[PP-F1] (Earning A Living) chopping onions chef

The boar hopped around stupidly like the weak little maggot everyone knew it truly was. It reared its back and ran at Vector, hoping in its puny heart that it could actually be something more than be a Level 1 monster. What a fool the little boar was.

What.

A.

Fool.

But somehow the piece of crap smacked Vector with its stubby little forelegs, right in the groin.

Vector Dice's HP: 2 / 5

Bowls over in this pain."dear god.....right in the D2(haha get it his last name is dice)(ITS FUNNY)"i guess....i gotta do this again!"(grabs the boars tusk and brings the axe down again decapatiting it with his axe "BOOYAH MOTHER F********"

he stops and takes a couple breathes and looks as his level 2 pinger pings "and i guess ive leveled up"... spotting another boar he rushes it with a lunge chop. his axe sinking in the ground right behind the boar "......frick"

There it was; the boar of every wild pig's dream, a stunning hunk of bacon even Jews would swoon for. Its beautiful mane was flowing in the wind, each individual hair glistening in the sunlight. It was a god among monsters, and it turned valiantly to meet the player who had missed it. The majestic boar rushed heroically towards Vector, punching him square in the jaw. Take that, fiend! was what it would've said in its David Hasselhoffy voice, but it couldn't say so because, well...

it was a boar.

Vector Dice's HP: 4 / 7

Taking the hit like a pro but still feeling the fatigue as his adrenaline from anger leaves him he takes a few breathes"I..I..will end you".. he pants out as sweat starts to drip down his forehead he then swings his axe at the boar hoping to end the bane of his current existence and he barley manages to rip its side ending its life. panting and resting a couple moments he picks up his axe and collects his loot and col about 15 col and then heads back to the restuarant presenting chef mario with the meat

Back at a'Spicy a'Meatball, Mario beamed at Vector's accomplishment as he presented the meat. "Ah! These are a-fine a-balls to a-spicify!" Just after he got done talking, two boys entered the restaurant for lunch. One Garou, the other Clarence.

"...I think it would be wise to band together. I mean, I'm not so great with people, but together, nothing could stand in our way," the purple-haired boy went on while taking a seat, speaking to his companion.

The boy gasped loudly as he was picked up without a warning, trying to turn to see his attacker. What the devil is my enemy trying to accomplish? Crush me to death? Garou struggled around, suddenly becoming very nauseous from the rapid spinning. The lad finally faced his captor, recognizing him. But not before letting go of his breakfast all over the man's chest. He wiped the vomit off of his lips shakily. "Erm... hello, Daniel."

• 2 weeks later...