[PP-F6] The Jungle Book (Arekkusu, Claim & Destiny) [Complete]

Destiny decided that she should probably do some adventuring on her own.  Though Destiny did want to see others she was by far too stubborn to send most of them a PM to invite them out.  No instead Destiny wanted to look for trouble Destiny decided to venture the sixth floor due to the fact that she didn’t really have much time to explore it.  The last time that she was even near the sixth floor she just ran right though it to get to level nine in which she fought the MPE with a number of other players.  It had been some times since she had seen some of them, and although they all fought side by side;  Destiny was too side tracked with her issues with Sol to send them friend requests. 

Destiny walked around the jungle like level and looked around.  “Hmm… Only females..Only Female …..Well….†she thought to herself.  Destiny quickly made her way out of the area and into amazon’s folly.  She decided that she might try and stir up some trouble. Destiny looked around the folly for a while but was unable to find much in terms of monsters or trouble.  The time was going by much faster than she had expected and it seemed as though the sun was going to go down quickly and soon.  However, she was lost.  The amazon looked all the same, the same old trees; the same vines... the same everything.  Destiny heard some rustling in the branches and leaves near by.  She turned her head to look, whatever it was it hadn't spotted her yet.  Destiny decided to climb a tree, and stalk the unknown predator.  

Arekkusu pushed Claim down and tried to lay low for cover, they were observing an interesting looking tribe tey never found in the game. They seemed to be an amazoness tribe, which scared Arekkusu witless. If they were to be caught, they wouldn't just be dead, but tortured before their death. Amazoness tribes are all female for one reason, they hate men, they have had a history with men and they struck back, so said by legends. Any man they find, they have a child from, then they kill the man. If it is a boy, they kill the baby, if it is a girl, that girl is raised in the tribe.

"Keep your mother censored ass down." Arekkusu hissed silently, making sure to whisper so that they couldn't hear them. Arekkusu and Claim stayed though, both for their own reasons, Arekkusu wanted his research done at least, knowing that an Amazoness tribe is here is very helpful... now they know to avoid that area. Arekkusu then felt the presence of someone, he looked back to see that there is a shadow figure, and it was looking at them both, and her hair was most certainly one of a female. "N-n-no way... were we... caught?"

Claim was able to pick his head up after it was pushed in to the ground as his eyes scans the tribe as there where nothing but girls as fare as the eye could see claim didn't think this was a bad thing and there were a few times that he wanted to get up. Walk to the tribe the last time he walked up to a tribe they all seemed to hate him . So he stand down so that would noticed him he thought to him self ~ Man this almost every pervs dream to find a tribe of girls.~ Claim just whished he had some binoculars with a camera attached to it so he could take some pictures he looked back at Arekkusu as he said in a low tone so that he could hear him " What did one of them notices them...." I mean they were the one two guy that were there and they could most likely see men a mile away.

"Damn it..." Arekkusu said before he looked back at the tribe, only to smile. The girl seemed hostile, but she was alone, they could use her like a shield if they try to attack us. She didn't drew her blade though, maybe she didn't know yet, Arekkusu was about to find out. "Claim, I'm going to confront her all right? The tree up there, make sure nothing funny happens. If something does happen, attack her..."

Arekkusu stood up from where he was to reveal himself to the girl, who seemed normal. He walked forward to try to talk with the girl, they were both about the same height, Arekkusu with a smile, the girl with a Poker face. "Hey there." Arekkusu said as he tried to pull out his inventory to show her Ignite, but then he felt something wrap around his arms. He looked down to see that it's rope! Before he could so anything, the girl tied him up and shackled his hands behind his back. However, his mouth was free to scream. "Claim! Attack her and cut this damn rope off!"

He laughted a bit as the girl that he was going to speak to had tied him up so fast. He got up and quickly cut the ropes to let him free. He talcked the girl to the ground  his head hit the girl in the chest. before they hit the ground he was a little embarrassed on were his face landed but he was able to hold the girl down. He looked back at Arekkusu dude she not that strongh but then again it was just one of them. He saw a few other of the had turn and started walking to them. Claim eyes wide a the other started to get really closes to them.

Arekkusu stood on his feet and looked at Claim. Then he saw the crowd that was headed their way, all of them Amazoness. The Amazoness on the ground yelled to her companions. "Here they are!" The Amazoness girl said. "These filthy pig, males, in our territory!" Arekkusu raised his blade out and summoned Ignite onto his side. He had to hold them off, all of them, for as long as he can.

"Claim! Run!" Arekkusu exclaimed pushing him away from the tribe members ready to swarm him. "I'll stall them and keep them all off of you! Get back up somewhere and come back quickly! If I don't make it through this, tell everyone I know that I had let them down. Get a female player to reason with them! Quickly too!"

Arekkusu: 50/50

Ignite: 10/10  (No Damage Infliction, After death, 5  turns later, resurrects with half health)

Amazoness Girl: 10/10

Amazoness: 15/15

Claim swipes his right hand as he brings up the hub he looked to see who was on the same floor as them he saw that destiny was on the same floor as them. He started to run around as he tried to click her name as a path came up on the ground. He followed it run threw a few huts. and running pass a few more girls this was the started to become the worst day every. next to the faceted they couldn't log out and that this was a death game.

The path stopped at a tree and it through claim off as ran around the tree with a few of the girls following him one of them stopped and turned around and tackled claim to the ground as he moved around letting out a yell before they tired him up " DESTINY HELP US PLEASE!!!! " the two girl laughed at claim as one of them said " There is no help of your kind here you perv" Claim had a sad look on his face as he looked at the girl.

".....But im not a perv...."

Destiny heard someone call out for her.  “Was that…?  No… No… It couldn’t have been…†she thought to herself.  Destiny hypothesized that it might have been Claim.  “What would he be doing all the way out here….. Not to mention… Would he really be calling out for help?  I mean…. He is so much stronger than I am….†  Destiny jumped down from where she was at and peered through the great vines and large palm like leaves.  She looked in the distance and there she could see her little nephew  surrounded by women and then Claim being tackled and held down by two women.  “You’ve got to be kidding me..† she said to herself as her face just went straight and rather lame.  â€œThese guys can’t even handle themselves around women….† She thought to herself.  Destiny walked out from the shrubbery and towards the two.  She crossed her arms and tapped her foot on the ground as she said “What the hell are you two doing here?!?!?† Destiny sounded mad, infuriated even.  

The squad of Amazonesses rean at Arekkusu at different speeds and angles, but he was ready for all of them. He ducked under the blade of the first one, who ended up running fast over Arekkusu, missing him completely. Arekkusu was about to be taken out by the second Amazoness with an upslice to the face, by Ignite took the weapon out of the grip of the Amazoness. Arekkusu pushed the Amazoness into a third one, stalling them both away. Arekkusu sensed an incoming strike, causing him to stepside to the right, just nearly taking the hit. Finally, Arekkusu heard the voice of his aunt, and she didn't sound happy. The chaos stopped their, Destinys voice silencing the fight instantly. Arekkusu walked out of the crowd, the Amazonesses staring at Destiny.

"Avoiding death if I do say so myself." Arekkusu said as he sheathed his blade back. "We found an Amazoness tribe... and... we got caught. I'm sure you know why they hate men according to Folklores and stuff, and this one is no different it seems. I could've died back there... now why they are staring at you, I can't say I know the answer."

Clam let out a sigh of relief he then looked at the other girls as he was till tied up he moved his hands so that he could untie the knot of the rope as he got his hands free he rubbed his wrist ad he took a few steps away from the others as they just glared at him. He felt out of place and the starts weren't helping at all. He looked over at Destiny he was glade that they weren't got to torcher  them but next time he was on this floor he was going to get a looking glass so that he could get a better look form farther away. and hopefully not get caught. " Thanks for showing up Destiny. " claim wasn't going to hit a lady in less she asked him to with.

Destiny had her eyes closed, but she opened the and glared at the two when she said,  “WHAT.  THE HELL. ARE. YOU. TWO. DOING HERE!!!!!?????† If fire could come out of Destiny it would have at this moment.  Destiny was like a raging tyrant about to kill everyone there.  Not only did it seem that everyone was silent when she first addressed them all, but all of them would be scared at this sight.  Destiny stomped over to where the Claim was.  She grabbed him by the collar and dragged him to where Arekkusu was.  She looked at her little nephew and was setting him in fire in her eyes.  Destiny grabbed him by the collar as well and stomped off back in the direction where she came from, dragging the two with her.  As she stomped Destiny left little divots in the ground until she stopped and was within the shroud of the shrubbery.  Destiny threw the two against two separate trees that were on each side of her.  She crossed her arms again and tapped her foot on the ground.  "I WILL ONLY ASK ONCE MORE......WHAT....ARE....YOU.....TWO....DOING....HERE....." She said in a stern tone of voice that would send chills down anyone's spine; even the Zombie King. 

Arekkusu felt himself hit his back against the tree, but he wasn't phased, Destinys bark was WAY louder than her bite, and Arekkusus didn't mean her swinging a sword, he actually meant her bites. Arekkusu wasn't scared of her though, so he approached the situation calmly and walked up to Destiny, not really repeating himself, but then again, somewhat repeating himself.

"Claim and I were hanging around the amazon, this floor is where the place I live with is, it just so happens that Claim was just hanging around as well. So we went into the forest to find ourselves around a tribe of Amazonesses, and believeing folktales on these things, we hid, only for us to get caught. We then were caught, I was tied up, Claim saved me from dying, I fought these woman, the end." Arekkusu said, shortening the story in a kid sort of way, vague and cliche, but hey, there was no time. The Amazonesses were still there.

Claim got up and shrugged of the throught as he put his hand out to get his footing his hand land on the on of the npc boobs his face turn a light red. He quickly took his hand of her chest hope that the girl wouldn't kill him for putting his hand on her chest. Claim just looked at destiny not wanting to talk as he was afraid how the words would come out. so he let Arekkusu do all the talking.

Destiny stood there for a while with her arms crossed still and tapping her feet.  She suddenly stopped her tapping when she noticed what Claim had done.  Destiny turned her back and walked near a tree.  She reached up and ripped an entire branch off of the tree.  The branch still had many other smaller branches attached to it; it towered in size compared to her.  Destiny turned around to face the two again, she used the branch as a kind of a bat and hit it against her hand repeatedly.  She looked at the two with eyes that were mentally burning them. Destiny had a large grin on her face as hit the large branch against her hand.  “Well….† Destiny was ready to break someone’s skull in.  "Five seconds....."

Arekkusu looked at the Amazonesses and smiled, they all stared at Destiny. Like a Queen, if she did anything to Arekkusu, Arekkusu would be a target. If she did anything to Claim, Claim would be the target. Arekkusu unsheathed his blade and pointed it at the Amazonesses, Ignite standing on it, and the Amazonesses flinched. But then didn't dare move, they actually went on their knees humbly before Destiny. Like they need protection with her.

"Looks like you have your own army." Arekkusu said to Destiny. "The Phoenixs in floor 9 are also mine, while they trust me to take care of their daughter. From commander to commander, I would like this to be stopped. I don't want to shed any blood from anyone."

Claim looked at Arekkusu, not sure if he was going to talk destiny out of kill them and with claim bad luck that he had been have on this floor let out a small sigh as he looked at Destiny " well I heard that there was some good loot on this floor and we just so happen to come across the village and " Claim just shut his mouth as it seemed to get him deeper in a hole that there was no way good way to get out of it." and I didn't mean to face tackle that one girl in the chest and the same when for when I was trying to get my footing I didn't mean to put my hand on that girls boob " Claim let out a small sigh as he new that tree branch was a bout to hit him in the face.

Destiny looked at Claim and then back at Arekkusu.  “Are you threatening me?† Her eyes narrowed as she was analyzed her little nephew.  “I mean…. Are you seriously threatening me?!† As she asked Arekkusu again, her tone became more intense and strong.   Destiny didn’t want a full out war, however she wanted retribution.  It didn’t matter that these people weren’t really…. All there… But still.  What happened was rude.. Not just to the Amazonian females, but what happened to everyone.  Destiny let out a small sigh.  She was just about to put down the giant branch when she heard Claim mention something about the incidents that had occurred with him.  Destiny roared in anger“YOU LITTLE SON OF A!!!† She brought the giant branch above her head and, with all her might, brought it crashing down onto Claim’s head.  

Destiny let go of the giant branch and walked away; and for a few seconds it sat on Claim’s head until the unevenness caused the giant branch to fall on the side that was directly across of Claim.  “HMPH! That’s what you get.† She said as she walked away towards her little nephew.  Destiny patted him on the head.  “Just please.. Be more cautious next time?†she said to him as she smiled. 

"I woyldnt threaten to kill family, I'm not shedding your blood, besides, my Phoenix's are on a different floor." Arekkusy then saw his Aunt carry and swing a giant branch onto Claim, causing the ground to shake a little bit under everyones feet. Yup, maybe the cheek pinching wasn't so bad compared to this. Arekkusu looked at the Amazoness tribe. "What are we going to do with them though? They respect you and somewgat respect me out of fear... Claim though..."

He looked at the massive tree that destiny was swing at him. As the tree came closer to him his life started to flash before his eyes as it was really a lot but he did remember all the stupid stuff that he had done with friends. He had seen his other friend get most of the bet downs but he knew that some day he would be at the end of the betting and here it was his turn. Claim let out a small wine as he thought to him self ~ Why I'm I so unlucky when it come to lady's I don't understands I try to be nice to them. ~ As the tree came down on his head it forced Claim to fall on his back the hit was so hard that it made a human size hole in the ground and after a bout six feet under the ground claim was laying there unconscious.
The amazon girls laughed as they saw what had happened to the perv and it was only right all guys like him acted the same. All way looked at woman like objects.and deserved a good betting daily. The two amazons girls that were violated by the perv walked up to were the hole was and stood there waiting for him. to come out of the hole so they could inflict some more damage to the perv.

"I'll make sure not to pose a threat, half of these woman here are half clothed anyways, I'll wear casual clothing so I don't pose a threat, and I'll unequip my blade." Arekkusu said as he flicked his finger through his inventory. His clothing then appeared, Arekkusu placed the pieces of clothing together so all at once the clothing would change. His clothing dissolved into the air while different pieces replaced them exactly when the old ones went back into the inventory. For once, Arekkusu looked like an actual modern day human being. His T-Shirt was blue, his jeans were acid blue, and his boots weren't there, but rather white shoes. His hair wasn't spiky all over the place now, but forward with a bit of spikes in the back. His marks on his face weren't there anymore, but his face was completely clean now. His fingerless gloves weren't there anymore, but there were bracelets around them instead. This was a side of Arekkusu he never thought he would reveal, the fact that he was actually normal.

"I don't pose a threat to you or any of these woman. If you wanted to, you could kill me at this very instant, I trust you that much, so please trust me when I say that I won't hurt family." Arekkusu said as he looked at the tribe, who seemed to fear him less, almost as much as Claim, but Arekkusu called Ignite and kept her and his shoulder, just as a little warning. Just because Arekkusu wasn't armed doesn't mean Ignite can't down anything.