[PP-F6] The Jungle Book (Arekkusu, Claim & Destiny) [Complete]

Destiny was being cheered on by the Amazonian women as though she was a hero of sorts.  “Well….†She said as stood next to her ever-so-changing-in-appearances-nephew.   Destiny had her arms crossed again and tapped her foot upon the ground.  She opened one eye to look at Claim who was essentially in a hole in the ground that he essentially dug himself; due to his earlier actions. 

Destiny moved her open eye to her little nephew and looked at him as he was talking.  When he had finished Destiny waved her arm to the Amazonian women as to say, ‘be gone.’  They each, one by one got up and left.  Including the ones that were laughing at Claim.  “Well… You say you won’t hurt your family…†she said as she was still looking down at him and had her arms crossed, tapping her foot against the ground.  “I will hold you to that, Abner.  I hope that those words don’t come back to bite you.† She said in a stern tone.  Destiny knew that in this world of death; that words like that may come back to haunt someone. 

Claim regained conscious and looked around and sighed a bit as he slowly made his way out of the hole he looked over a Arekkusu  looked like he was on some down time claim checked his armor and rubbed his hands on his head to get most of the dust off him. He looked around as he seem that the amazon chicks were all gone now thank god. Claim thought to him self as he looked at destiny. As he caught most of the conversation but not all of it. " Arekkusu were did all your armor and stuff go?"

Arekkusu crossed his arms. He wasn't really afraid of the Amazonesses, if Destiny really wanted Arekkusu to be wiped out, with his casual clothing, he would be wiped off the face of the world. But Destiny knew that he wasn't joking, he was dead serious on making sure they were looking eye to eye on things. She wants to hold words against him, kind of in a threatening way at him, but he's gone through worse. This was nothing compared to Seekas death and the death of the NPC, or when the MPE taunted him.

"Holding my words against me now..." Arekkusu said as he opened his eyes, Ignite surrounding Arekkusu in flames. "Don't worry, you may remember my words, but I'll remember what you are doing with them... And Claim... it's nothing, these are just my Casual clothes, nothing I'm still the same Arekkusu you have always known me to be, just with a new look."

“Psh.† She said to her nephew.  “Hold your words against you… I’ll hold something else against you…†she said as she walked over to Claim.  He was still standing near the hole and Destiny decided to take advantage of this.  “Well…†she said softly to herself.  Destiny placed both her hands on Claim and pushed him back into the hole.  She wanted to make him go in flying head first, but it didn’t really matter to her.  Just as long as he was in that hole.  Destiny crossed her arms and tapped her foot again, awaiting Claim’s next attempt to crawl out of the six foot hole he dug for himself.  â€œSo, what were you two really doing here… In the first place.†She said as she shot a look at her nephew.  She hoped that because they were family that he wouldn’t lie to her.  

"I told you once..." Arekkusu said with a bit of annoyance in his voice. Repeats weren't his sort of thing. "But you're my aunt... I'll say it again. I live on this floor at an inn that one of my... Aquaintances owns. I went out naturally, looking for something to do. I bumped into Claim, and we traveled together. We were so bored that we actually went to the forest, or rather, the Amazon's. We then stumbled here, seeing am Amazoness tribe. I forced Claim to stay silent, but to no avail. We were caught already, so it wasn't going to matter. I approached the amazoness, trying to greet her, ready to try to befriend her.. Stupid... Then she tried to hold me hostage, but Claim was ready and cut the rope, I held back the Amazonesses while Claim went to get you.. You know what happens from there. That is the end of my story... The End. Anything else I add to the story is complete censored.

Claim fall on his back his silver hair was out of his face as his white eyes looked up at destiny. He let out a small sigh as he got back up to his feet and made his way out the hole one more time. A few thought crosses his mind: " Its going to be ok " it not like he was going to attack her but hopefully she wont push him in the hole again. he pushed him self of as he looked over at Destiny and Arekkusu. He wanted to say something but the words did come out of his mouth. he had a slight head act from were she had hit him with the small tree earlier. He rubbed his head as he let Arekkusu do most of the talking.  

Destiny listened patiently to her nephew as he spoke to her and told her about what they were doing here.  She opened an eye when she heard scrambling; it was Claim picking himself up and starting to crawl out of the hole once more.  She closed that eye and when she did so Arekkusu had finished his speech about how the two ended up in the predicament that they were in.  “Alright…And you’re acquaintance… What about that..†she said in a questioning tone.  Diana knew her little nephew rather well, and suspected certain things, like a possible falling out, but she wanted to hear the words herself.  He didn’t need to actually say that there was an issue there, but something alluding to that worked just as well for her; for she understood situations like these.  Destiny had felt a change in the air as Claim finally was back onto his feet on their level of ground.  “And…†she said as she moved and pushed Claim back in.  “..I’m done.† Destiny thought that that was probably enough punishment; though he clearly deserved more, she was done.  

"Her name is Unyielding..." Arekkusu cotinued as he saw Claim get pushed down once more. It didn't seem like Claim hurt himself in any way, which surprised Arekkusu, but he wasn't going to check up on his friend. He isn't going to leave his aunt hanging in a question, he wants to make sure there is no bad blood between the two. "I call her Unyie, she had nothing to do with this. All she does is own the inn that I currently reside at, and she is a treasure hunter. If you want to look around for her, be my guest, I can assure you that she won't be here, because like I said, she has nothing to do with this. I only call her aquaintance because we don't really speak much to each other."

Claim looked at destiny as she was pushed back him back  he looked at her with a confused look on his face as he was falling back with his left hand he reached out and grabbed on to Destiny's arm hope that is would off set the push but his gripped slipped and he fall back in to the hole again landing on his back this time it nocked the air out of him. and he did rush to his feet. He laid there for a bit and thought a bout a few things and tried to get caught his breath before he was going to get back up and try to get out of the hole. 

Destiny stood in place, unmoving when she felt Claim grab onto her arm.  She kept her eyes closed the entire time, she didn’t need to look at him; what really was the point?  He would just fall back into the hole and if he didn’t she would make sure that he would be in there.  Permanently.   Destiny walked towards her nephew.  She was calm and tranquil as she walked, when she was about a foot away from Arekkkusu she opened her eyes and looked deeply into his.  Destiny was trying to see something, to see if Arekkusu was truly hiding much from her.  She worried about him and this…issues.  Destiny took a step back and then let out a sigh as she crossed her arms again.  “Well…. Now what..†she said over her shoulder slightly as if to address the both of them. 

Arekkusu looked at his aunt, he kept his face serious. He knew how interrogation worked, and this time he was telling the truth. Not one thing he said was a lie, so when she looked at him in a rather searchish way, he stared back and let her see if he was lying. Which he knew he wasn't. Arekkusu made sure that he wasn't lying so this wouldnt go wrong, besides, what's the point in denial? "I know this floor, most of it at least, I can show you any place on here, maybe go grab a bite at a restaurant here." Arekkusu said.

"I have no Idea " Claim got out or the hole and take colple of steps  forward as he let out a sight  "Does anyone need material or is this a push everyone around day"  as he looks at them both. He adjusted his armor after falling so many time it had gotten a bit lose. He didn't like to talk about his real life as there was not a lot to talk about.

Destiny looked at her nephew and then back at the scarecrow of a man.  “Well…Alright then. “ she said as she turned on the balls of her feet.  Destiny walked towards the very place that she had rescued them from with her arms crossed.  As she walked out of the shrubbery and in a rather clear area she looked lightly over her shoulder to check that they were following.  Destiny saw her nephew following not to far behind and as she continued to walk she finally saw the zombie man, still holding himself together; barely.  They all continued to walk towards the place where the entire issue began the Amazon.

Quest Complete

Rewards:

1 Skill Point each

150 Col Destiny

150 Col Arekkusu

50 col  Zombie King Jerk Claim.

50 col the poor women. 

xD

(Claim actually gets 100 Col)