[OP - F1] - New Beginnings

I looked around me at the virtual world that was assualting my senses. It was to real to be true I could feel everything around me. The wind blowing through my hair, the ground beneath my feet the unever cobblestone path. I could hear people chatting and rushing around. The crowds were real too ... i fumbled for a hood on. my clothing and was thankful i had some form of casual clothing on that resembled my real world attire. I was wearing a pair of blue skinny ripped jeans and a blue and white stripped hoody. I pulled the hood up over my head and buried my hands in the pockets of the jacket and began to search for a place less crowded, panicking slightly due to how many people around me there was i rushed into an alley down a little side street seeking refuge.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arekkusu walked on the town streets and looked at the people, they all seemed cheery today. He didn't know why since he wasn't supposed to be doing a Violin solo and he didn't know any performers on the first floor. Arekkusu then saw someone who definitely stood out of any crowd. She had a hood over her head and had her hands in her pockets. That was probably how he looked whenever he was depressed or sad or whatever the case. He walked up to her side, not sure what to say to someone. Maybe that's how people feel around Arekkusu.

Entering the alley i leaned against the wall taking a deep breath and releasing an over exaggerated sigh. I pulled my hood down revealing my Ocean blue eyes and pulled my hair out of my hood letting it cascade down my back till it hit my waist. I didn't notice i was being followed until i finally looked up. There in front of me stood a boy with touselled mousy brown hair. He wasn't doing anything besides observing me but he unerved me. I backed away quickly pulling up my hood again trying to hide the blush forming on my cheeks. Who was this boy and why was he following me? "W-w-who are you?" I said timidly avoiding eye contact

Pyro noticed Arekkusu walking around in her peripheral vision and decided to follow. Not like there was much else to do, and she always wondered what he did in Sword Art Online when nobody was around. She turned the corner and noticed a scene already unraveling. Unlike most of her friends who would hide she made it clear she was there and smirked. He seemed to have scared a poor girl and Pyro shoved Arekkusu out of the way. "Oh this is Arekkusu and I'm Pyro. He's just weird so don't worry, he'd never hurt anybody innocent." She said quickly to try and make the girl feel better. Pyro stepped beside Arekkusu and crossed her arms. "You shouldn't be scared if you are."

Before the boy even answered a girl around his age appeared out of no where only to shove the boy out of the way. He seemed to know this girl judging by the way she not only introduced herself but him as well. I watched as the boy looked at the girl with a. stupified look on his face and i giggled a little covering my mouth with my hand as i did so. I don't know why i do that, i guess its just a reaction that i can't help sometimes. I decided to be polite and atleast introduce myself to them in return. "My name is Sakura i came in this alley to avoid the crowds, they make me really nervous." I said looking at the floor in embarrasment. My hood still raised.

Manta was once again leaping from building to building. She was attracting a couple of stares as she dashed by on top of the houses, but it was still better than walking on the streets. Correction. Running on the streets. She didnt see why everyone had to be so slow, and when somersaulting and diving under peoples legs she caught even more attention. She took a leap accross an alley, doing a front flip in the process. She stopped her movements abruptly. Was that Kusu shed seen? And what was he doing to that girl. In the split second she had seen her she had seemed terrified. Manta looked over the edge of the roof and watched as Pyro came in and shoved Kusu away and introduced the two of them. She decided it was time for her entrance. She slipped down quietly to the ground, landing on her hands and doing a handstand. "Dont forget me Pyro! Im Manta!" She then dropped to the ground and got back on her feet. She had been giddy with joy since Sousuke had proposed to her, and she just felt like spreading that happiness around.

On form as Vincent today he was essentially doing the same thing as Manta, in his own, roundabout way. His new cloak and bandana sitting perfectly with him and billowing all the way. Then from the roof he saw someone he recognised, it was Arekkusu! Watching him enter an alley and several other joining him in there Malakath didn't see a reason to not to himself. He ran and leapt across some more buildings before stopping and looking down. There were now four people stood in an alley, a girl doing a handstand, which he was above her so he looked away blushing, a timid looking blue girl, Arekkusu and someone else he hadn't seen before but obviously knew Arek. He jumped down, no flips or tricks and simply landed, his cloak for it around himself pretty simply as he looked up at the rest with a single word leaving his lips "Yo". Though it never occurred to him that Arek wouldn't recognise him with his new Armor on.

Things were starting to get pretty strange and quite scary i had to admit. Here I was standing in an alley with now 4 higher levelled players around me. It was strange and extremely unnerving. "W-w-why am I suddenly so interesting and why are you doing a handstand erm ... Manta is it?" I asked clenching my fists and placing them just below my lips arms going up my chest. I tend to do that when I'm intimidated, it helps me feel safe.

Arekkusu looked at the nervous girl and tried to speak to her in a way she would understand, quietly, not in a way his friends did. "Never mind these fools." Arekkusu said gently so she wouldn't be shaken up. "My name is Arekkusu. And these are my stupid friends. Welcome to Sword Art Online. This game is sadly not what you think it is though, would you like me to explain it to you?"

I shook my head at the boys question. I knew what had happened to this game and I knew I was a late arrival. It wasn't until I had got trapped here myself though that I believed it. From what I could gather my consciousness had been stuck in limbo for quite sometime due to server overload. But once you got here you weren't going back. "No it's alright ... I know what's going on. I'm looking for my younger brother ... Have you seen him. His name is Sousuke but I don't know if he is using his real name here." I asked sheepishly. Sousuke Kirigawa was my younger brother along with his twin brother Tomoya Kirigawa. I never really got on with Tomoya but I was really close to Sousuke. A few years ago I moved away and changed my last name at the request of Sousuke. Something about me being a target? I never really understood what he meant.

"Wait ... You're worried about me being quiet. All I said was yo?" Malakath frowned as Arek spoke but accepted what he was saying about the other two. In the end you are only as good as people percieve you to be, that was the way of sword art online. Malakath looked at the girl who was apparently frightened and looked like she was gonna paw at someone if another person arrived, but Malakath simply winked at herand said "Well, you have nothing to fear from me, lemme know if you wanna hop out into the fields and kill some mobs. I'll be glad to help you out, much as I would anyone attractive" He thought about adding such as yourself to the end of the statement but felt it would be too much. Nevertheless he simply stood there quietly as this poor girl quivered.

Then she mentioned his friends name "Well sure I do! He's got a tailor shop somewhere on the 4th floor I think, but I'd recommend levelling up before heading there"

Manta glanced over at Arrekusu who was, as usual, being overly dramatic. And rude. She decided that he was just sore about the Mustache You Question potion. It was a pretty funny prank. "Hey, Kusu. I have another potion for you..." She said jokingly and pulled out her Beautiful Loving potion. "Want to try it out? Your my official potion tester." Then she heard the girl mention Sousuke. "You mean my BF Sousuke?"

Pyro tugged roughly on Arekkusu's hair. "Stupid, eh? I'll have to get you for that one later."  Pyro then waved over at Malakath because she'd never met him before. "Hi there! That wink was kind of creepy and I bet you only scared her a little more but you seem nice. Also, refrain from using cheesy remarks any longer please it hurts my head." She smiled and walked over to put an arm around Sakura's neck. "I know Sousuke as well. He's really friendly, an to answer your question, yes he uses his real name. Malakath is right he does have a shop and I'd gladly take you," She stopped and poked Sakura's cheek. "he never mentioned a second sibling but you're simply adorable. I'm surprised you're related."

Malakath smiled at Pyro and then felt a little hurt by her remark about his cheesiness "I have a flirtation problem ok, I flirt with any girl I meet, which is why I am trying really hard not to comment on you too ... It feels like something trying to burst through my flesh and scream if I don't say it. Nah it's gone." Malakath thought it was weird and he probably found that other people found it weird, he then saw her name and slapped his head in frustration. "I know about you! You own a smithy but you shut it temporarily! Was gonna go and ask for a sword to be made there ... But yeah, your brother is basically a good samaritan, he gives new players free items. Which is pretty damn nice actually"

I listened to all the bickering and giggled a little. It was only a quiet giggle, yet it was enough for the others to hear me. When they mentioned they knew my brother my eyes widened in shock. So he was here after all and by the looks of things he had made a nice group of friends and was even well known as someone who helps out everyone. The Manta girl mentioned that he was also her boyfriend which shocked me a little. He wasn't really one to fall in love so easily so I presumed he thought the world of her. "Oh please I have to see him can you take me to him?" I practically pleaded lowering my hood finally revealing my face to everyone. My Ocean blue eyes sparkling in the dim lighting and my dark hair flowing down my back to my waist. A gust of wind caught me and blew my hair off to the side as I waited for a reply from one of them.

Manta pulled her sword out and waved it at Kusu. "Arrekusu..... IF YOU DONT GIVE ME MY POTION BACK RIGHT NOW....." She threatened him, making it clear that she was absolutely serious by using his name instead of just Kusu. She really wanted that pottion back, and she wasnt going to let him get away with taking it. She hadnt even handed it to him. She had just been holding it and hed taken it. "If you want potions just ask. I can make a couple of free potions for my friends. But that one is important and i dont trust you with it."

I moved instantly between them so fast that I swear no one could see me. I snatched the potion from Arekkusu and handed it to Manta. The situation and sight of a weapon had awakened my inner darkness my hair becoming pitch black and my eyes becoming purple in colour. I stared at the sword intently admiring the craftsman ship and spoke up. "Nice blade you got, it's nothing compared to my one back home however." I said with a dark smirk.

OOC - Sakura has split personalities which also change her I game appearance.

"If you don't trust me with an item, then don't try screwing up my life with it." Arekkusu said as he dug through his inventory. The potion materialized in his hand. Arekkusu tossed it to Manta careful, making his ain precise. "You don't mess with peoples lives. I don't trust you to give me items ever since the last time you did that. I should be keeping this potion because of that, but I'll be nice. Dont EVER, do that to me again."