[OP-F1] A new type of training maybe?

"I'm glad you ask" said Kayla in a proud voice and continued:

"My father used to participate in fencing championships, and long story short...He decided to teach swordsmanship when I was able to hold a training sword, and since then I would practice and in time be able to participate in championships myself. That is why I choose this weapon, although It feels a bit different from the ones I use IRL.." She draws her rapier and examines it for a second then continuing.

"But this lightness of the rapier..I could get used to it, I just have to start training it again right?

Arekkusu felt a little but bad. He gave his final weapon to someone and his Phoenix Wing blade was all that was left. It was pathetic, but he at least had a weapon. Hopefully he could get her one. In the meantime, he had to just increase her senses without a new weapon.

"Don't worry, you don't have to get used to that weapon alone." Arekkusu said as he put up his Phoenix Wing Blade. Sharp and shiny, and definitely dangerous. "I'll tell you what, since you are in need of a good weapon for this fight, how about an exchange just for this training course. I'll lend you my Phoenix Wing Blade for your Rapier. Of you can fight with a sword then the Phoenix Wing won't be hard to use. It inflicts 3 more damage as well. What do you say?"

"If you have no problem lending me your sword, sure. I suspect this game has some kind of system imposed 'rule' where you can't really steal an item, does it?"

She says that while unstrapping the rapier from her waist and hands it to him. While looking at the blade in his hands she thinks:

"I hope I get a blade like that soon, but first I would have to lvl up...wait.... can I even equip that sword? he looks like hes a much higher level than me." then she timidly asks trying not to appear rude:

"Are you sure I can equip that? wouldn't there be a level restriction on items?" her question was natural since most games she played had items were level bounded or had some kind of stats requirement, so that a low lvl player can't equip items of higher level. Or if they could, the respective was almost useless to them.

"They thought of that." Arekkusu said to Ariel, what she said making sense to him. But that wasn't how the game worked. "This game allows any players to equip many kinds of items, a level 1 player can use my sword. The reason why you don't see many players walking around with my kind of sword is because they are hard to come across, and they are extremely pricy. As for a regular sword, a new player can easily grab one from a monster drop. Basically, the game designed itself to have players climb the ladder to give good weapons, but I did the climbing already so I can lend you that weapon."

Malakath was chasing them from the start, following from the point where everyone began panicking and there was the one girl that didn't start panicking, he thought he knew her from somewhere and decided to follow, he knew that he needed to level just as much as she did and had been not stealthily but keeping pace with them for some time, not even aware that they left the safe zone. It was only until he saw that he generated NPC aggro that he began sprinting very quickly after them, luckily he escaped the NPC Ant's aggro circle and began calling out to the pair ahead "Heeeeey, Ariel! Haven't seen you since the Cosplay Cafe!!! Mind if I tag along, lord knows I need my levels too!".

He ran up to them and realised that if either of them cared for human life and living in the game, they couldn't really say no since he'd have to go back without any friends help and could easily die in the process ... permenantly, he swallowed hard but looked to the easily higher level player and took a very strong bow "Good day! My name is Malakath Grimm, I was hoping that you'd help me get higher levels, I want to help the front liners and make a name for myself but the low level mobs are almost all depleted due to me being quite slow about this. Could you give me some help too?"

Arekkusu turned his head to the newcomer, another new player. If a few more arrive, Arekkusu could have his own academy. Arekkusu chuckled as the thought came to mind, he only had so much paitence. He put the Rapier in the sword holder he had since Arekkusu can't place another players item in his inventory. "Hello there." Arekkusu said to the newcomer. He then put his hands in his pockets and continued to speak. "My name is Arekkusu, and this young lady here is Ariel. We are about to go treasure hunting. Loot, Col, Items, etc. You know how the whole thing goes. Unfortunately, I don't have any more weapons to lend anyone, the one Ariel is holding is actually my main weapon, as for I am wielding hers. If you would like to join us anyways, you can."

At first she didn't notice the new guy, as she was focused on the sword she hold. It was a little heavier than the lvl 1 rapier and also it was better balanced and so nice.Then when Arek addressed him she snapped out of it and recognized the newcomer as Malakath grimm the guys from the cosplay cafe. Sheathing the sword she then slid it under he belt.

"Just look at that, perfect fit:Hehehe" then faced Malakath.

"Hello, I have no problem with you tagging along. This big guy is showing me the basics" she says that while pointing to Arek, then turn towards;

"So where to now sensei?" 

Malakath smiled but frowned. Why can't he get a weapon ... Why must he be doing next to nothing against these mobs they will be facing, but no matter. He smiled and pointed his khopesh to the high level amongst them, despite his pointing. It wasn't malicious at all, except he said "Care to lead the way sir? We could use a guide. And the levels, and the Col ... You get the picture" (sorry about the short post)

Sousuke caught up to the now trio and noticed a new player. He nodded in acknowledgement having not met him before. (ooc this takes place prior to the other thread malakath) He watched them train a little and exchange introductions and such and stepped in. ''So what have you done so far guys, maybe I can help you out in some way.'' he said grinning to them all

"A perfect fit it is." Arekkusu said to Ariel with a bit of joke in his voice. It actually did work with his blade holder. He then turned his head towards his friend who just arrived. Sousuke, one of Arekkusus oldest friends. They went way back, even further back when his friend went missing. "Hey Sousuke, we're about to go treasure hunting for Col mainly and possibly a new weapon for these two players right here. I want to give them a headstart into the game so they don't have the same problems as anyone else who was new. I had to give my weapon to one of them so they could defend themselves, but I had to temporarily trade it considering it was my only weapon. I can't even use my word skills anymore. You can come with us if you like, I could use all the help I can get."

''So what have you done so far guys, maybe I can help you out in some way.''

Upon hearing those words, she turned towards the new arriver:

"Yo nice to see you again Sousuke, perfect timing. We were going hunting..and leveling..and getting rich..and stuff. Do you by chance have a sword for this guy over here *she points towards Malakath*. As you see I got this sweet rapier from Arek and now I feel sorry for Malakath, maybe you can help me be at peace a little:D" she wanted to go test this sword immediately. Then the 2 new players learned the basics from the 2 elder players.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gold Gained: 400 col (20+ posts)

Each player, except Ariel, gains 100 col;