[SP - F1] Remembrance (Completed)

"Someday.. I'm gonna get out, front lines, fighting for the escape of this world." Tirito says to himself as he walks out near the forest entrance to start some grinding. Looking around for monsters to fight Tirito walks slowly looking around and pondering about how today was his sisters 27th birthday. "Happy birthday Em, I hope you have a great day.." Suddenly the peace was wipe away as Tirito meets eyes with 2 <<Boars>> and 1 <<Killer Wasp>> "And don't worry.. I'll be seeing you soon, all of you!"

<<Tirito>> HP: 9/9

ID: 6206 BD Rolled: 8 Hit!

<<Boar 2>> and <<Killer Wasp>> stood by as <<Boar 1>> runs in to ram Tirito, unsheathing his sword Tirito runs along the side of the <<Boar 1>> charging his <<Sword>> he gets a perfect lunge straight through getting no damage, but dealing plenty!

<<Boar 1>> HP: 1/3

ID: 6206 BD Rolled: 4 Miss!

<<Boar 2>> HP: 3/3

Standing By..

<<Killer Wasp>> HP: 4/4

Standing By..

ID: 6208 BD Rolled: 8 Hit!

Tirito kicks around as <<Boar 1>> runs straight for him, Tirito waited "Waiting.. Waiting... "SHING!"" Tirito cut straight through the <<Boar 1>> but suffered little damage. "Bring it on number two!" Tirito shouts confidently getting ready to strike.

<<Boar 1>> HP: 0/3 <DEAD>

ID: 6208 BD Rolled: 7 Hit!

<<Boar 2>> HP: 3/3

Standing By..

Standing By..

ID: 6210 BD Rolled: 6 Hit!

Tirito runs in straight for the <<Boar 1>> confidently thinking to himself "I must of slayed dozens of these already and I haven't lost a single HP..." The monster comes in and goes for a hit to Tirito but he pushes it back with his <<Sword>> and as the <<Boar 2>> falls back Tirito goes in for a clean swipe!

<<Boar 1>> HP: 0/3 <DEAD>

<<Boar 2>> HP: 1/3

ID: 6210 BD Rolled: 5 Miss!

Standing By..

<<Tirito>> HP: 6/9

ID: 6211 BD Rolled: 10! Critical!

Tirito with so much confidence goes for a perfect hit.. Without noticing the <<Boar 2>> changing its direction.. "SLAM!" Tirito quickly falls down. Looking at his <<Sword>> he screams "NO!" Jumps up and runs in straight for the <<Boar 2>> as it's running back "HAAAAAARGH!!" Perfect hit! Tirito stops for a second looking at he's last enemy.. The <<Killer Wasp>> "You're mine." He whispers.

<<Boar 2>> HP: 0/3 <DEAD>

ID: 6211 BD Rolled: 9 Critical!

Standing By..

<<Tirito>> HP: 6/9

ID: 6213 BD Rolled: 6 Hit!

The final mob.. Seeming as he was some kind of leader to the group with one extra HP the <<Killer Wasp>> comes in to strike Tirito with swift pace. Tirito runs up charging his <<Sword>> and with a clean swipe he fends of the <<Killer Wasp>> stinger preparing for the final attack.

<<Boar 2>> HP: 0/3 <DEAD>

<<Killer Wasp>> HP: 2/4

ID: 6213 BD Rolled: 5 MIss!

<<Tirito>> HP: 3/9

ID: 6214 BD Rolled: 2 Miss!

Tirito heads in for the final blow but as they are about to touch the <<Killer Wasp>> disappears.. All confused Tirito looks around him and hears a buzz come from behind him. And just as he turns around he was struck to the ground.. "Damn.. That bastard got me good, I need to be careful now.." 

<<Killer Wasp>> HP: 2/4

ID: 6214 BD Rolled: 10! Critical!

<<Tirito>> HP: 2/9

ID: 6215 BD Rolled: 9 Critical!

Tirito waited for the <<Killer Wasp>> to come in and do the same thing again.. He went for the slash as the beast disappears again, "1.. 2.. 3!" Tirito spins around for the final slash hitting its head only to be hit also leading to both the <<Killer Wasp>> and Tirito to be flung backward.. In a giant explosion of polygons Tirito sheathes his <<Sword>> Sighing.. "3 down plenty more to go.."

<<Killer Wasp>> HP: 0/4 <DEAD>

ID: 6215 BD Rolled: 7! Hit!

ID:6230 LD Rolled: 15

Tirito looked to see the <<Loot>> he obtained..

<<Boar 1>> Collected: [1x Healing Potion] [15 Col]

<<Boar 2>> Collected: [1x Boar Meat] [15 Col]

<<Killer Wasp>> Collected: [1x Healing Potion] [20 Col]

Tirito took a deep breath to gain himself.. "Better heal up before another one pops up.." Tirito swipes his finger in the air to have his menu come down with the icons. Pressing the inventory he take 1x Healing Potion and drinks it.. "Hm, not bad!"

<<Tirito>> HP: 7/9 +5

The Healing Potion bursts in dozens of polygons "Right time to get moving.."

<<Tirito>> HP: 5/9

ID: 6231 BD Rolled: 10! Critical!

Tirito charges his <<Sword>> causing the beast and Tirito's weapon to collide. With the wind going back and forth they continue to strike at each other, not one landing a hit. "I need to change my position to get a direct hit!" Tirito lowers his body and turns as the <<Black Wolf>> goes in for a snap. As Tirito turns to swing the beast turns to having both Tirito and the <<Black Wolf>> score a direct critical hit! ... "Now that was a fight!" Tirito says happily as he sheathes his <<Sword>>

<<Black Wolf>> HP: 0/5 <DEAD>

ID: 6231 BD Rolled: 9! Critical!

ID: 6232 LD Rolled: 15

Collected: [1x Antidote]

[25 Col]

"CONGRATULATIONS!

Tirito

Level 3 > 4

Tirito looks down to see his <<Loot>> he collected. The level up screen pops up infront of Tirito's face "Alright! Awesome!" Looking up Tirito decides to take a quick break and eat some bread.

While walking further into the forest Tirito looks to fine a nice tree to sit under. "Right here.." He whispers seeing a little area and a comfortable tree to sit under. He looks around the tree and up the tree to see if any mobs will jump him on surprise but seeing none he sat down and took 1x Loaf of bread out and took a short break. "This is the perfect setting.. I just wished I could wish my sister a happy brithday.. I wonder what she's thinking, what they're all thinking.. I just hope that in the end, she's happy. Thats all I ever wanted.. For everyone.." Tirito took a quick look at the bread roll and took a bite. "Mm, this should last a while before dinner time, it'll get late soon." Few minutes later Tirito got back up to walk back to the town. "Guess I'll have one last Health Potion before I start walking back.." Tirito opens his inventory and selects the 1x Health Potion and drinks it.

<<Tirito>> HP: 10/11 +5

The Potion explodes and Tirito keeps walking.

As Tirito walks closer to the forest entrance he meet's eyes with another <<Little Sepent>> "Ugh, you guys are just so damn ugly.." He says as he unsheathes his <<Sword>> he see's a big red bulb on it's head, not like the last one he faced. "Heh.. Perfect! Critical time!"

<<Little Sepent>> HP: 5/5

<<Tirito>> HP: 7/11

ID:6234 BD Rolled: 10! Critical!

Tirito goes in for a hit to the ball on the <<Little Sepents>> head "SHING!" the ball came off and explodes a red dust with a strange sound. The <<Little Sepent>> bites Tirito's leg and throws him against a tree. Just as Tirito flies back he slashes the <<Little Sepent>> and it explodes from a critical hit. 

<<Little Sepent>> HP: 0/5 <DEAD>

ID:6234 BD Rolled: 10! Critical!

ID: 6235 LD Rolled: 10

Collected: [25 Col]

Tirito went to check the <<Loot>> he collected.. "Just some Col, oh well.." As he sheathes his <<Sword>> he hears a weird sound coming from the depth of the forest.. He looks closer out the distance to see hundreds of <<Little Sepents>> closing in! "Dammit! That ball must of been a warning signal for his other friends.." Running as fast as he could, Tirito sprints through the forest getting out toward the entrance not wanting to look back for fear of slowing down, he makes it out half way through the grass field looking back.. Seeing the edge of the forest filled with <<Little Sepents>> staring down Tirito.. "man, that was close" He says as he walks back to the town. "Em, I hope you are having a better day than I am.."

Tirito walked through the town as the night lights glittered the streets. "Hm.. I wonder if I can find the place the right shop." He whispered to himself as he looked around the place. Tirito decided to head into the middle of the town to look for directions. "Hmm.. Ok go left and then all the way down to the right.." 

This thread fails to meet the requirements to gain 

+400 SP
+1 SP Reward.

To obtain those rewards RP's must be a full page (21) replies. Please edit your summary or continue the RP till it hits 22 total posts.

If you have any questions or concerns please PM me.
Thank you

Walking down a small ally way there was a small bakery that was still open. "Hm, this is the place." He walks in to see a NPC girl smiling making cakes. "Hello customer, may i help you?" I look down in the glass to see the cakes all down up wonderfully. "Hm, how much are the cakes?" Tirito said softly to the NPC "Well.. If you want a decent one that'd cost you 70 Col." Tirito looked down.. "Oh, I see.. Well I don't have enough so.. I'll just go." With a flicker in Tirito's eye he starts walking toward the door. "WAIT! ... Please, take this. It was a bit of a failure so it doesn't mean much to me so just take it.." The NPC says out of kindness. Tirito slowly turns his head around "Th- Thank you..." Tirito accepts the cake and starts walking toward the plaza.

He looks around to see heaps of players and NPC's having conversations. Tirito looks at the huge map in the middle to find a place to sit. He decides to walk over to a small park in the west side of the town. "Hm, I guess this place will do for the moment.." Tirito says in a quiet tone. Walking slowly watching people and people watching him holding the cake.