[PP-F4] Showing Them Avalachne ( Destiny, Sol, Vexi)

He was just on the out side of the forth floor this cold weather felt good to him as he opened his hub and sent out a message to the group about avalanche there was a low level in the group but he should be ok. claim thought to him self. He got out a few potions that the lower level char might need and hopefully it would get that bad to were he had to step in. He let his mind wonder as he waited for the players to show up.

Destiny read though her message on her HUD.  “Hmm…seems like a chance for Vexi to get a feel of the ropes..†she thought to herself.  Destiny ran off to find Vexi.  She found him quickly and before she knew it was she was off in the direction that Claim was in.  Destiny dragged Vexi along the entire way, since she ran; she knew that she didn’t want to be late since being late was a terrible thing to Destiny.  “Come on, Vexi!! You’re so slow!!†she called back to her newest companion.  Destiny saw Claim a bit of a distance away and eventually made her way over to where he was with Vexi trailing behind her.  

"Hello Mr. Claim Zombie Man Sir." she said with a smile and wave to Claim. 

Vexi felt himself being pulled all the way. He fought Destiny the whole way there, he didn't want to do this thing. A monster with 50 health and can inflict not 1, but 2 damage!? That's insane! Vexi would be demolished in just 3 hits! He was scared, but didn't want to speak up... until he then saw a player with much higher amounts of power than Vexi could imagine. Possibly more than Destiny, this was someone Vexi didn't want to mess with. It seems that Destiny knows whoever this guy is, but he is a zombie so said Destiny, so maybe zombies do exist, at least in this game.

Hi there Mister Zombie.  Vexi said innocently, he didn't know any better than that. What could he do about it? He wanted to get out of the boss fight, it sounded way too hard and possibly a death for Vexi. Please don't make me do this Destiny! I think this is suicide! I don't want to die, please don't make me do this! I'll do anything, just don't make me fight the snowman!

Claim laughed at what Vexi was talking a bout " Hey its not that bad if you need a human shield I can step in and take the damage." He thought to him self for a bit. if he should act like a zombie again just to see how vexi would reaction to it would be gold on its self but he didn't. Destiny almost killed him the last time he did that. " Well I might half to add that to my nicknames list as this was the second person to call him that two day. Hopefully sol want say it to... "

"Say what, call you Mr. Zombie Claim Man Sir? You know me better than that." Sol said as he heard Claim's last statement, Sol was ontime. Spot on. He walked up to claim and hgave him a pat on the shoulders and looked to destiny and the new person. "Hm? Hello. Don't think we have met lad." Sol notice he was younger type, but not too young, then noticed his cowardice. "Hey Bud, We will protect you, I can promise you that much." He smiled as he looked to Destiny. "Hey, How've you been Destiny?"

His eyes glowed a bit as he looked at sol and laughed a bit as he talked. Well I know whats going on my nickname on my player card when were done with this he thought to himself.  With all of them hear know claim started to walk in to the snowy fields if was going to take them that long to get to were the monster spawned in at. as they reached the  area they could see what looked like a giant icy hill that was covered in snow the only thing that really stood out was that the hill seemed to be breathing and slightly moving in place as if it was asleep he looked back at the group and smiled a bit " Well here it is Avalanche. " Claim looked back at the others checking to see if they were ready to move on and get this down with.

Destiny gave Sol a little smile.  "He's on time... For once... He. Is.  On.  Time."  The words rang in Destiny's head and bounced around for a bit.  Destiny let out a little "hmph." and then grabbed Vexi by the arm.  "Come on!" she cheered on her companion.  Granted they had their disputes the last time they went loot hunting Destiny was determined to help the guy.  "I swear to you, you're going to fine.  You have all of us, and well.  There is me!" she smiled and winked at Vexi.  Destiny was determined to make sure that he wouldn't die.  "You're going to be fine, Vexi.  You're not going to die,  not on my watch." she thought to herself.  Destiny followed after Claim, and she dragged Vexi behind her.  

I'll be fine? I'll be fine! All right, as long as we all make it out then I guess I'm up for it! Vexi all of a sudden said so boldly. The sudden mood change, and words can't change it that quickly. Then again, Vexi would believe anything he is told and is just as easily swayed by words as well. Didn't you and her just have a fight about a few days ago? Fraiya asked Vexi. True, they did fight, but they had their own reasons for doing so. Vexi admits that maybe he was a bit too stupid, but in his defense, it wasn't like yelling at him was going to help him. He really put that behind him, he doesn't get hurt that easily, despite how easy it is for him to be tricked.

Claim looked back at sol and smiled a bit " No the ice elemental is called Avalanche it has two bars of Hp or 50 in total and does a bass damage of  3  with each hit it seems to cause an avalanche it your not carful it could push you back a good ways away from the group and zero in on one member.  It a beast to take down but once you get it down to half health it get al little easer to kill." He looked over at the low level as he did have much Hp but with the others it shouldn't be that bad for him to get through this. it drop a potion that grants user half burn damage for one fight.

â€œWell….†She said as she looked around at everyone.  Destiny was tired of standing around walking.  “Claim, Zombie master!†she called out at him.  “So where is this snowman, snowball, snow house thingy?†she questioned him.  Destiny had been dragging Vexi along for a while and was growing impatient.   She wanted to kill something, but most of all she wanted to make sure that Vexi could at least attempt a hit and not die; that was something that she didn’t want to happen above all. 

The ground under all the players started to shack as the snow start to split and crack. Claim looked a head of them not see the monster "well that weird" The last time it was a lot easer to see it. A giant ice hand pop out of the ground behind the group of player as the ice monster slowly came out of the ground snow was flying ever were as avalanche slowly made it way to its feet the giant shadowed of the players making them look like small ants. ITs eyes turned red as he looked over the ground see how was going to make there first move it laughed a bit as the two health bars showed up over its head. The giant said " This shouldn't take that long to kill this small group of players. Claim turned around and looked back at the elemental as he felt a little stupid that they hade walked over it and not realized it.

Avalanche 50/50

[6181] BD = 6; 4+2 (HIT)

Sol raised a brow at the Giant. "I'd watch that tongue of yours Avalanche..." Sol drew his spear as he twirled it into a ready position. "You have no IDEA what you're up against!" Sol darts towards his newly found giant target with a fearless stance. "Have a taste of a true Azure Dragoon!" Sol then began to run up the leg of the Giant then took a kicking leapt to go up about chest level and striking down with a harsh slash to the giant's chest. Leaving a large crack in the chest of Avalanche. Sol flipped back and landed softly in the snow, leaping back for another assault when he prepared another attack.

[sol deals 8 DMG to Avalanche] (8 = 1+3+1+3)

Sol 23/23

Avalanche 42/50 (-8)

Vexi saw the player hit the giant snow monster and caused it to stumbled. Despite its roar, that hit looked effective enough to take out the monster, yet... It still stood strong when the roaring stopped. While it was still down, Vexi took the chance to strike it from behind. He slid the blade on the ground lazily with both hands before attempting to slice up from under the monster. The blade only cut through a little bit if snow, not even getting to the core.. The snow monster roared at Vexi when it turned its head. This caused Vexi to run back, a little bit scared of the monster.

ID:6277. Bd: 4. MD: 3

[6278] BD = 4; 2+2 MD = 2; 3-1 CD = 9

Destiny was also shocked at the monster's size.  It was nothing like what she was ready for or what she thought the monster would be.  It was huge and as it stepped forward after Vexi, Destiny fell down.  The ground shook and made her loose her balance.  Destiny scrambled to her feet and dove as the monster attempted to attack her.  "Well then..." she said as she smiled to Vexi.  "..Nothing to worry about"

[Destiny misses]
[Avalanche misses] 

Claim looked up at Avalanche just before he was a bout to unsheathe his sword the giant looked down at Claim and laughed as it said " So fare all all can do is a mesly 8 damage please.. " Avalanch looked at the silver hair player and just simply step on him thinking that the player would be passed out of maybe even run away when he puick his foot back up and saw that the player did take much damage at all. Claim looked back up at avalanche and smiles a bit as he said " Yeah Ive see boar do more damage than." that He was glade that he had on the armor and skill so that this mass monster would do that much damage to him at all.

[6279 Bd2+1=3miss Cd5 fail Md8 2+1-4=1]

Sol 23/23
Vexi 9/9
Destiny 28/28
Claim 33/33

Avalanche 42/50

[6280] BD = 4; 2+2 (Miss)

Sol attempts to gash at Avalanche's leg but the core of the ice elemental's leg was solid enough to just parry the strike Sol had put forth. "What the!?" Sol stumbled back and recovered from his stagger almost immediately. "That was odd..." Sol prepped yet another attack incase the elemental decides to target Sol. "Vexi! Switch!" Sol shouted to encourage teamwork between the three.

Sol 23/23

Avalanche 42/50

Vexi braced himself as the Sol guy called his name into the fight. He was given enough time to breathe before he faced the snow monster again. This time, he was ready for it. You got this Vincent, attack it while it is open! Fraiya encouraged Vexi when he was ready to spring at the snow monster. He pulled put a card to pull off the attack he planned, which required a lot of strategy. This is where the IA sword training came in. Vexi ran at the snow monster with an charisma flowing in his blood. When he got to the Snow monster, it hit Vexi with a giant lump of snow, hurting him a little bit, but not as badly as Vexi planned to hurt it. He ran out of the snow and threw the card into the air. Vexi then disappeared and reappeared from above where the card was. He sliced the head of the Snow monster and sliced down it's back, causing it to roar in agony, showing that Vexi has done some critical damage to it. I did it guys! Vexi exclaimed with excitement in his voice. He jumped back to let the next person strike.

ID:6349    BD: 10   MD:7

Vexi: 9/9

Sol:23/23

Destiny:28/28

Claim: 33/33

Avalanche: 39/50

Destiny, unsure about what to do stood back and watched the others as they attacked the giant snow or ice monster.  "Well..."  she said to herself.  Destiny didn't really know what to do at all, she took a few steps back and then a couple more; making sure that she was a safe distance away.  She looked over at Vexi, overly proud that he was alright and it seemed that he had become a better player as the days continued.  It warmed her heart.  Destiny remembered when they first met.  "Gosh...He is really... growing."  She smiled to herself as she continued to think.  "I...I'm so proud of him..."