[PP-F1] There is No Cow on Ice (Destiny & Vexi)

Destiny kept on searching.  It really didn't matter what Vexi was doing.  He was growing to be a bother on her for sometime but it only took time to adjust to the little bump in the road.  Destiny looked in the bushes for more treasure.  There is where she found a treasure chest.  She opened it. 

[5965]  LD = 16

Destiny opened it and WA-LA. "YES!" Destiny cheered.  She found 2 mats and 50 col.  "Great!  Success!!"  she jumped up and cheered.  

Vexi continued scoping his vision until he then found his target. To confirm it, he threw a card in that directing in the motion of a boomarang. Nothing tried to attack it, but it hit something because it didn't return to him. Bingo. Vexi thought as he ran without warning to the treasure chest. He kicked open the chest, then once again, he found treasure, this time it rewarded him with much more loot than before. Keep the weird looking objects AND the Col... which one is the currency then? And Arekkusu calls me dumb, I don't have anyone I could ask for this because of him. Vexi said as he then sighed. He should've known better than to listen to someone who looked like a loner. At least that loner was on Vexis side though... but he didnt know if that was a good thing. Destiny may yell at him sure, but she didn't raise her blade up to Vexi's neck like Arekkusu did. Was Arekkusu really a good influence?

ID:5966  Loot: 16  (2 mats, 50 Col)

Vexi looked over to her, she didn't seem mad anymore, but... happy? Vexi then remembered Arekkusu, and Vexi had a perfect response if he used Arekkusus method, instead, he had some thoughts for Arekkusu. Screw you Arekkusu, I'll speak for myself, that works much better. Thanks Destiny, and that's not the only one it seems to. There's one right next to it, would you like to do the honors or would you like me to try my luck again. I hope we're lucky. Vexi then picked up the card that he threw and put it back in his pocket. 

“Sure what not and try it out?†she said to Vexi.  Destiny watched as Vexi went over to the next one.  “Ohhh.  I hope it is some awesome loot!†she said as she crossed her fingers and brought her knees together.  Destiny did really want it to be loot because if the was loot that means that Vexi was a lucky player when it came to loot.  Which would be great for her because she could then bring him along for loot hunts.