[OP - F1] - New Beginnings

Manta stared Kusu straight in the eyes. "Just because you cant take a prank. Its not like it harmed you at all, your just over reacting as usual." She stared him down. "This potion is different. I wouldnt let you use this potion if you payed me all the money in the game. Because this one could hurt you and your reputation. So calm the F down. I dont hurt my friends." She sheathed her sword and backed up a step.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pyro blushed when Malakath mentioned trying not to comment about her. She shook her head and smiled back at him. "I apologize for seeming so harsh. Anyways, it's true I do have a shop, but you have permission to come in whenever no matter if it's closed or not from now on." She said and bowed in respect towards him. Pyro smiled at the way Manta threatened Arekkusu over a simple potion. However, she knew the effect they had on people, and didn't blame her for wanting to use it on him. 

It seemed Sakura had switched personalities, or appearances for that matter, and was now in between the two who were fighting. She's kinda strange. Pyro thought, staring at her in deep thought. Pyro walked over to Manta and touched her shoulder. "It's over now, no need to make a fuss, it was just a mistake between both of you so don't worry too much about it." 

I looked around at the group grinning mischievously and stepped back to look at them all from another perspective. There was the cocky guy who flirts with anything in a skirt, there was a hyperactive girl who was apparently my brothers boyfriend, a girl who judging by her name loved fire and a boy who thinks he's older than what he was judging from his appearance. They were definately a mismatch group that was for sure. I wondered where my brother fit in all this. "So you gonna take me to my brother or not?" I asked impatiantly.

Why the hell would she make something that would damage a person and heir reputation...is that supposed to be funny!?Arekkusu thought coldly. Right now wasn't the time to be making "jokes" and he damn well wasn't going to be wasting his time on a pointless argument. He then turned his attention to Sakura. He went through a lot recently, almost dying being one of those things. He can't take jokes at this current moment. "I'm willing to go with you." Arekkusu said to Sakura. "Follow me."

Malakath was very insulted by apparantly Sosuke's sister, though the colour change was surprising, he simply didn't change his facial expression. At this point he was gnashing his teeth under the high collar which covered half his face but took a position next to Arek, Arek made jokes but he never threw an insult like the little woman in front of him did. Honestly it was pure rudeness, and Malakath didn't like it, but he softened slightly at Pyro's response, mainly because as he made his way to Arek he gently prodded Pyro on the cheek as he made an odd noise "puoy" is the best written way of it but he did it all the same. He hoped if he could get some sort of light hearted humour going then his rage would go away. Quickly.

I watched as the man with cloak and bandana poked the girl known as Pyro. I giggled a little at this since he really didn't seem the kind of guy to do that. I looked at Arekkusu and wondered where my brother could even be right at that moment. "Ok then whatever your name is let's get moving shall we." I said to him placing my left hand on my hip and tapping my foot.

Pyro smiled at Malakath when he poked her cheek and then ran over to Sakura. "O-Oh I want to join in!" She yelled and waved her arms around before tugging on Sakura's sleeve. "Please. It sounds fun and I don't want to be left out." Pyro smiled brightly at her. She already liked Sakura, even though her color change did seem a bit weird, Pyro had no place to judge since she had ticks that went on-and-off. She's just one of those people I guess. Pyro thought and let go of Sakura's sleeve.

I felt calmed by the girl who was tugging my sleeve, i had a feeling about her that seemed almost like ... We suffered from similar problems. I could feel myself calming down and noticed my hair colour change back to its original blue-ish colour. That must have meant that my eyes had become blue again too. I flipped my hair so that my bangs covered my left eye and smiled. It was only a small barely noticeable smile, but it was a smile nonetheless. "Lead the way." I said shyly.

Sousuke was hanging around the outside of his shop relaxing just checking to see if there were any customers around today. He was expecting someone to come and pick up an item he had crafted for them. Down the street he noticed Arek and a group of players walking towards his shop. There was one girl walking around in real worl clothes with a hood up and looking at the ground. He couldn't see her face but could tell she had blue hair. "Hey guys how are you? Who is the new player?" He asked as they approached,

Ariel was around the area of the smith shops when she saw a familiar face outside a familiar shop.It was Sousuke at whom she went a day ago to place a order for a nice FREE belt. She knew he didn't finished it, but wanted to say hi to him and idly chat. God knew she didn't had many friends in this game and would've liked to think that he was one of them. So she made way towards him, but then saw a group with other 2 familiar faces. They were Arek and Malakath from the cosplay cafe a while back. And them she observed that there were 3 girls she didn't knew with them. Watching all of them them meet Sousuke she approached the group and greeted them.
"Hello everybody, remember me?" then she turned towards the unknown girls and introduced herself "Hello, my name is Ariel, nice to meet you all"

Manta frowned dejectedly. She had thought that Kusu and her had made up before, but apparently he still had some hard feelings about the whole thing. She guessed her complaining didn't help at all. She had been trying out a new fashion, and wondered why no one had commented on it yet. Maybe they had been distracted by the whole argument and the awesome hand stand she had done. "Sorry...." She pulled the hood of her new cloak up and over her head, and looked down, hiding her face. She always tried to be happy and perky around Sousuke, and she didnt want to bring him down at all. No need to spread any unhappiness even if only by accident.

(OOC: New look)

148fdaa.png

Sousuke looked between everyone. The new arrival was Ariel a girl whom he was currently working on an item for and had met previously in a cosplay cafe. The others consisted of Manta, his bride to be, Pyro a girl who was slightly insane but thats what made her interesting, Arek his long time best friend who had taught him everything he knew about the game, Malakath whom he had recently helped out with some armour and a girl who was looking at the floor with her hood up. He approached Manta who had drawn the hood of the coat he had made for her up over her head hiding her face. He approached her and gently pulled the hood down revealing he face. ''Hi there Manta, why are you hiding your gorgeous face, the world is a better place when you grace it with your presence.'' he said pecking her lightly on the cheek and grinned at her. He looked at the girl who was still looking down hiding her face from view. He thought it was quite strange that such a shy girl was here in SAO but he introduced himself all the same. ''Names Sousuke miss, Pleasure to make your Acquaintance.'' he said holding his hand out for her to shake.

I saw a hand appear in my vision after i listened to Sousuke speak. I recognized his voice it was so crisp and clear in my ears. I could hear him and now i could see him. I hadn't seen him since he was taken away from me when i was 14 and he was 12. The day he was taken to that stupid military programme. Those awful people had caused chaos in our family. Sure everything was normal at first, but they had been sworn to secrecy and the rumors that spread about my parents caused them to become violent and nasty to me and my other remaining twin brother. I had heard of his demise and needed to see Sousuke. I couldn't lose them both. I felt tears coming to my eyes as i heard him say he was pleased to see me even though he couldn't see my face. He was always so kind and caring to others despite what he had been through in the military. I pulled my hood down and looked up to him smiling as the tears overflowed and began to cry tears of joy. I hugged him tightly and whispered just a few words. ''It's me you silly boy.''

Malakath was watching the display, while cute it never really occured to him that Sosuke was a family man. In the end he threw a smile at Pyro, since what he enjoyed was everyone elses expressions of the reuniting family. But Pyro was the one he seemed to like the most at the moment. She was slightly unhinged, but it made her more becoming a person. An interesting specimin and a pretty one at that too. Nevertheless Malakath was the person who started audibly humming "We are family" aloud. And he thought the performer of the group should actually do the song right now!

Sousuke looked down at the girl who was a few inches shorter than him. She didn't take his hand like he had expected but practically bear hugged him. He looked at her and when she pulled her hood down his eyes widened in shock. There stood his older sister. He couldn't believe she was here in SAO especially with her ... Issues. He had also told to be safe since she might be a target from the rival organisation and SAO was far from safe. "Sakura what are you doing here!?" He asked in complete shock

Manta blushed as Sousuke almost immediately recognized her and came over. She blushed even more as he kissed her on the cheek and made a comment about how she shouldnt hide her beautiful face. She seemed to be blushing much more than usual lately. She kept quiet about the girl and her relation to Sousuke though, assuming tht she would want to give him the news herself.

Crozeph walked around the town again, it's been a while since he went down to Floor one and it seems the place remains lively as how it was before things got more complicated around the game. Crozeph took a piece of bread on his inventory and took a bite, as he tries to dodge people around he noticed a familiar group, most of them he knows and others he just saw. "Might as well catch up with them" he said, as he makes his way towards them he bumped into a tall guy wearing heavy armor. Crozeph moved back at the solid impact "watch it kid, I can't have scratches on my armor" the guy told him. Crozeph scratched his forehead and gave him an annoyed look "if you don't want it to be scratched, you shouldn't be calling it an armor" he bit his bread and swallowed "I'd call that a costume" he told the guy. The tall man picked Crozeph up by his collar "why you puny runt!" he snarled at the boy. Crozeph pressed on the man's wrist letting him go "never mess with a crow, they can eat flesh if they want to" Crozeph told the man. "I-I'll get you next time" the man said before walking away, humiliated and touching his wrist which Crozeph tried to injure. As Crozeph looked towards the direction where his friends are he noticed that a lot of people are looking at him "this is a bit awkward" he thought as he stands there smiling nervously.

I looked up and answered my brother question as i stepped back with my hands behind my back a cute smile on my my face as i looked up to him. ''I'm looking for you of course why else would i be here.'' i told him. He could be so dense sometimes and i wondered how he made it this far in the game. Still he had a lot of common sense and he was strong both physically and mentally and if anyone could beat this death game it was him. When i turned around at the sound of a voice i had heard only a few times i saw my half brother Christoff looking at us with an awkward smile. I instantly ran up to him and hugged him. ''Christoff no way your here too!?'' i squealed and i hugged him.