PP-F3 "A Quiet Hell"

(Since Clarence has not posted in some time I think I will take this post spot.)

Legion yawned at he looked at the woman, "Aww, I was just having some fun having company here, I mean purple eyes over here is lovely to have." "But if your going I won't complain." He said to her, taking the bottle and placing it on the ground, "Thanks, I think I will keep it, might help me later on, don't want to waste it." He said as it was about half full of alcohol, and he gazed at the pink haired beauty walking away, he rubbed his nose and let out a small sneeze as the wind tickled it. "Blesh me." He said in a more child like tone of voice, and looked at the purple eyed guy in front of him. "So mister gem eyes, since Miss Mari is leaving us, what say you and I take on a quest or two, might help me out if I get someone to go with me." "Hell, being alone here is dreadfully dull, and I find it rather boring." He said  to him, as he turned to Mari, and waved to her, "Bye bye miss pink fire hair, hope you have fun elsewhere." "So whatcha say there pal, quest, or not quest?" He asked him in a more baratonic type voice, as it boomed in the air, filling the surround place with his voice. 

(I'm ending this here as I think Clarence is inactive at the moment and I'd like it to be finished )

Mari gave Legion a small nod, "Yes - you do that, and you wouldn't have a right to complain." Mari said in a matter-of-factly tone, she was holding back, attempting not to be too rude to the others. After all, Alkor had mentioned that she should try opening up to people a little more, even after everything Life had done. Mari chewed her bottom lip for a moment, inwardly sighing before finally biding the two with a luckluster goodbye, "Bye." 

And, that was that, Mari walked away from the two - down half a bottle of alcohol, but she hadn't lashed out at anyone, nor had she hurt anyone, or even killed anyone, and in Mari's books - that was better than nothing.