[PP- F9] Bandit Camp ( Sol, Destiny, Arekkusu)

Claim Was standing there next to the ninth floor warp gate as his white eyes looked around at the hellish floor, as he sent out a message to a group of players his right hand side and open the hub. He sends out the message to the other players. << Hey four on four fight let the killing begin>>  He crossed his arms of his chest as he wait for the others to show up. He thought to him self that this should be a fast fight.  

Arekkusu didn't really know why Claim chose this quest, he pmed everyone about the bandits, and Arekkusu believed that it was suicide, even for him. There was only so much they all could so, so this wasn't really the best of ideas. For example, only Arekkusu had health higher than the bandits they were planning to fight, they were all 35, Arekkusu was 50. That was a bad sign already. On top of that, there are 4 of them, so much health to deal with before they can wipe them out and raid there camp. Even with a sneaking skill, this task is still pretty insane. What is he going to do though? Let them all go out alone? Arekkusu made sure he was heavily prepared for the fight that is coming up, he didn't want to mess this up, and after this, some of them might need to go to a medic.

Arekkusu arrived to the are in which Claim wanted them to meet. It was a sad story for them all, but hey, what could possibly happen? Everything if they aren't careful. "I'm here." Arekkusu said as he walked up to Claim. "And let me say this, I don't think this is our most genocidal attempts at attacking anything. We need to be careful."

Destiny  was relaxing in her favorite tree.  It was the tallest one in the town and it had been some time since she had some time to herself.  Things were really progressing and she was meeting more and more people every day.  On top of that, Sol was back to normal and she wasn’t unusually mad at him for once.  Destiny looked down at her red ribbon and gently touched it.  Then Destiny noticed a notification icon pop up.  Destiny opened up her HUD and saw it was a message from Claim.  “What does the Zombie King want now?†she said to herself.  Destiny hugged her knees to her chest as she read the message.  “Alright.. Suicide.  Mission.. Why not?!†she said to herself.  Destiny smiled and laughed a bit.  “I might just me insane.†She thought to herself as she jumped down from branch to branch until she dove for the next one, doing a front flip and landing gracefully on the ground. 

“Alright.. Where are these guys anyways?†she said to herself.  Destiny opened up her HUD once more and saw where Claim was.  “Hmm.. Seems that Arekkusu is already there…No worries.  I won’t be the last one.. I never am.†She thought to herself and smiled.  Destiny took off in a sprint and ran to where Claim and Arekkusu were.  “HEY!!!† She called out to the two before tackling her little nephew.   â€œAnd how is my little baby nephew.† She said as she bear hugged him and pinched his cheeks again.  Destiny did this for a while until she jumped back, knowing that Abner wouldn’t like this, especially in front of people. 

Arekkusu this time didn't hesitate to retaliate, he jumped forward at Destiny and made sure to avoid another one of those deadly bearhugs. This was something he hated to go through, his cheeks and in front of Claim as well. Arekkusu twisted himself around, using Destinys arm for support, then he jumped up and headlocked Destiny for fun with her own arm to support him. He made sure not to wrap Destinys arm too much, that could break it and her altogether, but he wanted her trapped as well.

"Hey auntie!" Arekkusu said tauntingly as he held the grip there for a little while. He then let go, feeling that the punishment was done and the damage had been done, he had warned her and it was ignored. "How are you? It's been a while, just about forever, like... wow... 1 whole day.. ..where does the time go?"

Destiny winced slightly under Arekkusu’s grasps.  He was much faster than she liked, but she decided that she would use this to her advantage later on.  Once she was let go she brushed herself off a bit.  “Well… About…. 16 hours is more like it.  But yes.. Truly where does the time go…†she said she moved behind Claim.  The Zombie-fied person.  Destiny made sure that she had all the strength and space she needed to make sure that this would be a great push.  Destiny pushed the Zombie Man towards Arekkusu, hoping that Arekkusu would jump out of the way. 

Arekkusu stepped back, ready to jump back from the running Claim. Claim almost hit Arekkusu until Arekkusu stepped to the side. If Claim of going to let himself be pushed around like that, he is going to die before the battle even starts. Arekkusu then held his blade up at Destiny as a bluff, in their last duel he knocked her far back with one slice. To remind her as a a bluff, he activated Charge so his sword would have blue flames like last time.

"Aw come on you little..." she said to him.  "I love how you show off that you're like this invincible little guy but at the same time...If a group of PKer's came after you.  I don't think you'd stand a chance.  No one would..."  she said to her little nephew.  Destiny picked up a rock and threw it at Arekkusu.  "Now, Claim. Who are we waiting for?  It isn't who I think it is; is it?  He is ALWAYS LATE."  she said as she rolled her eyes and fell to the ground.  Destiny laid there and looked up at the sky.  She didn't like waiting around so much and actually found it rude to keep a lady, waiting; but Sol was holding up a group of people; which was even worse. 

He smiled a bit as turned around to seem then coming at him.  As Arekkusu moved like a blur  he looked at destiny." ya  were waiting on sol I would say we could go but this is a group of bandits and there are four of then and right now three of use but we can take this time to talk about it uhmm I don't have the sneak skill to attack them one on one. Claim looked at them  with a smile. as if it was a thrill for him.  " and like Arekkusu said it might be a little risky if we go at them all at once but that's were the fun is at." Claim was standing there he thought about sitting down but it was a little hard for him to get movie once he sit's down.

Sol staggers along, out of breath from running. His HP was in the Yellow strangely. "S-Sorry... Ran into a earth elemental on the way here... Had some terrible luck with trying to kill it." Sol Collapsed to his knees to try and recover his breath. "S-So... What Are... we ... here for?" He said as each breath escaped through his words, Hoping that this late incident would be excused due to a surprise encounter with a monster.

"Hey welcome back. So I vote that we take one all 4 at once " He looked at the group with a grin on his face as he was glade that sol could make it and hopefully that mod did take to much of his health away, from him. They could wait a few for his health to get back in to the green as they talked about how to take on the bandits. and there camp there had to be some good teaser if they made a camp site around the area.

Destiny continued to lay on the ground and look up at the sky.  "Eh..." she said to herself.  "You can toss out my vote."  she made a gesture to the group that gave off the vibe that she didn't care.  Destiny was a bit impartial to the whole idea of doing this.  She didn't know what to do.  "I honestly have no idea what we should and shouldn't do....I mean.. I am not sure if we can all take this..." she thought to herself.  Destiny kept her emotions in check and her thoughts to herself.  She didn't want anyone to know that she doubted their abilities.  Especially this bunch that she knew, so awfully well. 

"Are you all sure you want to do this?" Arekkusu asked with his arms crossed. "Listen, though I honestly like to brag, I don't think even I will be able to fight these things. I've done my research on this quest, their damage that they inflict is pretty heavy. And their health is pretty high... but landing hits on them won't be hard. Still... there are four of them that all share 35 Health each... if you all are still up for it, then I'll lend my blade to all. But remember what I just said..." Arekkusu wished Vexis sister was here, Dan was a vacation, so he can't help Arekkusu. And if Vexis sister were here, Vexi would have to be here, and he is just way too weak to take on the Bandits. The best he could do was slowly move his hand forward and placed it on top of Destinys, hoping that the best choice had been made by agreeing.

Destiny looked up at Arekkusu from where she lay.  She tilted her head backwards which caused her to lift her shoulders and chest off the ground slightly.  "There you go again.....my little nephew.... all out to save everyone and the world."  Destiny let her shoulders and chest stop and looked at the sky again.  "Well.."  she paused for a moment to pick her words carefully.  "..The best bet that we have for all of us...."  Destiny sat up and gathered herself back onto her feet.  "...if for all of us to do this together!" she said as she jumped up into the air.  Destiny was still unsure of what to do; but it seemed like some of the party wanted to go forth and try and complete this quest.  "Alright!  With that being said, who is in?" she cheered as she threw her hand down, she looked around and waited for the others to put their hands in to see who was in or out in terms of wanting to complete the quest. 

"Well if you speak as confidently as you claim I do..." Arekkusu said as he smiled at his aunt. He slowly put his hand on top of hers, signalling that he will be joining the attack against the bandits. His blade is to be lended to the strength of the group, he just hopes he isn't the only one, the Bandits could seriously kill if they werent careful, and he wasn't optimistic at all. But hey, maybe they could all survive and kill the bandits easily. Charge was on his side and the damage they inflict may be dangerous, but the group had much more damage to inflict... though a healer in the group would be nice, Arekkusu didn't stock up on too many potions.

Claim put his hand in and looked at the group " I'm in and well I don't have a lot of poison to heal every one I do have life steal and battle healing even though they don't go off that much is better than nothing at all"  He looked back a sol sure he was down with killing things. Claim looked back at everyone's gear before he stared to walk were the bandit camp was told to appear at claim tried to play out what was all going to happen and if there heal got to low then they could run back to the safe zone and wait for the other to come back if they needed  to.

Sol nodded, putting his hand in to show he was in for the plan. "I'm game." He smirked as he was happy that morale was fairly high considering. His health healed up by the time they decide to move in. "So, We rushing them? Each of us getting a Bandit?" He asked. Sol might as well, since he was a bit confused to how this was going down.

Claim looked at sol and let out a sigh as his left eye turned a cold white.  " Well we can try to fight them one at a time but I'm afraid that as soon as we kill that one the other might come out and see what's going on. So were going to have to play it by ear. Hopefully we can fight them one at a time but get ready if all three of them come at us" He nodded a bit as he looked back a the other in the group this was going to be fun and they all should be able to walk away from the fight with little hit on there hp.

"I can take on one of them on my own, don't worry about me. Just keep focusing on one while I take care of the other three. When you finish, I'll stall two of them while you keep an onslaighrer on one of the already weakened bandits." Arekkusu said as he then Nuzzled Ignites neck with his index finger, then continued speaking. "Call on me when you are low on health, in which I will take your place while you take a moment to rest. Is there something I might be missing in the plan? Or should we ambush the enemies now , they hunt any players around their territory, so we are targets, we should best get moving."

“Well…..† Destiny said as she looked around at all the others.  Destiny held  her index finger as she thought to herself.  She scanned that area and then looked at the ground.  “…Since we need to get going…†she said as she was still looking at the ground.  Destiny was hiding a large grin.  “..No sense in not making it slightly fun….and a game..†she said softly to herself.  Destiny lifted the hand that was near her face up into the sky and hit Arekkusu in the back with it; hard, nearly five staring him.  “TAG!  You’re it!† she called out as she started running.  Destiny didn’t want to be it; not to mention Arekkusu had two other players to tag, if he was fast enough.  Destiny knew that she could out run Sol, and that Arekkusu could keep up with her; since they were family after all.  Then it was down to the two solless ones.  (get it…Sol..less..xD) 

Destiny ran towards their mission objective and looked back at her little nephew and their other companions; the zombie and the clueless one.  “TAG ONE OF THEM AND HURRY UP!!†she called out to Arekkusu. 

Arekkusu looked at Claim, who then began to run from Arekkusu, his target was locked in. He ran towards Claim easily, the speed difference so big, Arekkusu had to jog in order to match the pace, which really wasn't too good for a player. Anyways, Arekkusu taunted by just slowly gaining speed, poor Claim, Arekkusu was scaring him as if he were going to actually tag him. When Arekkusus hand was just a pixel away, Arekkusu made a U-Turn and the winds changed. Arekkusu sped towards Sol and tagged him instantly, a little trick Arekkusu would use back in elementary school on his classmates. Simple tricks can work on anyone.