(Pp-F5) A unlikely duo (Kosan)

Arekkusu didn't know what to do now. Dan was suck in his mind. His brother, his enemy, a developer of the game just to trap Arekkusu in the game. To say it is for the best... Arekkusu didn't believe that. To trap a human being in a virtual world is just insane to fake deaths and stabbings is insane. Much more insane than what Arekkusu has ever done. Killing twice, one indirect one NPC. Even that was better than Dan's actions. Arekkusu made sure to start off cleanly and just hide alone. He activated his newest skill to make sure he is unknown at the current moment. To see him would take a bit of effort. He used the Sneak and Hide technique to hide in the shadows.

(My base stealth is 10. To detect me, you must hit an 11 or higher on the loot die. If you don't do it on the first try, for them to meet, Arekkusu needs to reveal himself.)

As Kosan walked around floor 5 , without the hood on , white hair moved by the wind , he was bored ... He didn't did anything fun later so he felt like he was going to die out of boredom ... "I thought being trapped into a game is more fun ... Seems that mostly everyone are staying in the pubs drinking , making friends ... And we are just on floor 9 ... There is a long way to floor 100 ..." he said as he picked up a small stone and tossed it into a tree ... He saw someone moving to dodge the small rock ... "Who's there?!" he asked as he got out his sword ... "Are you a player-killer !?" he asked as he was ready to attack the mysterious player..

Damn it! Arekkusu thought, he was caught so quickly. That is a high amount of luck was too much, but the payer that was in front of him was no threat. To draw a blade against something he could barely see, that wasn't so wise of the player. But to shake up the player and really have some fun, he stepped out of the shadows slowly. Calmly, step by step, making sure to not kill the tension.

"You would best hope not." Arekkusu said with his eyes closed and a sly small grin on his face. His head was down as well, having his hair cover his eyes. He may be young, but he was intimidating ever since the game built him up to be that way. "If I were a Player Killer, that would be sad wouldn't it. But I also must say I have killed before, my marking may be green, but that doesn't mean I can't hurt like a Player Killer. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Arekkusu, but I expect you address me by the name of Arek for now."

Arekkusu then held back his temptation to laugh. This was all too perfect for him, this game would be over once the player wasn't complying anymore. But he was having such a good time with this. As dangerous s a Player Killer? Arekkusu wouldn't kill players, instantly lowering himself below them.

"Well due to the fact that I didn't want to be seen..." Arekkusu said as he opened his eyes. "It certainly beats taking sword to the chest and killing the one who sliced it. Imagine I were some sort of sociopath, if you raised your blade at me while you don't know me, you could end up in pieces of data. Just be glad I'm not that asshole. As for me hiding, I didn't want to get caught existing... That's the purpose of hiding. The reason why I'm not stabbing you right now is because you didn't do anything to me... And you speak to me like an adult. Even while I am 15 you treat me like anyone else, so kudos to you having a bit of respect from me already, that's a record. As for you, what are you doing in such an isolated area?"