[PP - F1] A Friend In Need [Tirito & Wynter]

Tirito looks at her with a surprised smile "Wow.. She has so much life, even in this world she lives!" Tirito unsheathes his <<Sword>> "Alright lets do this thing!" He runs out with Wynter to find a monster.. "Over there!" Tirito spots a <<Boar>>

<<Tirito>> HP: 13/13

ID: 6316 BD Rolled: 9! Critical!

<<Wynter>> HP: 11/11

ID:        BD Rolled:

Tirito lunges in straight for a strike as the <<Boar>> comes forward at the same time.. With direct speed Tirito smiles "Haargh!" Direct hit! The monster leaps back as Tirito jumps backward "Wynter! Switch!"

<<Boar>> HP: 3/6

ID: 6316 BD Rolled: 5 Miss!  

I run forward as he calls for me to switch.

<<Tirito>> HP: 13/13

ID: BD Rolled:

<<Wynter>> HP: 11/11

ID: 6318 BD Rolled: 1! Miss!

Me and the boar both ran straight at each other. I get ready to hit the boar with my one handed longsword and I complete miss. I curse under my breath. "Miss..." I growl and spin around fast.

<<Boar>> HP: 3/6

<<Tirito>> HP: 11/13

ID: 6321 BD Rolled: 1 Miss!

ID: 6320 BD Rolled: 7 Hit!

Looking at the joy Wynter is having Tirito felt relief "Hm, I'm glad she happ-" A direct hit to the gut Tirito goes straight down from a suprise attack from the <<Boar>> "W-.. Wynter.."

<<Boar>> HP: 2/6

ID:6321 BD Rolled: 9! Critical! 

I run over and kneel down by you. "Shh...cmon you'll be ok. Just stay right here I'll go finish it off. I promise I'll be right back."

<<Tirito>> HP: 11/13

ID: 6322 BD Rolled:1! Miss!

I start running at the boar already charging. I glance back at Torito and miss the <<Boar>> completely, falling straight into the ground.

<<Boar>> HP: 2/6

ID: 6322. BD Rolled:1! Miss!

<<Tirito>> HP: 10/13

ID: 6323 BD Rolled: 3 Miss!

ID: 6322 BD Rolled:1! Miss!

"Crap!" Tirito screams running over and dropping his <<Sword>> "Come on we can do this, we have it in us and we won't fail!" Tirito say's courageously. Tirito see's the <<Boar>> running in for the two of them so he quickly gets up and runs into it with it's his <<Sword>> getting knocked down. "I- it's time.. S- Switch!" *Battle Music Starts*

<<Boar>> HP: 2/6

ID:6323 BD Rolled: 6! Hit! 

<<Tirito>> HP: 10/13

ID:6383 BD Rolled:6

I run straight at the boar ready to finish it off quickly. I get my sword ready, aim for the face, and slice downward at the right moment.

<<Boar>> HP: <<Dead>>

I stop running and lean on my sword. "That...was fun." I smile, still panting from the battle. "Oh, are you ok?" I walk to Tirito fast.