[PP-F1] Gearing up (Completed)

Tyger couldn't stop her laugh when Baldur continued the reference. Her body shook, and she was sure he'd be moving too with how much she was. She wanted to see his face, but in this position it wouldn't work. Her mouth was open and she was about to say something, but then Baldur dropped the gauntlet. 

"Quit pollen my leg. That's cute, but unbeelieveable. You're just a worker, bee on your way. Your puns aren't even fit for the queen bee, baby."

The timing was important on that mid line, because it was amusing as all get out. 

"I'm the bees knees around here, your attempt to usurp my throne is desbeecable."

She left it at that, and allowed Baldur to continue hugging on her. She leaned her head back and rested her neck on his head, which was currently buried in her back. Relaxing, though it looked uncomfortable.

Baldur just shook his head and laughed. She was working hard for this one. He opened his mouth to continue, but then closed by kissing her shoulder softly. He'd let her have this one.

"As the all-mighty Alpha and <<Orkin Man>>, arbiter of Punic Wars, and lover of Ginger Tygers, I will be benevolent and gracious and let you win this one. Beecause I love you more. And I got a flower to prove it."

He laughed more as he imagined her rolling her eyes.

"I love you so much."

[Thread Complete]

Baldur - 200 Col +1 Skill Point - Gave 15 Mats to <<Tyger>> (post #7)

Tyger - 200 Col +1 Skill Point - Gave Hell Fang and The Golden Night to <<Baldur>> (post #10)