[PP-F4] The Nightmare Ceases (Mari)

I flipped my hood up and stepped out into the coldness of the night. Since the incident with a pink player murdering Argumail I had not left Floor four. It was a beautiful place to be. The snow was always so pure and the trees always were lined with soft white clouds of snow. The scenery here was one of the only things I could count on to stay the same. Virtually nothing had changed since the death of Argumail except I was now the guild leader of the Crimson Inquisition. It was a lot for me to carry especially with the many players that hated this guild. I didn't understand any of the reasons because I had always distanced myself from them, and now it was affecting me negatively. I didn't know how to run a guild, I didn't want to either. I pulled my hood down farther and watched my feet as I walked. Each step I made imprinted the design of my boot into the snow. After about a few seconds my steps would disappear and I would continue until reaching the gate that separated the town from the safezone. There was always an uneasy feeling in my stomach, like I was always being watched or followed, but still I kept moving. I made my way around this exact same route every night without an issue, and there would be none tonight either. Or so I thought, maybe tonight would be different now that I was in a higher position.

• 4 months later...

(Crimson Inquisition is a Disbanded guild in RP sense and site sense it is no longer functioning as a guild)

Mari sat in the snow, one leg propped up against her chest. The harsh winds blowing hard against her face, causing her cheeks and nose to redden. She wore the white coat Daeron had given her, it absorbed heat. Keeping her cool on the hot floors and It kept her warm in the blistering cold. The white coat was drawn tightly around her small frame, shielding her usual pink attire. She was almost hidden - if it weren't for the splash of blossom coloured hair that lashed back and forth against her face in the volatile winds.

Mari sat, facing a small frozen lake, blue eyes half lidded. Despite her guild being active, and her making small appearances here and there. The woman was now more or less a solo player. She couldn't deal with people any more. She couldn't hold it together. Most feared Pker? What a joke. Mari had never, ever, killed without remorse. Without regret. The actions she took left her hollow. Empty. 

Inhale.

Exhale.

What was she doing here? Was she simply going through the actions of living? Of existing?