(PP-F?) A friendly leverage duel [Arekkusu vs Destiny, Claim, and Sol]

Arekkusu closed his messenger once the invite had been sent. This was something they planned to do for quite a while, and it was fun so why not? Its not like anyone will die, though there is the quest of people getting hurt. Arekkusu kept this in mind and made sure to not go too rough on the others. But they had a chance of winning too, it was leverage towards them if anyone were to think of it. With high enough accuracy, they could ruin his day. But the question of damage comes into play, so who knows.

The duel was going to be friendly, no mental or emotional pain will be shown. This is going to be a half loss duel. Not for pride, jot for honor, net even as a test. It was going to be done just for fun, and with that in mind, everyone should have a good time.

Arekkusu blade didn't spark yet, so there was no sign of any players for the next few miles. That gave time for Arekkusu to review his stats before he began, and once that was done, he played his Violin to matched the scenario of the grass being blown by the wind. Sometimes he just needed to relax.

Destiny saw a notification pop up on her window.  “Huh…?† she said to herself as she proceeded to open up her HUD.  “Well then… Looks like I have an invitation…To…battle?† she thought to herself as she read.  “This seems interesting… I wonder if it will just be Arekkusu and I….† Destiny took off in the direction of the location that Arekkusu had mentioned  This was her first time doing anything like this.  “I really wonder what this will be like and how this will all go down.† She thought to herself as she ran there.  “I just.. Don’t know what is going to happen and this worries me a little…â€

Destiny made her way there and eventually saw Arekkusu playing his violin.  Something that she was beginning to become accustomed to was the beautiful music that he played on his violin.  Destiny started to remember the day that they ran into each other and what they had conversed about.  “Well… Got to keep things on the light hearted.. At least..†she thought to herself as she slowed her run into a steady walk and walked over to him.  Destiny looked at Arekkusu for a while, just watching him play and listening to the music.  “I wonder if he even notices that I am here… Maybe I should tap him on the shoulder or something…†she thought to herself as she got closer to Arekkusu.   Then Destiny paused, she heard something in the distance, but wasn’t sure what it was. 

Claim looked at the battle arena and smiled a bit as he looked over the rules. He looked down at his stats and shook his head as he said to him self. I need to really stop laying around and start leveling more. The last time he was in a duel with his player there were around the same level now it was a different story now the Arekkusu was almost three times his level hand buffed up his skills and armor it was going to be hard to get a high level players heal down to half health ,and with just one of his hits any one of them out the game with easy. As he walked into the gates of the arena.  He looked out and saw that destiny was standing there close Arekkusu. As he  walked  up to them but there was a good ten feet away from Arekkusu, As playing out how this was going to play out in his mind. " Well Im not the last one here, Maybe" He wasn't sure if there was another player that was going to show up or was he last one to show up.

Sol was minding his own business wandering around on the open floor until he received an invitation to a duel. "Hm?" Sol examined the message and began to make his way there once seeing two familiar names on the list. "... Destiny and Claim? Is this going to be a battle royal or something?" As Sol made his way to his destination he touched his promise band and gave a slight smile while on his way.

After some time Sol stumbled upon Destiny and Claim and a familiar face. "Destiny! Claim! And who are... Ah, You're the leader of the party that took down the Metal Player Eliminator. What brings all of us around here? Got some message about a duel." He said as he was in new-ish gear from the last time people saw him.

Arekkusu grinned as he clicked with his cursor on all three of them at the same time. He sent them all a half loss duel invitation, the three of them will be taking on Arekkusu. Hopefully they rememberedbhow things went. Arekkusu knows that Claim can do a half loss duel. They had a duel while they were the same level. He decided to explain the current situation.

"We will be having a handicap duel." Arekkusu said to the trio. "You threw will be taking me on in a half loss duel. A half loss duel is exactly what it sounds like. Keep hitting your opponent until they are down to half of their health. Who will your opponent be? You all will be working together to take me down. This is how it works. If I bring you all down to half health, I win. But if any of you bring me to half health, you all win."

ID: 5586. Loot: 18 (Highest loot roll hits first. Since you are a team, your leader will roll the loot die for all of you.)

Destiny grimaced slightly when she noticed Sol.  Granted that their relationship dynamic changed a bit, she just didn’t feel comfortable being around him with others around.  Then Destiny thought about her own abilities.  “I..I hope I don’t suck shi…..†she thought to herself. “Half health….Yeah… That is by far too easy for him to get me down to half health than anything….Great…†she rolled her eyes to this thought. Destiny looked around to Claim and Sol.  â€œIt seems that the only one who even has any chance would be Claim… out of the three of us.†

“Alright.† She said in a confident tone. 

ID: 5587 LD: 7

The duel timer slowly lowered, but not fast enough it gave him time to recall his stats so that he remembered what he can and can't do. He inflicts 9 damage per hit without applying his opponents damage mitigation. He also has an evasion speed of 3. He also inflicts the bleed effect if he hits hard enough with his blade.

His speed made him ready to jump at the first call of the timer. His Phoenix Blade started sparking as the timer went down. He kept his Phoenix, Ignite, in his inventory, that would be overkill. Besides, since familiars aren't available yet, she was considered an item, there isn't something capable of fighting in a duel.

Arekkusu then flamed with fireball over his body and charged forward at Destiny, but she rolled out of the way before he could strike an attack on her. He made sure he was ready to stepside their attacks when he jumped back. Arekkusu stood tall with his blade behind his back, he must be ready for all of them.

Id:5619. Bd: 5

[5628 BD = 9]

Destiny pushed herself back onto her feet since she had rolled out of the way.  Destiny pulled out her new sword.  It shined as she looked at it.  “Gosh…. It’s so pretty… Thank you Kosan.†She thought to herself. She readied herself and ran forward and took a slash at Arekkusu.  She hit her mark on target and when she had realized that she did she quickly moved out of the way by cart wheeling to the other side. Destiny observed that she did some bleed damage with her new blade.  "Alright!" she cheered. 

[Destiny deals 7 damage]

[Destiny 24/24 HP]

[sol 23/23 HP]

[Claim 31/31 HP]

[Arekkusu 41/48 HP] 

Claim looked at Arekkusu as he charged at destiny he over looked the players move. Arekkusu moves were fast almost like a blur if one was not watching carefully, this duel was going to be a close one and there were going to need all the luck they can get if they were going to win this duel. He let out a small sigh as it was know his turn to attack. Claim mind set changed a bit as he looked over Arekkusu see if there was a weak point in his stance as he was ready for them to attack.

He lend forward a bit as he took his fist step to Arekkusu time seemed to stand still as he pushed of the ground with his right foot the ground underneath them cracked a bit with each step Claim took. He got close enough to Arekkusu that he was know in range of his sword. He swings the blade at him aiming for Arekkusu shoulder the tip of the blade cuts in to his shoulder  He pulls back on his sword and jumps back.

" Well you up sol" He said as he looked at him then back at Arekkusu he wasn't sure how the player was going to attack next. He looked down at his sword as he thought to him self ~ thing are going to have to change fast even if this was a friendly duel claim looked at it as another fight. His eyes were cold and showed no feeling in them

[id5629 Bd 9+1-3=8 Damage 2+6+1-1 = 8 Ls 2+Hp +1Bleeding]

[Destiny 24/24 HP]

[sol 23/23 HP]

[Claim 31/31 HP]

[Arekkusu 38/48 HP] 2 bleeding 2/2

[5630] (Sol  2-3 = -1)

Sol blinked as Arek took a battle stance. "Err... I guess we sta-" As he nearly spoke his sentence, Arek goes to strike Destiny, whom dodged quite elegantly, Destiny follows up with an attack to Arek with a nice hit. Sol draws his new weapon and prepares a combat stance. Once Claim made his move Sol prepared a dash to attack Arek. Claim hits Arek and now Sol remained. Sol darted towards Arek with his spear going to thrust forward with his new weapon, unfortunately his attack barely missed as Arek dodged gracefully. "Damn it! Little guy is quick..." Sol recovered from his failure of an attack and stepped back.

[sol misses Arekkusu]

[Destiny 24/24 HP]

[sol 23/23 HP]

[Claim 31/31 HP]

[Arekkusu 38/48 HP] 2 Bleed DMG (2/2 turns)

Arekkusu felt his body get hit and blood then ran out of his body. He gripped the wound in pain, maybe he bit off more than he could chew. He made sure to give himself some breathing space before he raised his blade again.

"You are all better than I expected." Arekkusu said to the trio. He then pointed his blade forward at them. "But allow me to show you a magic trick, now you see me, now you dont."

Arekkusu blade had blue flames, he activated the skill, Charge, which gave him muxh more speed than the human eye could process, but in a game, he could still get caught. He ran his way towards Destiny, then sliced through her stomach before appearing on the other side with his knees crouched and his sword sheathed.

ID:5633. Bd:9 (1+ 3 phoenix wing+ 4 long straight sword+1 Athletics+ 3 charge+ 1 crit= 13 DMG)

Arekkusu: 36/48 1 turn -2 DMG

Destiny: 11/24 Bleed Triggered -1 for two turns (Eliminated)

Claim: 31/31

Sol:23/23

Destiny dropped her sword and fell to her knees.  She held one hand to her abdomen and the other she used to support her on the ground.  Destiny was on her hands and knees, she winced a little. “Everything happened so fast……..†she thought to herself.  “I didn’t…. I didn’t want to be out of this so…so fast…† Destiny waved to Sol and Claim, as if to make a notion of; carry on.  Destiny stumbled onto her feet, and she swayed from side to side as she moved to the sidelines.  Destiny collapsed, due to the blow that she had taken.  “ugh!†she said as she landed face forward.  Destiny landed on the ground facing the three figures still in battle.  "Good luck..." she murmured. 

Claim Looked at destiny then back at Sol "  well that was one down now there's just use two" He looked at Arekkusu and smiled a bit as he rush up to the player  and used a nothing big skill <Disguise> That he got from the Gemini quest as  a shadow of claim popped up. The shadow of claim swings and miss Arekkusu the real claim saw the shadow miss claim looked at Arekkusu he was able swings his sword him hitting Arekkusu in the arm but not doing much damage.to the player he jumped back a bit as he looked at sol and Arekkusu maybe he could hit this turn.   

[ Id 5635 7+1-3+1 =6 Damage 1+6-1=6]

Claim 31/31 Disguise 12/12 cool down.

Arekkusu 30/48 -2bleeding 1/2

[5636] [sol 3+2-3 = 2]

Sol watched Arekkusu strike Destiny with a mighty blow. "...!!" He watched Destiny fall and go to the sidelines, a distant fear built up in his head, "PK'er could be this strong... I know he isn't one, I definitely know that I can't beat this... But..." Sol watched Claim make his move and studied to see if Claim had a strategy. Watching Claim as he went in for his attack, Sol followed up. "I have to win!" Sol dashed forward and attempted a strike, but failed due to Arekkusu dodging nimbly once more. "Damn it~! Stay Still!" 

[sol Missed Arekkusu]

Arekkusu 30/48 -2bleeding 1/2

Arekkusu vision blurred a little bit. When one attacked him, anorher attacked. He could barely get some distance feom them both, and he needed distance to use Charge. They got to him, but couldn't land any hits bit seems. Arekkusu then had to take a safety measure. Arekkusu body flamed, weakening him a little, but he won't be taking too much damage either. This skill is called Parry, and he made sure to use it at a time of need. He raised his blade up defensively now, ready to fend off attacks.

(For your attacks this turn, you only inflict half of the damage. This comes with a cost of me attacking you losing half the strength, but my turn has passed. Any damage Arekkusu takes this turn is halved.)

ID: 5656. Bd: 2

Arekkusu: 29/48 Bleeding lifted

Claim looked at Arekkusu as his attack had missed and know it was his turn again. he smiled a bit as he take a few steeps closer to him. Know that the Arekkusu was in range of his sword  He swings his sword at him aiming at the players chest. The tip of his blade cuts in to the player skin and it he didn't have his party skill he would have done more damage this turn. He turns around and faces him as it was sol's turn. Claim sheathed his long sword as he thought that the duel was now over.

[ Id 5672 10+1-3=8 Damage 3+6-1/2 =4 Ls 2+Hp Bleeding]

Claim 31/31

Sol 23/23

Arekkusu 24/48 1 Bleeding 2/2

Arekkusu stumbled back, once again with blood coming out of him. Though he was disappointed with his first loss in a duel, he was proud of the three for taking him out of the duel. He sheathed his blade in respect to all three of them.

"That was a good duel." Arekkusu said as he tossed destiny a potion of moderate healing. (For three turns, your health is increased by 4). "Sorry about that Destiny, I admit that attack was a bit too devastating. Sol, Claim, nice job, you both had me flying all over the place, and not only that but you won! Claim, not only did you beat me ever since the last duel, you actually gave me my first duel loss, not even a level 37 did that to me, but you did. All of you, you are all victorious."

Destiny used the potion that Arekkusu gave her.  She sat up and listening to him talk.   â€œThank god we won….And I didn’t get knocked out of the battle for no reason….†She thought to herself.  Destiny played a little victory music and dance in her head since she still didn’t feel like moving from where she was sitting.  “Wow… Claim has dueled Arekkusu before…..Crazy…â€

Claim bowed a bit a Arekkusu " Hey it was fun and I could have done it on my own." He thought to him self that he need to get off his lazy but and start leveling up fast if he wanted to get to the point were he could be helpful on the front lines. Claim looked though his silver hair as he looked at the others, And slowly sits down with his arms crossed over hi chest ad he let him mind wonder a bit.