PP - F2: "To Bury the Past"

(Closing this off now~ If you want to RP again in the future let me know :D )

Mari turned to Asura, "Those who don't listen, will only cause suffering not only to themselves- but to those around them. It's unfortunate." Her voice had turned dull and listless. She politely waited, as the man turned away from her, dealing with the gravity of the situation that had just occurred. Reacting to such a thing...it as only natural and Mari wished she could do the same. Mari so greatly wished she could feel something...anything, but the only thing she felt was concern that she hadn't felt anything at all.

The white haired man grabbed a gold pendent around his neck, and it seemed to have a calming effect on him. "You don't need to thank me, I wouldn't expect it." She said, Asura asked her why. Why help him. Mari shrugged.

"No one should have to taint their souls any further - I'm already going to hell. I may as well push as many as I can away from it's fiery depths. IF that means I need to kill again. So be it."

Mari gave a small sigh. "I'll leave you be. Here." She opened up her HUD, offering him her contact details. "In case you need me. I feel my presence will be a bother." She gave a wry smile. "Heh, perhaps under different circumstances we would have gotten along, I'm sorry you saw that." She gave Asura a curt nod before turning and disappearing into the forest.