[PP - F1] A Friend In Need [Tirito & Wynter]

I walk to the curled up player, "hello? Excuse me?" I sit next to him and rest my hand on his side. "I...I don't know you...but I know by looking at you that you're going through a hard time. I'm sorry and I wish I could help and maybe if you let me I can help." I sigh. "I'm Wynter and I'm normally a solo player."

Tirito slowly lift's his head, he see's a bright young girl sitting beside him smiling. As his eyes adjust he slowly gets a better look at her. "Sorry, I don't mean to be rude or anything.. I've just had a rough couple of day. This world.. It's really taken it out of me.. I'm uh-" Tirito pauses for a second.. "I'm sorry.. I'm not use to speaking to people around here. I haven't made contact with anyone other than NPC's for a while. I'm Tirito."

I smile and cross my legs. "Thats fine, I know what you mean. This world is pretty scary." I look over at him. "You look like you could use a friend...am I right?" I look ahead. "If do, I'm here. I never really used to talk to anyone but well...you stood out to me and to be honest I'm getting kind of lonely, myself."

Tirito smiles for a second and then looks ahead sighing.. "Join the club.." He then looks down at his cake clenching his hands together."I thought this world was meant to be easy.. Gaming was meant to be my escape.. But now I'm imprisoned, just waiting for the day that I will get hit and never wake up again.." Tirito begins to weep slowly holding his hands together tighter and tighter.

Tirito smiles "It's nice to meet you, Wynter!" Not suprised to hear her question he chuckles quietly looking up. "Yeah.. I have been for a while. I've planned on going to floor too just.. Haven't found it in myself yet. By someday.. Someday I'm gonna make to the front lines. For sure!" Tirito begins to smile brightly thinking of the future. "How about you?"

"Only been here for about 3 days. New player. Solo. I was always a loner but I liked it that way. Now here it's like the guilds are the one who are doing so great and the solo players not so much. So yeah, I'm pretty lonely all of a sudden. It's my first time feeling this way and I really don't like it." I sigh, "But I don't know. Hopefully you could help me there." My eyes widen. "I mean not to put you on the spot or anything!"

Tirito laugh's agreeing "Yeah, you are so right! For a solo player I guess it's a lot harder. I've always like to be alone.. That way I could keep good care of myself and not have to worry about anyone else.." Before Tirito wanted to upset Wynter he quickly responded "But I don't mind helping you out! I mean.. I've got a bit of experience out on the field. Maybe when you feel ready we can go ahead to Floor 2, The front lines are at floor nine already. So if we keep moving we can make it in no time thats for sure!"