Exe, the Holy Protector of the weak

Username: Exe

Height: 5"3

Personality: Being the caring person he is, Xavier decides to protect others and use support/healing skills over offense skills, but sometimes can be selfish. He is lazy and overeats sometimes. Oddly, having the paladin/protector role prefers to be relaxed and is not easily alerted. He uses slang and somewhat slurs when with close friends, but when it comes to serious matters or when introducing oneself, he is very respectful, and formal.

Virtues: Nobility,(he cares about how he is seen in others eyes. He is a gentleman with his peers most of the time.) Authenticity,(he believes his way of thinking is one of a kind. He really doesnt like being thought of as the stereotype paladin class.)

Flaws: Low self-esteem,(he does not believe in himself, therefore he put others lives before his. That is partialy why he is of the paladin class) Laziness, (sometimes, he doesnt care for the small or "unimportant" things in his life. Although when fighting, he makes sure he gives his all)

Profession: Cook

Skills: Heavy Armor, Rank I

Inventory: 10 Bread 15 Water 1 Sword 1 Set of clothing

Please elaborate your journal:

you need to have a history/about that is at least 1-2 paragraphs long.
You need to have at least two lines per virtue and flaw

basic formatting of your journal for ease of readability.

Edit your main post to reflect these changes then PM me when you have done so.
If you have any issues please PM me, look at other peoples journals to see what they have done.

Please refer to the journal template here:
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/41-journal-rules/

-Mari-