[SP - F1] Remembrance (Completed)

He walks over to see heaps of players around talking on the seats and grass area's. With frail eye's Tirito looks over his shoulder to see a small ally way with one small seat and a light right next to it, seemed to be the only light there. Tirito walked over to the seat he looked side to side before sitting down. He slowly looked down at the cake as a notification popped up. "Well.. Happy birthday Em, I hope you have a good birthday. I wish I could of made it.. I wish dad and I could of been there." 

Tirito couldn't help it.. He started to cry as the tears hit the cake the melody continued to play.. After some time Tirito began to cry deeply trying to not make much noise so people wouldn't notice him. The pain in his eyes couldn't handle the fact that he isn't there to help his family.. His mother, sisters and friend.. Sitting there waiting on the edge of their seats hoping they never have to see Tirito die... "I promise.. I'm going to continue to live. I'll get stronger."

Tirito puts the cake down slowly on the ground, with the tune continuing to play.. He lays himself down on the cold hard bench and continues to cry while he holds his head and hides his face, to the world. Eventually Tirito falls asleep, with sadness in his heart, and in his eyes. Hoping to be release from this death game soon.