[PP-F1] There is No Cow on Ice (Destiny & Vexi)

Destiny spent most of her day running through the field and took rest in her tree.  Not only did she find that she had enough sufficient time to rest in her favorite spot.   But she found that there was where she found her solace.  Destiny checked the time.  "....fifteenth more minutes...." she thought to herself.  "Well... I guess I'll find out if he survived or not.." Destiny jumped down from branch to branch and did a front flip to get to the bottom.  "Alright...Where to..." she thought to herself as she turned in the direction. 

Vexi walked to the area in which he and Destiny planned to meet. The night didn't treat him too well, he lacked very much sleep. Just recently he learned that he couldn't log out of the game, and looking for an inn wasn't any fun for him either. He lacked in sleep, so he was going to have to tell Destiny about how he lacked in rest, but it was so obvious when he bumped into her from behind. His eyes were droopy and his mouth didn't even open to speak.

"Umph." Destiny let out a small grunt when she was bumped by Vexi. Destiny nearly fell to the ground if her senses didn't tell her enough that there was someone around. Vexi wasn't really a quiet person and it was rather obviously that he made no attempt to sneak up on her.  "WHY YOU LITTLE!!!" she cried out.  Destiny pulled out her sword and swung at him.  She nearly hit him until she looked and stopped her blade right before it hit his face.  "Oh... Its you..."  she said softly.  "Seems as though the night was not easy for you then." 

"I WANT TO SLEEP!!?" Vexi exclaimed before he half closed his eyes. The way he pouts made him sound much younger than he actually is. Screaming though did help him a little bit. "All right... Now I feel a little bit bet-"

Vexi then yawned before he could finish his sentence. He didn't even have the energy to fear or panic because of the blade that almost hit him. He was grateful though for not taking a hit that devastating. He then began to doze off in his thoughts and slowly lowered his eyes.

"HEY!"  she yelled at him.  Destiny used her left arm to grab his shoulder and hold on to it as she did her next movement.  Destiny took her right hand and slapped him one.  Twice.  Once with the front of her hand the the second time with the back of her hand.  "Vexi, you don't have the chance or the time to sleep right now! You need to wake up and get ready!!"  she shouted at him.  Destiny didn't want him to die this early on in the game and did not want him to die with her especially.  Not only did it seem like he wasn't making that much progress, but it seemed as though he didn't care if he died or not. 

Vexi then felt an object fly as it his his face hard, striking him and his eyes opened. Then he felt a second one knock him to the ground. He felt his cheeks burn as he fell.

"All right I'm sorry I'm so so sorry!" Vexi begged Destiny as if she were going to slap him a third time. That strength... And Fraiya said Arekkusu was stronger? How much stronger do you get than that!? Vexi didn't want to get hit by either Destiny or Arekkusu, so he made sure to obey. "I just couldn't get out of the game and I couldn't sleep either! I'm just so tired! I'll obey, Ill swear!"

Destiny watched as Vexi fell to the ground.  "Well...then..." she took in a deep breath and let it flow out of her.  "No one can get out of the game Vexi... Once you're in here. You're stuck here until someone gets to the end of the game."  Destiny sat down on the ground across from Vexi and looked him straight in the eyes.  "That being said... You can sleep.. You can... You just need to try a bit.  And lastly, I think you are just a bit too worried to sleep."  Destiny stood up once again.  "I am going to do my best to make sure that you don't die out here, Vexi."  she stuck out her hand to him to help him up. 

Vexi was confused. She was being so nice to him now, and he was too shaken up to do anything anymore. He never met such a person that kind to him. Vexi gripped her hand and lifted himself up using her offered hand as support. He then turned to Destiny, once again speaking what was on his mind.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" Vexi asked Destiny. "I mean, I love the help, I really do. But, why are you putting up with me? Am I not a burden to you in any way? I know sometimes I .may be a little stupid, but overall, you are just so nice to me. Well.... I probably shouldnt be asking that, I should be thanking you. Never mind what I asked."

Destiny pulled Vexi back onto his feet and then walked towards some more bushes to search them.  She was stopped by Vexi’s words.  “Well… Why shouldn’t I be nice to you?† she said as she turned back to look at him.  Destiny gave Vexi eyes that wished to tell him her story here.  Of how she nearly died and how she was fortunate to come across someone else who saved her own life.  Destiny turned back to the bushes.  “I think we should continue looking, don’t you think?† 

[5895] LD = 9

Destiny saw a chest and opened it. -POOF- The chest had exploded as soon as she touched it.  It was booty trapped.  Luckily it didn't do as much damage to Destiny because they were on the first level. But if they were on a higher one, she could have really hurt herself.  Destiny finds 20 col and 1 mat.  "Hey, kid!" she called back to Vexi.  Destiny tossed him the 20 col that she found. 

Vexi grabbed the 20 Col by catching it mid-air, he was good with catching these things it seemed. Once again, it disappeared in the air when he grabbed it, showing that it had gone into his inventory. That's a good thing, Vexi needed more if he needed to survive. He would take anything he could get. It's funny though, he never needed money so badly in the real world, but now he is desperately looking for it like a treasure hunter. Maybe that was what Vexi could be in the game, a money-loving treasure hunter who would do anything to get his fair share of loot.

Awesome! Vexi exclaimed forgetting the question he had asked and replied to the one that Destiny gave to him. Well... yeah... but... I just seem a bit slow and I feel like a shackle, slowing you down where you go. I mean look at this, I have 20 Col while you probably have thousands of it... I feel so useless right now, and I feel like I'm just slowing you down.

Destiny rolled her eyes.  “Listen kid.† She said in a stern voice.  Destiny turned around completely and gave Vexi a stern look in the eyes as she walked toward him.  “LISTEN CHILD.  I am here to help you.  Now if you could just listen to me, for I DO NOT LIKE REPEATING MYSELF!!!† Destiny was poking Vexi in the chest.  It didn’t matter that he was taller than her.  Nor did she really care if she was coming off scary or not.  Destiny had a way of becoming a scary person when she was being serious and scolding someone.  “You’re NOT  a shackle.  You’re NOT a burden.  I am simply showing you the ropes, and hopefully you will prove yourself to be a descent companion.†

That was when Vexi started to regret coming once again, but what could he do? He needed her help, regardless of how loudly she screamed at him. When he becomes a high leveled player, maybe he could stay as far away from her as possible. Vexi trembled a little bit when she yelled at him, her voice had a certain echo that shows much intention of harm if he dares say something like that again. Whenever he was around her, he needed to make sure someone stronger was there for him so she doesn't go overboard. If she wanted to, she could his life right now if she wanted him to shut up.

You managed to meet a person that doesn't really like your talking. Fraiya said to Vexi from the outside world, a bit of mock in her voice. He could tel that she was enjoying this, and Vexi couldn't get to her and fake punch her a few times and laugh. He missed her already and it had been a day already, but he couldn't speak to her, not while Destiny was in front of him. Vexi planned to get some good equipment once he is done here. But... now... for some reason... he spoke up, a bit coldly, beginning to use last resorts... the next actions happening he didn't care about, he needed to get off his chest.  So I have to prove myself huh... heh... that's funny. Tell me Destiny, why do I have to PROVE myself to be a friend!? He pointed right back at her from below to emphasize that he wasn't messing around, he wanted an answer.

"UUGHH"  Destiny let out a loud groan. She dropped down to the ground and was on her back looking up at the sky with her arms sprawled open wide.  "Kid.. You're killing me... You're literally killing me..." Destiny put an arm over her eyes and groaned more.  "You're killing me...Ahhhhh" she said in a monotone voice.  Destiny coughed a bit and pretended to convulse.  "Ahhh.... Vexi....I'm melting...."  she called out to him.  In actual reality Destiny was just getting a headache from Vexi.  She really didn't like repeating herself and it seemed that she had to constantly do that with Vexi for him to understand things and get information through his thick skull. 

Don't reply to that Vexi, you are much dumber than I would imagine if you actually dare thinking that she is either dying or melting. Fraiya said to Vexi, warning him about what Destiny was saying. As usual, he believed Fraiya, and he then actually for once seemed smarter than he normally is. He for once actually was a leader. But he knew Fraiya won't be there for him forever, she has to live her normal life as well, Vexi had to live this one.Get up. We need to go somewhere right? We are going to get loot, and I have no intent of stopping until we do.

Vexi then put out his hand forward, continuing on with what was going on, he didn't want to start a fight with her. I'll tell you what. If you don't scream at me, I'll shut up the way there unless you talk to me and expect me to talk. Deal? Vexi then put his hand out and smiled at her from above, ready to bring her up, hoping the deal is accepted.

Destiny looked at Vexi.  "Are you kidding me?  I don't make bargains or deals that I can't keep." Destiny pushed Vexi's hand aside and she said as she gathered herself and stood up on her feet.  Destiny dusted off the grass and turned to Vexi.  "No deal." Destiny felt a tinge of hurt inside of herself but she pushed it aside.  "Well, let's just keep on pushing forward, shall we?" she said as she moved ahead to search in more bushes.  Destiny's only goal at this point was to find loot.  Nothing more. 

Vexi felt himself hurt a little bit as he heard the two words, sting. But once again, he heard his cheerleader of a sister speak to him once again. Just do this... you can do it Vincent, then when you are ready, you can just leave her, but just play along. Do it please... I don't need you to make an enemy already, I've had plenty... that wasn't good. Fraiya said to Vexi, then he stood tall and nobly. He didn't care what Destiny said to discourage him, he will eventually not need her... then why does he still bad? Maybe he did need to ally himself with her, but Vexi didn't want to do that... and yet he felt the need. He figures that he will find out once he fights alongside her, maybe he could actually be more of use than he was last time. Fine then... we're off...you are the leader so lead... Vexi said as he didn't even look at Destiny.

[5923] LD = 1
Destiny walked forward and looked into a bush.  -POOF-  A bomb went off in Destiny's face.  Destiny flew back and hit her back against the tree.  She let out a small yelp, for she did not expect there to be a tree there.  "Well..." she said to herself.  "Maybe you will have better luck.  How about you go check for loot in bushes?"  she said to him.  Destiny didn't care much about the young lad anymore.  If he lived or died.  Heck, she kind of wanted to kill him herself.  "whatever." she said to herself.  Destiny said her hated word.  She was beyond sympathy.

Vexi looked back at the tree and felt nothing, the impact looked like it hurt, and it almost made him smile. He still didn't like her too much, or really at all. It's not like she was going to appreciate his existance here, and he knew that he wasn't speaking or thinking through sleepy thoughts, it was actually him thinking for real. Sure, I'll make sure to not get hit like that. Vexi then walked to the bushes to see that it had a chest in the leaves. He felt a bit annoyed with Destiny and kicked it open with his right foot, opening it up quickly. He found 20 Col inside and a weird object in there. Vexi grabbed them, kept the Col and tossed the other item at Destiny.

ID:5928 Loot: 12 (1 Mat+20 Col)

Destiny pulled out her sword and knocked the item that Vexi had thrown at her back at him.  "That's yours."  She said in a cold stern voice.  "You'll need it to trade to get items from merchants.  Like swords, armor and other items."  She said as she searched the next bush.  Destiny was already dispising her new aquantance.  He was rude, and fact of the matter, she didn't sign up to help a player that was this rude.  "You're childish innocence is only a fluke to illustrate your true nature, you're a selfish rude prick."  she said to him.  

[5929] LD = 14

Destiny looked behind a tree and found another chest.  A boxing glove came out and knocked into her.  Destiny fell back on her butt and then looked into the chest.  She saw 20 col and 1 mat.  Destiny took the col and threw it at Vexi.  "You need this more than I do.  Use it for something good."  

-Your last post you only got a partial success... You triggered a trap too, thank you very much- 

(Ooc: You're welcome very much :3)

Vexi then just resorted to just blocking out really just about anything being said to him, to make himself feel better, he pulled out an ace card from his pocket and practiced a magic trick. He couldn't hear anyone, not the "ally" that he is travelling, nor could he hear his own sister. He threw the card into the air, then within a few seconds, a dove returned and sat on Vexis shoulder. He closed his eyes and snapped his fingers, turning the dove back into an ace card once again. He smiled, magic tricks always made him happy... then he felt a pulse shocked through him, which then caused him to stumble, but at least he wasn't sleepy anymore.

I wonder if Col could do the same thing. Vexi sound out loud to himself, tossing a piece of Col into the air. He breathed in slowly, then he grinned when it fell back. He split the piece of Col on half... which probably wasn't the best thing to do with Col. It was a magic trick all right, just... not the right one. Wait for it... wait for it...