[PP-F1] (Earning A Living) chopping onions chef

Vector Dice and his two handed axe Mr.Choppington were walking through the starting city."if i want to find Yon I'm gonna need to have strengths other then swinging Mr.Chopington around." Vector reminced about splitting boars in half with axe. grabbing his chin and scratching it in thought. "y,know. those boars looked pretty delicious and i haven't cooked anything since i've been stuck in this game."i should become a chef!" he pumped his arms with excitment."i could make some good money too"."and maybe even find Yon". stopping suddenly he took a few sniffs"wait whats that wonderous smell,it smells like meat."he headed towards the smell hoping to find a mentor.

Garou was walking in the Starting City on the sunny day, his black hat keeping the sun's rays from his purple hair and green eyes. The chains wrapped around his body rattled with his stride, while his Victorian suit was a little hot for the weather. Beside him was his trusted friend Clarence. "...and then I jammed my fist into the wolf's throat, pushing it further until I tore its body into two," he recounted his tale to Clarence as the passed several vendors.

I walk next to my friend Garou, wearing my brown trench coat with black jeans and a brown vest on, green undershirt."You are making this sound so much more bad ass then it probably is Garou... so you hear from Keith lately? I haven't seen him or talked to him for a while." I say, laughing slightly at a sarcastic remark he makes, and wondering where Keith is.

Inside the building was plenty of seats and tables all over, with a counter at the far end of the restaurant. Working at the counter was an NPC in a white jacket and a white chef's hat on top of his short, black hair. The man also had a bushy black mustache. "Ah! All a-these a-spicy a-meatballs are a hard work to a-make!" the chef called out as he sweated profusely.

"i can do that" slings axe of back and spins it with one hand"well Mr.Chopington it appears its business as usual" he heads out of the building and precedes to enter the wilerness area that has boars. Seeing the large boar behind a tree he rushes it with Mr.Chopington and trys to ends it quickly. mid swing he misses and his axe chips the tree above the boar leaving it fine "DAMMIT!" vector shouts