[PP - F3] Seeking Gifts (Arekkkusu, Manta)

After hearing the great news from Manta, Destiny decided that it would be great to go on this quest to help Manta get ready for such occasion.  Destiny had PM'd Manta earlier that day asking her to meet on the third floor to go on this quest.  She hope that Manta had accepted, and hoped that Manta didn't mind that she was bringing along her nephew; Arekkusu.   Destiny though that it would be beneficial for the both of them to be a part of such event, due to the fact that both of them were key roles in the main event,  Manta Gaul's wedding. 

"Hmm..I wonder where they are.."  she thought to herself.  Destiny was on the borderline of the town's safe zone.  Destiny leaned against the fence as she though to herself.  "Well.. Hopefully they get here soon..." 

Arekkusu walked up to his aunt and smiled. The big day was coming soon for the both of them and their positions must be done gracefully. That is why he is going with his aunt, who played another important roll. He walked up to he and bowed respectfully, shoeing that he was ready. He held out his blade, showing how eager he was to fight whatever he needed to in order to get the present for his two lover friends. "Hey auntie!" Arekkusu said to her with happiness in his tone. "I'm ready!"

Manta was doing her favorite thing at that moment. She had managed to climb up onto the rooftops and was now jumping and somersaulting towards the area she was meeting Destiny to go on a quest. She had her coat from Sousuke equipd, by far her favorite item even if it wasnt her most powerful. She reached the end up the rooftop right by the city limits. She took a giant leap, her coat billowing out behind her before rolling as she hit the ground to avoid damage. She glanced around for Destiny and finally saw her. With Kusu. Who she didnt want to hang out with at the moment. Not that she didnt like him as a friend. She had just been expecting a nice little outing with Destiny. No need to get the entire population of the village together to fight some monsters. She smiled to herself as she approached. It had been a while since she had pulled a prank. She had been meaning to use it on Sousuke, but oh well. "He guys!" She said cheerfully. Planning pranks always put her in an amazing mood.

"My little babe!!"  She said as she saw her nephew call out for her.  Destiny remembered that somethings embarrassed him, like when Destiny would tickle him, but that moment she forgot.  She was sick of waiting.  "Err..erhm.  I mean, Arekkusu!!~"   Destiny stood up, releaving herself from the item she was leaning on.  "I'm glad her you're here!!"  she placed a hand on his shoulder when they got close enough.  "I wonder if-"  Destiny didn't need to finish her sentence,  she saw Manta past Arekkusu's shoulder.  "Hey!! Manta!"  she called out as she waved her hand.  "Its great to see you!"  Destiny quickly hugged Manta and then stepped back to look at the both of them.  "Alright, guys.. You all know what we are here to do.. Right?  Alright, then we are outta here."  Destiny turned around as she lead the way to the Forest of Wavering Mist 

"Don't worry, I'll take care of anything that dares crosses us from our goal." Arekkusu said as he put his blade up. He loved helping his allies, and to have then be friends and kill monsters at the same time, he knew that this was going to be one epic adventure. And hopefully by the end of all this, they will get what they want as the ultimate goal. "So tell me, what enrmies are we totally going to murder and shatter."

"I dont quite remember at the moment. All I remember is that they should be pretty eas to beat. Oh, I have something for you btw." She pulled out a potion and handed it to Kusu. "It will let you get loot from any monsters that you kill that aregenerally too low for you to get loot from. It will last for a day." She grinned at him and started to follow Destiny. "If your not going to use it Id like it back please." She called over her shoulder as she ran to catch up to Destiny. (Potion: Mustache You a Question Potion. Description in sig)

"Hmm.."  Destiny said as she brought and index finger to her chin.  She continued to walk and think.  Destiny looked up at the sky quickly.  "Well.. Guys.. I am not quite sure myself... But I think it would be something of the polytheism era. Destiny looked at Manta for a second and continued walking.  "Hey!~  Are you excited?  When I heard the news. I nearly died inside.  I am so happy for you!"  

Manta smiled. She was glad that Destiny seemed to approve. Kusu seemed pretty excited for her too. "Im very excited. Hes a pretty amazing guy. He needs a lot of hugs though...." Now that she thought about it, Sousuke did seem to be very huggable at times. "I wonder if well get a house later once properties become available to buy..." She winked at Destiny. "He already spends a good amount of time at my place if you know what I mean." She grinned and went back to walking, wishing that she had researched the quest more thoroughly.

Destiny continued to walk toward the quest who. She stopped to address the group. Destiny turned around and was still looking at the entrance of the forest of mist. (Something like that, I'll change it later.) Destiny slowly turned her head towads the group as she said, "Alright guys. Game plan, in these for-" She was unable to finish her sentence when she finally laid her eyes on the group. One was a cute young woman, who was going to get married soon, and the other was her darling nephew who..grew a mustache? Destiny busted out in laughter in front of them. She attempted to spit out some words in between laughs and it came out like, "Arek-" laugh. "Do.." laugh. "Do...do...do you kn-" laughter.

Arekkusu drank half of the potion, he considered that amount finished. And there was his aunt, just about suffocating by laughter. It didn't matter, is she wanted a shot at the potion, Arekkusu would be glad to give it to her. Arekkusu dropped the bottle next to her and put up his blade to his upperlip. He wasn't going to hear this for the rest of the journey. He had Ignite burnt his sword while Arekkusu sliced the hair off. He accidentally cut his nose a little bit, causing him to bleed from his nose. "Argh!" Arekkusu exclaimed in pain as he held onto his nose. Yeah, he got the mustache off, but he lost blood too. "Damn it!"

-Took 9 damage-

Arekkusu: 45/54

Manta burst out laughingnwhen he attempted to shave. She really hoped that he didnt shave like that in real life. If so, it was a wonder he had any face at all. "Howre you feeling Kusu?" She asked, waiting for the other part of the potion to take effect. She wondered if the mustache would grow back soon, or if it was a one time thing.

Arekkusu then felt his mouth vibrate. Something was definitely weird with that potion, was it just a prank!? Arekkusu would definitely get Manta back for this. "What the hell did you give me!?" Arekkusu asked with his voice a bit enraged. "Why is my mouth vibrating? Why did I ask a question when I wanted to say a statement? Manta? Is this you're doing!? What if I told you I am going to get you back so badly for this?"

Destiny was still laughing and laughed even more when she observed her nephew attempt to shave. She started to cool down and had to wipe a tear of laughter from the corner of her eye.  "Heh, alright you guys.... So we need to entre the forest behind me.  It's called the Forest of Wavering Mist.  Once we are inside the forest we need to find a cavern where the a tomb of a great king lies.  Now... Don't have any fear if you hear screams every now and then, the screams occur often and may be due to spirits.  Now when we are in the forsest,  stay close together, because you can easily get lost.  And there are also enimes within the forest called denizens."  Destiny turned around facing the forest, her back to her friends.  "I'll tell you all more about the quest once we are midway into the deep forest.  Now... ONWARD!"  She cheered as she started to march towards the forest. 

Manta raised her sword in the air dramatically and started to walk forward behind Destiny. "Question for you Kusu. Are you going to give me all your money?" She had the perfect plan. It was going to be funny, at least to her. She smiled to herself. It had been too long since she had pulled a good prank on somebody.

Destiny continued walking into the forest.  The farther in she went, the more mist started to appear.  There was mist on the ground floor, and even up on the tree tops.  The mist seeemd to surround her.  Destiny turned around to make sure that the others were with her still and she couldn't see them.  "Is the mist too thick...?" she thought to herself.  "Or did they not follow me...Like I told them...."
Destiny hesitated as she opened her mouth, she wanted to call out to the others, but if she was too loud she might be noticed by a denizen.

"What was that Kusu? Id like a yes or no answer..." She didnt actually want his money, he was her friend. It was funny how he couldnt say no definatively though. She decided to stop pestering him. For the moment. "The potion will wear off tommorow, aroound the same time as you drank it." She could see Destiny fade into the mists ahead. She ran to catch up. "Destiny..." She whispered as loudly as she dared into thebsurrounding mist.

"Why do I want to choke you so badly right now?" Arekkusu askded as he hung his head down. If Manta was going to play this game, she could lose a few items. She is lucky that her wedding day, or Arekkusu would've stolen her blade and ran away with it. Instead, he kept calm. He decided not to speak to Her, or anyone for that matter until he can speak normally again. That was a cruel joke, she literally silenced Arekkusu for a whole day. There's one thing he can't silence though, and if Manta taunted him again, he won't hold back on it.