[PP-F2] Going on an adventure (With Zahra)

Seeing that Zahra hit the wolf and was holding it still in a much safer way made her grin slightly. Preparing her sword Marisa's grin grows wider before she says. "I'll do my best to finish him with this final blow!" After saying that she charges at the wolf and shouts. "Tempest Dash!" She stabs her sword right through the wolf and after a second or two it disintegrates into pixel's. Putting the sword on her shoulder she turns to Zahra and smile's. "I have to say that was kinda exciting, how are you holding up ~Da Ze!" Marisa says not really seeming to concerned with her current amount of health.

• Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Wolf 1: 5/10

Wolf 2: Dead

Marisa: 8/15

Zahra: 15/15

In a burst of pixels the wolf was gone. Silently, Zahra exhaled and then smiled, "I'm doing okay, but what about yourself?" With that statement, golden orbs roamed over the blonde before settling on the HP bar resting over her head. It was only about half way full, maybe a little more. Worry coursed through Zahra's veins. "How we take a small break? That way you can get your HP back and then we continue on." It was only reasonable solution. They could use a potion, but the brunette was fresh out and she had not idea if Marisa had any. Maybe I should have stopped by a shop on the way here...

ID# 10901

~Rolled a 15 on Loot Die

(50 Col rewarded)

Wolf 1: Dead

Wolf 2: Dead

Marisa: 8/15

Zahra: 15/15

Checking her health she frowns for a second before going back to smiling. "My health isn't that low so I'm fine with continuing on our adventure." After saying that Marisa stabs her sword into the ground next to a tree stump in the ground then sits on the stump. "Course just from how ya look right now I can tell that I'm goin to have to stay here for a bit even if I don't want to right Zahra~chan?" While talking she leans back using the flat of her blade as a back rest and moves her hat over her face. "So while we wait should we continue our earlier conversation or would ya like to talk about yourself for once ze?"

"It's only been a couple hours and you already know me so well," Zahra grinned, taking a seat on the ground and laying the spear across her lap. Once it settled she then leaned back on her hands and looked up. "Frist you tell me what you were going to before we were rudely interrupted, and then you can ask me anything you want about my life in the real world, does that sound fair?" Zahra questioned raising her eyebrows and sending a glance over toward Marisa. Really either way was fine with her, but she really really wanted to know how that sentence from earlier was going to be finished. 

Sitting up she takes off her hat and puts it on her swords handle kind of like how a person would use a coat hanger. I'm fine with that. Now as I was saying before, my actual primary reason for coming here is that I heard a friend of mine was trapped inside of this game. So I came to save them Ze!" Marisa says then starts to frown slightly. "So far I have had no luck whatsoever at findin her... Course since she is lazy, she is most likely just laying around somewhere not really carin that she is stuck here." Looking at Zahra Marisa grins again. "Course with your help I'm sure I can find her!" Realizing something marisa seems to cringe slightly. 'It may be good to actually ask her if she can help you out Marisa...' "Could you help me find my friend Zahra~chan.?" After talking to herself a bit Marisa asks Zahra.