[PP-F4] Festival Event (Oske, Zuzu)

Oske stood outside the village, crossing her arms as frost puffed up from her mouth and stained her glasses temporarily. She tapped her foot down, waiting for her fiancé, Zauis. “He’s ALWAYS late,†she sighed. “Even to this nice festival…â€

His black trench coat trench coat blowing followed by his dark black hair he suddenly snuck up on Oske. Poking the back of her head he smiled as she turned around. "A-am I late again!? I'm really sorry sweetie." he sighs and grabs Oske's hand and entwined their fingers. "Whats first on the list? I heard there are tons of things to do."

"Lucky draw, eh? I'm not really into games but I'll give it a shot since I'm with you." he smiled as he felt the squeeze from Oske's hand. As they walked his bowl cut hair style blew in one direction while his black trench coat blew in the other. His scarf around his neck that he usually always wore looked rather long hanging down his back a bit. "Hey, Oske? Are you ready to get married?" he shrugged while looking down at himself. "To someone like...me?" he whispered calmly.

Oske smiled, her pale cheeks painted with a brush of pink as she blushed. "Yeah," she said with a grin. She then stopped at the booth--the Lucky Draw. "I heard we claim our prizes at the end of the day. Cool, right?"

She looked up at the NPC in the booth, who she nodded to. He reached out with a red sack in his hands for Oske to place her hand in. She glanced at Zuzu nervously.

Zauis smirked, his bowl cut hair looking messy as ever. Upon fixing his hair he looked at Oske knowing she was his perfect match. Making it over to the Lucky Draw booth the NPC guy held a red sack letting Oske reach her hand in it. My eyes widen with a huge laugh afterwards. "Heheh. Whatcha get sweetie!?! I wanna go next!!!" his childish side started to show though this was one of the few times it did.

"Eleven," Oske said, looking at the tag. "Huh. Can I get the prize now?"

The NPC shook his head, "End of the day, miss."

Oske sighed. "Okay, I still get two more rounds." The NPC placed the tag down, but when he pressed his finger on it Oske's name appeared on the back to note that she had gotten it. "Zuzu, do you wanna try?"

"An eleven? That's a pretty high number. Good job sweetie!" he smiled at her and raised his eyebrow when the NPC said you'll get it at the end of the day. Man that sucks, he thought to himself. Zauis placed his hand on Oske's cheek gently. "You seem down about that. Don't worry knucklehead. But yeah, before you go again, let me at it!" he smirked as the NPC held the red sack out letting Zauis reach his hand in the sack. "Hmm...."

Zauis pulled it out and realized it was the number one. He sighs while looking at it for a moment before showing Oske. "You got better than I did. I'm so disappointed in myself. I'll do better the next round. Just you wait, I'll get the highest number." he said with confidence while giving Oske a tight hug. "Heh"

"Me again!" Oske exclaimed. She shoved her hand into the bag as deep as she could, rummaging around in it in hopes for the highest number she could get. As she pulled out the tag and raised it to her eyes with an excited smile on her face... she smile drooped into a frown. "One. The lowest number you could get."

"Don't worry. I got a one last time. Let's just see what happens this time. Move aside knucklehead." he said with a smile while reaching into the red sack. Revealing his number to Oske he chuckled at the fact that he actually got something good. "Wow, I got a nine. Man I'm the best! Your turn again Oske." he looked around the place noticing all the other couples and a few loners. He sighs.

Zauis smiled, enjoying the time he was spending with Oske. The girl he was soon to be married to. To think someone could change a solo player who relied on level more than anything. She's one accepting person. "Wow, you got a fourteen. Your soooo lucky. Geez, I guess I'm the knucklehead." he reached in the red sack revealing the number six. "Crap....hahah oh well." he looked at Oske who was then asking what was wrong. He rubbed the back his neck as the wind suddenly blew a bit, his scarf flying in the wind a little. "Its nothing. So what's next on the list!?"

"How about the dart toss?" Oske asked. "We only get two games each, and we can throw three darts each round. The more balloons you pop in a round, the better the prizes. I don't know what the prizes ARE yet, but I'm sure the NPC will keep track of what we won."

She led her fiance to the booth where a dartboard was hanging from the frame of the tent. "Evening, players," the NPC said.

"Woah, dark toss? This'll be a piece a cake. I'll do better than everyone! Or extreme let worst with this attitude! Hahah" he laughed while winding up his right arm as they walked toward the dark toss booth where it the dark board was hanging on the tent as the NPC greeted us. "Im super pumped Oske!!!! Let's do this! You can go first, my lady." he blushed slightly while rubbing the back of his head feeling nervous.

"Okey," Oske said with a smile. She picked up the three darts with her left hand. The tail of the darts were shaped like hearts. She slowly tossed the first one, nailing it close to the center. She tossed the second, nailing it closer to the center. She finally threw the last dart, and it hit dead center. "Wowie!" she exclaimed happily.

"Not bad at all sweetie. Not bad at all. Your pretty good at this stuff." his scarf suddenly start to blow in the wind as he picked up the three darts which had hearts on them. "Uh....got any better darts? Never mind." he said causally as he took a deep breath, and with a flick of a wrist from his right hand he through each dart in the center of the circle, nailing everyone of them perfect. "Thats kinda cool." he yawned knowing he was trying to act super cool.

"W-wow!" Oske gasped. "Bullseye, every time! That's awesome, Zuzu... you must have great aim in real life, too."

She grabbed the darts and got ready to aim. She tossed the first one and landed in the ring second closest to the middle. The next one landed a little further, but still on second closest. She finally landed on the outer ring, and sighed.

"Oh, well. You're turn, Zuzu. And then we can either go skating or get something to eat at the diner."

"Well I use to play this with my brother so I've gotten pretty good. Though when someone boasts about it, it makes me kinda nervous. So don't expect much this time. Hahah" he smiled and held the darks nervously and with a fling of the wrist he let them fly outta his hand one by one landing on all the places Oske did but just different sides. He sighs while starting to laugh. "Hahah well I sucked! This was a fun game but let's go skating! It sounds fun! It'll be new to me but I pick up stuff easier than most." they headed toward the skating rink.