(PP-F4) Festival Event (Aoife x Asen)

I was dressed in a white linen shirt with loose sleeves while wearing my brown leather trench coat. I even wore a pair of dark coal-like leather pants with a matching pair of leather boots. In fact i feel like i jumped from Medival era to Modern with this outfit on, but I'm not carrying any weapons for i didn't want this special day turn into a battlefield.

Walking up the stairs inside the Inn of Hugemel and approaching a certain door, Room 24, and knocked on the door.

AAAHHH- oomph! I yelled as I fell off the side of my bed, landing hard on the cold wooden floor. I'll be right there! I shouted, then jumped up and equipped the blush pink dress that I'd bought a few days ago. I then equipped my army green coat that had a and my army green boots. I quickly put my hair into twin braids and tied them with ribbons then grabbed my bangs and clipped them back. I then ran to the door and pulled it open to see my brother standing there. Onii-chan! I yelped, then threw my arms around him in a hug.

I laughed a bit at his pink face and linked my arm through his. No we wouldn't! I exclaimed. I shut and locked the door behind me, leaving Cleo to watch over the room. I feel bad about leaving her behind, but she did say that she didn't want to go. I threw a sidelong glance at Night and noticed something. Hey, you left your hat!

I raised an eyebrow at her as a smile cracked on my face.

"Well, I didn't think that my hat would fit with this outfit, plus I didn't think anyone would've noticed. I just put it in my inventory." I stated as we walked down the stairs and headed for the door.

"Another thing is that I thought it would be considered rude if I kept it on." I said with honesty as I combed my dark brown hair out of my eyes with my free hand.

Still grinning at her as she spun around.

"I love just about everything, mornings, afternoons, and nights included." I cheerfully stated as i subconsciously got out my hat with my left hand and was about to put it on my head. But i realized what i was doing and put it back into my inventory.

"Stupid old habits...!" I whispered to myself as we were getting closer to the festival.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI8p0GPr7zJJuhU9gzDqD5qZfbBPaVLVdyQKM3mSk9ssGeo93kWQ

The festival up ahead seemed so beautiful and almost like it's glowing with the sun shining just over the tree tops. Cracking a smile at the glorious sight with all the players there. Turning to Aoife who seemed very excited for someone who said she wasn't into Valentine's.

What do you wish to do? Ice skating perhaps? I asked her beings the proper way is that lady's first.