(PP-F1) New Friends {Kiru & Fallen}

As I turned the corner, on my way to the only blacksmith I ever visited, something had hit me. The impact didn't do anything to me but it knocked the other player down. I folded my arms and rolled my eyes. Watch where your going and it's not a good image to fall in front of your superiors either. I said and turned on my heel. Jun, otherwise known as "Fallen" had his shop somewhere hidden. I couldn't find it all the time and most of the time I never really bothered to look. This time though I was determined to locate it.

Jun stood, waiting in his forge, as usual around this time he was not very busy, cracking open his fridge he pulled out a bottle of iced tea and started to drink, the refreshing liquid cooling his throat, of course he never really stopped talking and that took it's toll. Deciding to head out he ventured to the first floor, there he wasn't in any danger, so it was kind of relaxing to just have a stroll around town. He turned a corner and suddenly he heard a loud thud coming from down the road, it wasn't really any of his business, so he just passed it off, but then there was yelling and what sounded like an argument, one of the voices sounded familiar. Jun got curious, so he went to investigate. He snuck down the road best he could and then peered round the corner, standing there was Kiru and another girl he did not recognise, sneaking was getting boring so he decided to intrude, "Kiru? What's going on here, you guys alright?" Jun walked up and stood next to her.

I shrugged the girl's hand off of my shoulder the instant it was put there. When I turned around an icy glare was given to her. This girl obviously hadn't been around a player killer or anyone with a short fuse lately or else she wouldn't have done that. Who do think I am? Who do you think you are, demanding me and touching me? I hissed, equally as angered as the younger female. Next, she threatened me, and by this point I was done with this girl, she was annoying me. Fine, I'm sorry that you have the balance of an infant and the intelligence of a rock. And yo answer your aforementioned question, I am a level thirty nine with a short temper that is going to kick your butt if you don't stop being an idiot. Geez, your remind me of so many people! I said, hoping she would get a clue by now that I was not playing around. If she wanted to duel then so be it, but it would be to the death if it was my choice.

I then turned to another player beside me, it was Jun. I had never seen him outside his shop, it was rare. Oh nothing, and yes I am quite alright. Nothing interesting it happening. Just the normal routine of dealing with idiots. I said and shrugged to him.

Wynter stared at the girl and took every single word she said to heart. Tears stared building up in her eyes. "Why do all of you PKs think you're so great!? You've killed innocent people!" She squeezed her fists tightly at her sides. Tears started pouring down her face. "Thanks to people like you,I'm alone!" She looked at the player walking to them. "Sorry, I'll leave you guys alone now."

I held up a hand to Jun as if it was telling him that I would handle this. At that I smirked, she changed personalities in the blink of an eye. I am great but your leaving out a few details. If I were a PK then I would have killed you by now, I would have an orange cursor, and I wouldn't be allowed in towns. Therefore, I am no Player Killer. I said and followed on the right side of her. It was now my business as to whom made her lonely. I didn't care for the personal reason but for my job. I had to hunt down these "evil doers' and kill them before they could cause even more destruction among Aincrad. Or at least that't what Keith always says. Do you remember anyone in particular that killed someone, I must know of them if you do. I said then stopped abruptly in front of her. I bent over and gently wiped away the tears from her eyes. Don't cry in front of me please. I said, leaving out the reason. It was a sign of weakness. Though the ice was still in my eyes I still was being a little like Keith in this situation.

Jun shook his head, â€‹"You need to understand that people kill other people in situations like this, when the worse actually happens people rely on their animal instincts, you can't dwell on the past, you will only drive the knife further into the wound. But Kiru is right, she isn't a player killer as far as I know." He then turned to Kiru, "Were you doing anything in particular today? We could go grab lunch or whatever, it's been ages since I last saw you." Jun turned back to the girl who was still crying, "You are welcome to join us, but you should pull yourself together."  He sighed, Kiru made the motion that she would handle this, but Jun didn't think the did the best job in calming her down, it only made the situation worse.

I gave a sideways smirk to Jun. In fact, I'm not doing anything today, and lunch sounds great. I lied through my teeth. I was maverick hunting and I didn't want the young girl to come with, but she had to. Either she had information on PKs or just a story to tell. 

Inside my head I was screaming, I didn't handling overly emotional teenagers in my spare time. I had to somehow get the names without scaring her or making her run off someplace. I took a deep breath, this was my job. Do you know any Player Killers? I would be very interested in meeting them. I said, now back over to Jun's side as we walked. Jun here is actually the only blacksmith I go to, I exclusively buy from him though so I doubt he has any for sale. I would offer one of my swords but I would rather not sell them to you. I then glanced at Jun, he would either accept her and offer his service or decline. Personally I was hoping he could decline but I knew he wouldn't, he needed to sell things. 

The description the girl gave me enough to clear suspicion. I instantly knew who she was talking about but I wanted to make sure. I stepped in front of her for the last time and looked her directly in the eye. Is his name Keith? Keith and I are partners you see, we hosted a holiday party together, and quite frankly we work well together in battle  Keith is his name? If so then there is nothing to worry about, he and I are great friends. If his name is not Keith tell me. I said, trying to keep my tone of voice level to the way I needed to act. If I suddenly became too eager then my face would surely scare her. 

Jun laughed a little, a very shy laugh, "Yea, Kiru is a valued customer, even though she hasn't come back, I just guessed she didn't need any more weapons or amour. At the moment, I am backed up with orders and I am out of mats, so I wouldn't be able to provide you with a weapon, sorry about that, might have to go somewhere else." Kiru then seemed to change the topic, "You had a christmas party?" Jun pouted a little due to the fact he wasn't invited, but then she moved onto the topic of PKers, he knew his guild master was one, but besides that he didn't know any others, he also didn't know what Kiru's intentions were, so he kept his mouth shut. They kept walking, she had accepted his invitation to lunch so they had set off, it was a little while before they reached a cute little cafe, "Well, here we are, I shall go get us a seat." He walked off into the little place and called over a waiter, it wasn't all that busy so a table was pointed out to him pretty quickly, Jun gestured for the girls to follow him inside and sat down at the table.

I narrowed my eyes at the younger player. I guess I'll just find out on my own then. Well, I am me and not you, I make different choices. I am not afraid of stating that I am hunting as of right now. I have players after me right now and I'm not bothered by it. If they come to kill me then so be it, they will lose. I stated like it was a fact. I had total confidence in my words, especially if Keith would be there to help fend them off me. There were actually about three people that I knew I would have a hard time against. Those players are rarely in one place so it's hard to track them. 

As we neared the cafe I followed behind Jun, leaving the other girl behind. If she was coming then she would surely follow. If not, then she would leave. I sat down near the window and began to scan everyone around me. It was times like this that I would get the most work done. 

It seemed as though the two would never get along, so Jun practically gave up trying, it wasn't necessary anyways. Kiru came and sat across from him, "So how have you been Kiru? As I said, you haven't visited my forge at all, I was getting a little lonely." He laughed a little and called the waiter over, "Yea, could I just grab an iced tea." Jun turned to Kiru, "Did you want anything? It's on me" Of course he intended to pay, he invited her to lunch so it was only fair that he paid, he wasn't exactly poor anyways, so it wouldn't be a burden on him, something about Kiru seemed a little off though, she was scanning the room as though she was looking for something.

Wynter eventually found a blacksmith and got a new sword crafted. She tried going on the rest of the day normally but kept thinking back to earlier. She didn't like how easily she cracked and she knew she was going to have to work on that or it could be used against her. She continued wandering the stress for the rest of the day, with a blank face but her mind full. It wasn't the first time she'd done this and it wouldn't be the last.

I checked behind me and was relieved to see the younger female player leaving. She wasn't going to accompany us after all. I looked back from the window to Jun. I have never really had an actual conversation with Jun other than to discuss business, it was nice to just relax for a bit. Sorry, I've been busy with new guilds, boss fights, parties...I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I have been doing fine, my luck is bad as always but yeah. I also called after the waiter and ordered. I'll have a water and a slice of strawberry creme cake. I glanced over to Jun, I didn't really order food very often when I was with someone. I liked to be alone when I ate. I'll pay you back for the weapons and the meal. I finally have enough col to repay you, I'm sure of it. My icy eyes stayed level to his as I spoke. I propped my elbows onto the table and leaned forward. 

((OOC: Wait, you already pain me in full and a little extra for the weapon.))

​"I don't need you to repay me for the meal, it's my treat." Jun smiled and followed her gaze as she leant down onto the table, it sort of intimidated him, her eyes seemed to be peering into his soul, "I never pictured you would like strawberry cream cake, you seem more like a blueberry person to me." The only reason he thought this is because blue seemed like her colour, and blue..You get the point. "So Kiru, since I don't really know you all that well, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself?" Jun was a little curious as to who Kiru was, he had only met her once, and knew very little about her.

((I know, just trying to incorperate a little bit of Kiru's absent mindednessssss))

I rolled my eyes and Jun, his gentlemanly gesture for paying was cliche. Fine, whatever. I said and and slumped forward, resting my chin on the table. Oh? Blueberries aren't very appetizing to me, they are too plain. Strawberries have a tang to them and the vibrancy of the color is exciting. You never know whether you'll get a sweet, sour, or a plain strawberry. For that reason I like them. And I'll have you know that cake is one of my favorite foods. I said, letting myself ramble on about food and the delicacy of cakes. I had always been interesting in decorations. Weather it be the finishing drizzle on a cake or a accent to go with a wallpaper, it was different to me. Let's not and say we didn't. I would prefer not to speak of myself in a such a way. I once again rejected another person from getting close in relations to me or my life.