[PP - F3] Seeking Gifts (Arekkkusu, Manta)

Destiny continued to look for the others.  It seemed as the forest of Mist was something to be recconed with.  The mist was thick and if you even ran a few paces, one would definitely run out of breath.  "I hope they are okay...."  Destiny thought to herself.  It wasn't like she wasn't worried about herself, but she had yet to see Manta fight too much.  Destiny had fought beside her nephew countless of times, and she was assured that he would be okay.  Destiny just wondered if Manta was still with Arekkusu.  "If she is with him... She will be okay... I know it..."  she continued to think to herself.  Destiny turned back in the direction that she was heading and realized, it was all like a crazy circle.  "Damnit..." she said to herself.  "Well... I'll just pick a way and hopefully I will find the cavern... Hopefully they remembered what I said..."  she continued to think. Destiny picked a way and then started walking that way straight ahead.  Little did she know, she was not heading in the direction that she started at before, and was walking far away from the other two. 

Manta glowered at herself. It appeared that she had chosen the wrong victim. Apparently Kusu had one big flaw. Manta was reminded of a line from an old classic, Pride and Prejudice. She couldnt remember the line exactly, but it consisted of one of the characters stating that when his good will and trust had been lost it was lost forever. Thats the way it seemed to her at least, she only hoped she was wrong. Some poeple would take a practical joke being played on them in a stride. Not Kusu apparently. She wondered where Destiny was. She was about to call out for her when they reached the cavern. "Sorry Kusu. I didnt realize you were so sensitive to this sort of thing."

"Is is possible for me to say that it is all right?" Arekkusu asked as he put hi head down. He wanted to apologize as well, but that really wasn't the easiest thing for him to do at the current moment. She was apologizing to him, does he seriously have any reason to be mad as her? "Why...why... why can't I say it? I have to wait 24 hours to say I'm sorry? Manta? Why would I be mad at you after you apologized? Can you accept my apology for being so hasty on the pranks?" What Arekkusu was trying to tell her was that he was happy that she apologized to him and probably not do it again. He wanted to apologize for being so mad about the whole prank thing, and that he just hated being fooled and played with like some sort of puppet. But he wields a shackle of questions, which made things hard to do.

Manta paused for a moment, deciphering what he was saying. Sheesh, she didnt know that the potion was that potent... She was realizing that what shed done wasnt a joke. Maybe the mustache would have been just a joke. But the question thing was plain mean. "Im sorry again. I wont do it again... To this extent. Just little things like mustaches." She hoped that was all right with him. Mustaches didnt really cause any harm. She wanted to enter the cavern but she didnt want to leave destiny behind. Oh... She knew she was going to regret this but she wasnt about to leave her behind in this mist to die. "Destiny! Get your sorry butt over here!" She called out into the mist, hoping that Destiny would hear them.

"Why would I object to mustaches?" Arekkusu asked Manta as he raised his blade, trying to agree that mustaches were good. "When I "Shaved", did you seriously think that was your fault? Who the hell shaves a mustache with a sword? Don't you think that was a bit stupid? But come on, who wouldn't find that hilarious?" Arekkusu then walked up to the side of Manta and placed his right hand on her shoulder to rest assure her that he wasn't mad at her. He then tried to speak encouraging words the best he could. "You think I hate you for this?" Arekkusu asked. "Why do you think we are friends? Why do you feel guilty and look sad? Why would a good joker like you be a little upset about this? So what if you might have made a mistake? Don't you think it i best to be happy?"

"Im almost always happy. A person cant be happy all the time... Ive been so low before... Sometimes I think that everything I do is fake. Its hard to be happy when no one in real life gives a sh** about you." Manta stopped talking, realizing that Kusu didnt have the background knowledge to understand what she was talking about fully. Oh well. they might be friends but she wasnt about to tell him about her past. The only person shed ever told was Sousuke. "Where is Destiny..." She muttered to herself.

A group denizen's appeared before them, as from the noise that Manta had made when she called out for Destiny. "Heh heh heh, well well, what do we have here?  A little boy and girl. This would be a great lunch."

"A fine lunch indeed." 

"Yes, we could make a delicious stew."

[Denizen 1: 15/15 HP]
[Denizen 2: 15/15 HP]
[Denizen 3: 15/15 HP]
[Denizen 4: 15/15 HP]
[Denizen 5: 15/15 HP]

Meanwhile, Destiny was still walking around.  She wasn't sure where the others were.  "At least I'm okay...I mean... I can take care of myself. "  she thought to herself.  Destiny peered through some dense trees and saw a chest on the ground.  Destiny walked over and hesitated a bit as she was close to opening it.  "Well...here goes nothing.."  Destiny opened the chest and a bomb exploded in front of her face, leaving black soot on face.  Then something bit her hand.  Her face changed colors a bit, and then shook her hand around a bunch to get the thing off her hand.  "Ahh.." she said softly to herself as Destiny rubbed her hand.  She looked around and couldn't see what it was, but Destiny looked at where the chest used to be.  "Damnit.. A mimic.."

[6585] LD = 2

[Mimic deals 1 HP damage]

[Destiny 30/30 HP]
[Mimic 6/6 HP]