[PP-F4] Exploring the Floor (Kosan)

It had been a long time since Rebekah had done some exploring on any floors. She walked outside to the outskirts of the small town on this floor before standing here. She stood there waiting for no apparent reason, but did not know what, as if she zoned out for a few minutes daydreaming about her life, if she would ever return to the real world. Regardless, she knew that she was still living here until the raid party would be able to make it all the way up to the end.

She found a nearby bench to sit down, taking some time to think, as the snow around her continue to fall. She enjoyed this floor, the snow, the scenery, but especially the animals that she could find.

Kosan was wandering around floor 4.. He seemed destroyed , for no reason , but he wasnt looking too good.. He was in his normal outfit , dark cape covering his armor , hood off , white hair shining like the snow from outside... "Pff... " he said to himself as he saw someone sitting alone on a bench.. "Yo.. What are you doing out here alone...?" He asked the girl realizing that he didn't introduced himself.. "Oh.. My name Is Kosan .. Sorry for being rude and not introduce myself.."

Before she knew it, some time had passed by, and there was a stranger sitting on the bench. She recognized the black cape from somewhere, but she raced through her memories, but it turned out blank. Perhaps she had seen him around places in the past, but had never formally met. She heard his name, Kosan, that sounds oddly familiar, but decided not to ask if they have met before. Regardless, she spoke, "Nice to meet you, my name is Rebekah. What brings you out to the 4th floor today?"

The weather was clearing out as they spoke, and she could finally see the sun again. Although it was still cold outside, at least the winds were not gusting anymore as they were like this morning. This was going to be a beautiful day, she thought.

"Well.." Kosan said as he took a moment to think.. Rebekah... That name was familiar.."Nice to meet you as well Rebekah" he said as he smiled a little.. "Well , I was just wandering around here... Believe it or not , even if I hate coldness , this is my favorite floor.. Because ..well.. Snow.." He said as he giggled a little.. "Why are you here ... Alone.. Are you waiting for someone or...?" He asked as he added .."Sorry for being so curious... " as he rubbed the back of his neck and did a quite bad poker face..

Rebekah did not mind the cold weather, to her it felt refreshing to be outside in this weather. She was not waiting for anyone, actually she did not even remember the reason why she sat down in the first place. "I'm not waiting for anyone," she replied. She looked out at the view outside of the town, the undisturbed white fluffy snow on the ground. It felt different today, she had been spending most of her time on this floor but she still enjoyed looking at the snow. Perhaps it was something about her that will never change. She continued, "I was planning on exploring this floor a bit, but I was waiting for the storm to die down a bit." She knew perfectly well that she could have waited indoors, but did not remember why she stayed outside instead.

"Well.." He said as he watched up at the sky.."would you let me join you Rebekah ..?" As he added "I mean.. Only if you want... If you don't want me around I won't blame you.. Weve just met.. so yeah .." He said as he turned his face to her adding.. " I mean , there are so many player killers around..." As he remembered he knew at least 2/3 ... Player killers... Players that killed other players.. He didn't understood why.. But he guessed it was to save someone.. No one would murder someone in real life for fun...

The word player killers resonated with her, she had been around a select few, but they were not too much different from regular players that they have met. But that was probably because she was hanging out with the good crowd, the majority of them were maverick hunters, and she almost became one too a long time ago. However, they were unable to find the dangerous player killer that time, thus she had since retired, as some would say from the duties of tracking one down, not that she has ever been successful at it. Maybe one day, when she is stronger, she would head back down that path, but that was a story for another time.

"Sure, let's go," Rebekah replied, as one could never be certain what would happen out of the safe zones of towns. For all she knew, it was still relatively dangerous even for someone such as her to wonder the wilderness alone, but it was something that she did way too often. She did have a map with her, but she had not chosen where she was going to visit.

"Okay.. You lead , I follow.." He said as he did a gesture for her to lead the way..As they were walking Kosan asked her.. "Hey Rebekah.. You seem familiar.. Have we met before...?" As he did a curious face looking at her... "I mean ... Nah , doesn't matter... So... Where are we heading..?" He asked her as they walked through a forest... The snow looked so nice on the tree branches...

Rebekah took a second to think about where they should head, then decided that Frostbite Lake is a good location, as it was relatively free of monsters, and you can do a lot of things on a big lake. "Why don't we head towards the lake" she replied, as she quickly took took a look at her surroundings. She had seen the lake from afar exploring once, but have not exactly went on it before. She knew the general direction of where it was, and took a look to see if this was the exit out of the town that they should take, as there were several trails leading out of the town, each heading to a different location.