{PP-F9} We Will Eliminate These Bandits [Crozeph & Tyrius]

Atma was stationed not too far from the camp, and couldn't help but admire how strong these guys looked. He was waiting now for two players who had signed up to join him, their names was Crozeph and Tyrius. Atma bit his lip, and couldn't help but feel worried that he may die against these bandits. He looked at his sword, and did some quick math, realizing that he was doing about three damage without a critical. He knew his armour would protect him from two damage, but still didn't feel reassured.

Crozeph walked in the floor where he volunteered to help someone eliminate some bandits. He felt a bit nervous about it and not because he's scared of dying. Crozeph didn't know if these bandits are players turned bandits or persons created by the game. He didn't want to turn PK that fast enough, he wasn't even strong enough to become one. He continued his walk and saw the camp then he looked around "where's the leader of our band?" he thought. Crozeph looked left and right to see any movements around him. "Well if he found a nice vantage point he should be able to see me down here" he said to himself. Crozeph then began to cover his face with his left hand. The thought of killing someone again made him go in a little frenzy in his head "not this time, not now" he said while trying to fight the excitement of this quest he entered.

Tyrius had made his way to the location that the player named Atma had designated, and ran into another player. Tyrius assumed that this was Atma and walked up, saying in a friendly tone, "Hey man, I'm Tyrius, here to help you with these bandits." He sized the player up and said, "You're a pretty high level, man. This is going to be fun!" Looking at the camp, he shrugged and thought, This may not be as easy as I thought it was going to be.

As Atma sat there and waited, he saw far to his left two players arrive within minutes of each other. Atma jumped up with excitement and ran to the two. "Hey guys!" he shouted, "I'm glad you could make it! This is extremely dangerous, though, and if things start heating up, feel free to step out and leave, okay?" With that, he crouched down and made his way to the side of a tent, right out of the sight of three of the bandits. He waited for the other players to join him before saying, "Okay, so this is what I've got so far. These bandits have extremely high health, and it appears that they are doing quite a bit of damage too. So, we could try luring them out one by one, or take them all on at once, it's your choice, guys."

Crozeph was surprised by someone else's voice "h-hey! yeah I'm here to help too and I'm not the one who took the quest" he replied. Crozeph then heard someone jump down "hey squad leader" he said. Crozeph saw him move towards the enemy camp "we should follow him" he told the other player. There was no time for introductions and the mission seemed dangerous. Crozeph followed the leader behind and making sure the other one is following him. Crozeph studied the camp and saw that there really are three bandits. Crozeph also remembered of them dealing a good damage on him and if he isn't fast enough to dodge their attacks he will surely be a goner in a few moments "let's try luring them in one by one" he told them "it took 4 players to take down a large plant encountered last time, this will be no different but we can manage as long as we don't get cornered by three of them" he added.