the back wall of the inn. London promptly sat down across the girl at the table she was sitting at. London looked at her as he rested his right heel on his left knee. "Yes?" London asked, not needing to ask if she was looking for him or if she was the one who called for him, being the only other patron in the inn.

(OOC: just saying, even if you are taking on an npc's or fake player's role you still have to make your posts like 2-3 lines long. You can't really one or two line on this website.)

"I believe you and your friend have seen a dragon i'm hunting have you not?" The NPC said without looking at London, but instead drinking her tea. She brought up a quest. 

Kill: Bromas the Arc Dragon

HP:20 DMG:2 (Base) Has a chance of doing double the damage. You can do damage and leave than return, but half the damage dealt goes back to his health.

Reward: 5 Dragon skin matiral

Time Frame: 24 hours 

Quest Giver: Kira Shi

Do you accept? 

[YES]    [NO]

The NPC looked at London now. She continued to drink her tea. " I think you and your friend are the only ones who can kill Bromas." The NPC left, leaving the quest on the table and smiled as she walked away.

Uchu woke up. He got out of bed and went down to the first floor and ordered a glass of water. He spotted Sindon and walked towards him. "Hey! What are you still doing up?" Uchu asked still extremely tired. Half way falling asleep while Sindon was talking to him.

OOC: OK and can i do this? Give us a quest?

London declined the quest. There was no need to do something like that, it was too dangerous for Uchu for his level. His saftey was more important to London than the attempt at a good reward. Uchu barely knows how to hold his sword competently yet and his form is questionable. His maturaity is....debatable but thats a side note. I wonder how long he'll last...I hope a hell of a lot longer than I think... London thought of all these things and a bit more. It may seem he is a bit cruel but he was just being realistic in his mind. Then, Uchu apporached him. "I could ask you the same thing. It's..." he checked the clock "Two a.m. You should head back to bed. I'm about to go head to bed now actually." London answered, rising from his seat. He turned his head and yawned. His face stretched and opened as if he was a lion. He returned his glassy gaze to his tired companion.

Uchu checked the time, to see if it really was two in the morning. In a droopy voice Uchu said, "Lets go than, but first let me get my water." Uchu walked up to the barkeep and got his water he ordered earlier. Uchu followed Sindon who was already heading back upstairs. Uchu looked at Sindon only moments later did he realize that  he was looking at the ceiling of his room. He asked himself and Sindon in confusion "Did I pass out or something? What happened after we went upstairs, my minds a blank and where is my stuff?" Uchu looking around some more saw Sindon's stuff missing too. Uchu worrieed asked, " Where's your stuff?" With no reply from Sindon, Uchu looked at his bed and saw he wasn't there. Where the [censored] is he? Uchu thought  to himself.

London saw Uchu was obviously extremely tired...maybe a little too much so. London responded "I unequiped it, it's in my inventory. As for you, you crashed after you got out of the shower." London yawned once more and started headed up the stairs again and kept his stare fixed on the door. It would be nice to finslly get some rest. "Your stuff should be in your invo as well. You should get to bed, your not thinking straight." London didn't say anything after that and kept headed towards the room.

Uchu went back to sleep. A few hours later Uchu woke up again. it was now shining light out of the window. Uchu checked the time, it was now ten in the morning. Uchu went to wake up Sindon. He checked his inventory, for his items. Uchu went to check if Sindon stayed awake or fell back to sleep. Sindon appeared to be asleep, so Uchu left him a note.

Dear, Sindon

I went to see if the the dragon was still there, if I'm not back within an hour I'm more than likely dead are soon to be. If that does happen i want to say thank you for all your help and everything you did for me. I have but one question whats your name, your real name? We're friends right? So seeing as how i gave you mine i think its only fare you give me yours. Of course if I'm still alive that is. Well that's all, I'll be back soon, hopefully. If not it was nice meeting you.

Your friend, Uchu

It was only seconded later Uchu returned to a panicking Sindon. Uchu was depressed to say the dragon had left. After looking Sindon over Uchu realized he had caused Sindon to worry more than he intended. He saw anger and relief in Sindon's eyes who was now yelling at him. Uchu just stared at Sindon and started to slowly drift into a day dreaming state.

"What the [censored] were you thinking you idiot!" London yelled at him. "You would have been killed!" London calmed down. He was worried yes, but he assumed Uchu had more common sense than to go off to try and face a bloody dragon oft by himself, it'd be suicide London thought. He was acting too much likr he was a teacher instead of a duelist, He wasn't so happy about that but it is what it is. London recollected his composure, slightly embarrsed he lost it in the first place. "Are you paying attention?" London questioned. Seeming aggervated again but it was understandable. If Uchu did die he'd most likely blame himself even if it was even remotely close to his fault.

• 2 weeks later...

Uchu looked at Sindon, a little sad and requested, "Can we go treasure hunting then?" He was hoping Sindon would forgive him and help him find a chest. Not getting a reply right away Uchu went on to say, "Or we can just stay here in the city and find something to do." Uchu started messing with his inventory waiting for Sindon. He started stretching and lifting his arms above his head. Uchu started yawning like a lion and than scratched his head. Uchu looked back at Sindon, and looked him in the eye see disappointment on him or so he thinks.

London let out a sigh, it droned out for a moment. It slowly became softer until it was nothing more but a silent breeze of exhaled air. He rubbed the bridge the nose. "Perhaps we should just head back to town. Treasure wouldn't be on the first floor...logically, that is." He explained. "Too much flatlands, if there were perhaps a cave or big rocks around then there would be a chance. And even if we did find treasure, on this floor, the reward would be so small it'd feel like wasted time." London concluded his analyze of the subject. He was tired. He needed to stop being a mentor to all these new players, he wasn't a teacher and he knew it. He'd end up being responsible for one of their deaths if they did die under his watch and he wasn't prepared for that, not yet at least. His level is still too low for him to be the deciding factor between someone living or dying.