[PP-F4] Festival Event (Oske, Zuzu)

"Well, truth be told I......." Oske face turned really red as they approached the NPC giving out skates. "I've never actually.... skated before.... in real life, or in game... ever. Not even in other MMOs I've played..."

Oske played with her hands nervously. "Not even in tabletop RPGs, or single player RPGs, or.... anything."

"Well that's okay, sweetie. Trust me, if you can't skate good and I get the hang of it better I'll try my best to teach you. There are tons of others like you. It's just a fun thing to give a try so let's do our best. I haven't skated in a while." he grabbed her hand and smiled while they finally made it to Snowberry lake which was full of people ice skated. It was rather nice and everyone looked as if they were enjoying themselves. After paying for their skates they sat on a bench as they put the ice skates on.

Zauis took a deep breath and pushed off the bench and began skating around the ice rink as his scarf started to get longer as if it was unwrapping he hopped in mid air spinning which wrapped his scarf back around his neck. Landing perfectly he landed and skated back over to Oske reaching his hand out to her. "Lets get going sweetie!"

"U-uh, okay..." Oske murmured, checking her skates. "Are you sure...?"

She shook her head, clearing her mind. She then took Zauis' hand and pushed off the edge, her skates grinding the ice. She shook a little bit, and stumbled. She grabbed onto Zuzu's jacket for support, only knocking them both over.

As she grabbed onto his jacket they both lost their balance and collapsed onto the ice, Laughing at the incident he helped her up and took her hand while gently beginning to skate forward. "We'll take it slow, okay? I'm sure you'll get the hang of it so lets have fun." they slowly skated together seeming as if Oske had got the hang of it almost.

Oske moved slowly, but her legs wobbled with effort as she tried to support herself on the ice. She passed by a couple that moved beautifully as they danced over the frozen lake like it was a breeze. She puffed up her cheeks angrily, trying to straighten her legs and make herself look majestic.

She fell over again.

Zauis smiled, he noticed Oske was focusing on the couple that skated beautifully upon the ice as if they were born to do it. He shrugged and helped Oske up while flicking her forehead gently. "Don't be jealous of that, Oske. I'd rather skate with you and keep falling rather than skate perfectly with someone else. I love you and every other side of you. Things you can't do will only push me to make you better at it. So try to stay focused sweetie." he said passionately as they began skating again.

Oske blushed furiously. She hugged Zuzu, burying her face in his jacket as she wobbled on the skates. She skated with him for a little longer, then fell down into a sitting position again. She grunted.

"Okay, that's enough. I'm hungry... let's get something yummy to eat, like dessert!"

Zauis smiled, he hugged her tightly when she came to snuggle him. After they skated for a while even though Oske was still wobbly, she fell onto her butt and got a little upset. He thought it was cute. Hearing that she wanted to go eat he helped her up and they went to the bench taking off their skates and putting on their shoes. "Well I was kinda hungry anyway. I always get cream filled bread so I think I could go for a sandwich. Heheh" he chuckled as they left the skating rink.

Once they were inside the diner, Oske found a place to sit and an NPC asked them what they wanted.

“I’ll have a… um… can I have pancakes and milk?†she asked nervously. The NPC paused, then nodded. Oske smiled, then looked at Zauis and waited for him to order as well.

The NPC walked over and asked us what we would be having while Oske didn't even need to look at the menu. That was actually a surprise even though she ordered a breakfast meal. Looking up at the NPC he smiled. "I'll be having a sandwich with sweet tea please. Thank you." he said politely when he handed the col to the NPC. Putting his arm around Oske blushing slightly. "So this is the famous Millerwing Diner, eh? It's pretty nice I suppose. Well as long as I'm with you then everything's great!"

Zauis smiled at her while yawning before letting out his words. "My name is Jalen and my outside life is pretty good. I'm a basketball player and I'm pretty much the same as in this world. A dull, teasing, and relaxed kinda guy. I love laying outside on a bright day and taking small naps. Heheh." I said while chuckling a little.

"I'm totally different in this world," Oske confessed. "I used to be super shy, and I didn't have any friends... well, I did at one point, but... I ruined it. We stopped being friends... he said he never wanted to see me again..."

Oske stopped when she realized that tears were dripping down her cheeks. She wiped her tears away. "I'm sorry."

"I see. But Oske, there is no need to try and wipe away the tears. It seems you really cared about that friend and you haven't opened up to anyone. I'll comfort you to the best of my ability." he snuggled with her as the waitress brought our food. After placing the pancake and milk down followed by the sandwich and tea, the waitress smiled at the fact that I was comforting Oske who seemed to be in a saddened state.

• 2 weeks later...

"Thank you," Oske sniffed. She slowly started to eat her pancakes and drink her milk. "Oh! I forgot to tell you. I'm from Italy."

Oske slowly started to cheer up again, blowing bubbles in her milk until the durability dropped to zero. She watched as the glass burst into blue shards, and she swatted at them with her hand.

Zauis smiled, upon hearing her comments and such he yawned before biting into his sandwich. Looking down at the sandwich he shrugged and noticed Oske was swatting the shards away from her milk. "Italy, eh? That's pretty cool. Well this day has been great but I'm kinda tired so let's call it a day, eh? I'll walk you to the Inn your staying in." he awaited for her to stand up do he could slide outta the booth.

He shrugged knowing the smile on her face was as fake as his grandma's teeth. Even though he knew he tried to ignore the thought of it and brush it too the side, hoping that would work. As they walked back to Oske's room, Zauis noticed all the couples seemed to be doing great but me and Oske seemed unusual. Did I kill the mood when I said let's call it a day? We practical did every game together and more. He thought to himself while clenching his teeth. When they arrived at the Inn the silent ness continued and Zauis kissed Oske on the forehead and walked away. "Take care and have a good night!" he said calmly.