[PP-F4] Valentine's Day Festival (Keith and Haine)

Keith sat at the outside of the huge Valentine's Day Festival by himself. He kicked a pebble and thought of all the couples who got to go in for free and play all sorts of games and got all snacks for free. He looked at the sign again and whispered it aloud. "Cute Couples Get In Free, No Lone Wolfs Allowed." He sat down looked through his friends list of females. Most of them already were in there and others "Didn't think of him that way" Ever since he had been forced into murdering another player, all his female friends seemed genuinly apauled at his presence. "Guess there's no games for Keith today..." He said, kicking another pebble.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haine skipped down the path happily, with her pet rabbit around her neck, desperately clinging onto her. She wore a simple white dress with her amulet that she never took off. "Wow! It's such a great day! I'm going to make you skate MOMO!" She winked at her rabbit. He squirmed uneasily and let a sweat drop.

Her golden eyes spotted the gate. "Couples get in.. FOR FREE!" She read out loud. She walked up to the booth.

"This will be my partner," she nodded pridefully as she dangled her poor white rabbit by his long ears.

Immediately she got kicked out. She whined her way around and spotted Keith with the glummest look ever!

"Oii! HEYO!" She shouted as she raced up to the said boy. "Why are you so sad?" She blurted curiously as she puckered her lips childishly. Momo decided to take a seat on

Keith's shoulder... ((XDDDDDDD))

Keith looked up at Haine and smiled. She was always so happy and full of energy, it was pratically contagious. "I tried to get into the festival, but I got turned around immediately. Is that what happened to you, too?" Keith pet the bunny on his shoulder and gave it a scratch behind the ears.

Upon hearing those words she blushed furiously. "E-EM.. I-I'll try!" She laughed nervously as she composed herself. She scratched her head. "I have to act old? OLD!" She screeched as she tried to envision a lady. She turned around with an unusually calm face. "I believe I am ready to accept this mission Sir Keith," she nodded like a lady.

Keith approached the entry booth while holding Haine's hand. He walked up the the ticket counter and cleared his throat. "Ahem, me and my beautiful girlfriend here and wanting to enter the Festival, mkay?" The guard raised an eyebrow and looked them up and down. "Didn't I kick you two out individually a while ago?" Keith gulped and tried to think quickly. "Er, uh, yes, but when I came down from your kick, I fell in love." He said while giving Haine a quick peck on the cheek. 'I hope this guy buys it.' Keith thought desperately.

Keith felt Haine's palms getting sweaty and tried a different approach with her input. "Yup! Anything for my down to earth angel!" He said, removing his hands from her's and holding her in a hug. The guard squinted for a while and looked them over again. "Alright, get on in. Remember, cute couples get in free, the cutest ones inside get acsess to the candy vaults."

Haine tried not to twitch when he said candy vault. She walked past the man after they we're let in. "Candy.." She whispered. "CANDY!!" She grabbed ahold of Keith's hand and raced around everywhere. Her eyes sparkled and she marveled at everything her eyes saw. But she gagged when she saw some... Over affectionate couples...

Keith sweatdropped when he saw the other couples. "Can you believe the judges actually consider those saliva-swappers cute? We're gonna really have to sell this for all that candy." He looked around and spotted an ice-skating rink. "Would you like to go ice-skating, my darling?" He said, offering his hand.

She giggles at the statement. "And sure, I would love to go ice-skating," she smiled genuinely as she took his hand daintily. This was all so funny for the girl. She was being so out of character.. But it was worth it because of all the candy and fun there would be!! She gulped as she saw how gracefully the girls skated.. Could she do it? She better not fall on her bum!

Keith swallowed as he thought of how rough ice skating was going to be. He had never done it before, and he had seen one guy who's tounge had been cut off by a skate on the news. Keith shuddred at the thought. "So my love, what size skates do you need?" He said while glancing over at the skate rental booth.

Keith tilted his head and looked at her. "Uh, alright?" He tapped his finger on a pair and they vanished from the desk and went to his inventory. He walked over to a bench next to the entry to the icy arena. He slid down his menu and tapped the ice skates to equip. "I'm ready when you are, love."