[SP-F2] Let The Queen Say Her Prayers [Long Live The Queen] Complete

Crozeph scanned through his inventory and checked his equipments and his items "I seem to have the equipment to be on par with that field boss" he said. Crozeph hasn't been working hard on improving himself for a while "I shouldn't be content with how I am right now" he thought "I must at least raise my level, the equipment are quite good though" he added. Crozeph ran searching for the city entrance or exit, he wasn't getting lost most of the time now; probably because he remembers how the paths and ways look. After about an hour he finally got out of the city catching his breath "at least I'm improving now" he said smiling. Crozeph raised his hands "let the queen say her prayers..." Crozeph suddenly dashed out of the safe zone "...the crow is approaching" he said with a grin on his face.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crozeph has been running for a while now, he was too preoccupied with his target that he forgot that he has been wandering far from his target location. Crozeph stopped and looked around him "where the hell am I?" he said. Crozeph looked around him, it seems he's on some kind of grassland far from any settlements "of course, I've been running for so long I can't..." Crozeph turned around and saw a group of wasp flying towards the thick forest on his south "might as well follow those insects" he said. Crozeph ran towards them but kept his steps on a tiptoe to avoid being heard by the mob. Crozeph entered the forest hiding from tree to tree and casually ducking down on the ground whenever the mobs turn. "Man this sleuthing tactics are more enjoyable than I imagined" he said. Crozeph continued following them until he saw another wasp, a large one beside him "and this is where trouble begins" Crozeph quickly pulled out his sword and rolled away from the huge wasp that tried to stab him with its stinger. Crozeph then looked at the group of mobs and saw that their attention wasn't caught yet "I'll get back to you later lovelies" he said "for now I gotta deal with this mosnter of a wasp" he said. Crozeph tried to attack it earlier with a swift stroke of his blade but failed "the next one will be more painful if its not careful" he said facing the huge wasp.

[iD: 7227]

Battle Dice: [1] fail

Mob Dice: [3] - [2] = [1] fail

Crozeph 26/26

Huge Wasp 10/10

Huge Wasp 

deals 5 damage

Crozeph saw the wasp ready to attack him "too slow" he said. The wasp flew up and pointed its stinger at him and with a sudden and swift movement it used its stinger to attack him. Crozeph rolled away dodging it and making the wasp bury its stinger at the tree behind Crozeph. The wasp struggled to pull out the stinger buried on the trunk of the tree. Crozeph stood up and brushed off the dust on his clothes "how careless of me" he said. Crozeph walked towards the wasp "let me have the first blood" Crozeph slashed at the wasp so strong the tree was also cut down. The wasp landed on the ground like a dead fly but soon enough flew up and recovered its wits if it even has one "quite painful isn't it?" he said.

[iD: 7254]

Battle Dice: [9] critical

3 base damage +2 weapon damage +1 critical

Mob Dice: [3] - [2] = [1] fail

Crozeph 26/26

Huge Wasp 4/10

The wasp hovered, the sound of its flapping insect wings annoying Crozeph a little "the sound it makes is annoying" he said. Crozeph and the wasp moved in and dashed at the same "your stinger against my curved sword?" Crozeph quickly raised his sword landing a solid blow on it and the insect and the wasp one grazing his shoulder. the two passed through each other, like two warriors doing their final face off. After a few seconds Crozeph sheathe his Crimson Flare on his back and smiled "that was painful but not enough" he said. The wasp shattered and spread its fragments on the area leaving no trace of it after a few seconds "now to get back to my mission" Crozeph looked at where he saw the group of insects last time before he fought the huge one "I wish I invested some skill points on tracking" he said "well no time for regrets" Crozeph ran to the place where he was earlier and tried to pursue the mobs, if he luckily finds them.

[iD: 7319]

3 base damage +2weapon damage +1 critical

Mob Dice: [8] - [2] = [6] success

5 - 3 damage = 2

Crozeph 24/26

Huge Wasp 0/10 DEAD

Loot Dice [8] bahh!! no loot

Crozeph climbed a tree that seemed tall for him. he was planning on tracking them on high ground "as if they'll leave footprints" he said. Crozeph squinted his eyes and tried to look for the mob he lost earlier while trying to finish the wasp as quickly as he can. Crozeph stood at the top of the tree for a while then sighed "start from scratch again I guess" he thought. Crozeph jumped down and landed a on his feet, a little rough but safe enough to not let himself get injured. As he stood up he saw a stone which look like it contained something useful. Crozeph unsheathe his sword and made a quick slash but the rock completely shattered. Crozeph sighed again "I better look for another way of finding them again" he said and continued walking to the forest before sheathing his sword.

[iD: 7343] Loot Dice: [3] no loot

Crozeph sat on a huge root of a tree after walking for so long he can't remember again and opened his inventory to check his equipment again. Scrolling up and down reading the names, looking at his last 3 bread and untouched water, and on one HP potion that cost him too much not because it was expensive but because he was almost broke. Crozeph closed his inventory and unsheathe his sword, a little swinging of it and practice might get his mood going. Crozeph held the sword with two hands like a katana but it was a bit hard. Crimson Flare is a one-handed curved sword, too hard for someone like him who only absorbed a few sword movements from playing video games and his friend teaching a few basic kendo moves for self-defense. It was meant for self-defense and not for survival which gave Crozeph a hard time. Crozeph raised his sword and took a quick step forward followed by a slash so fast it sounded like the wind was also sliced. Crozeph continued doing it and hopefully see the mob with his few strands of luck.

Swingin his sword up and down repeatedly was quite fun as he began slashing through trees and shattering some bushes around him. Crozeph then sheathe his sword and looked around him, it seems he hasn't attracted unwanted attention yet and it felt good. Crozeph has been wandering for a while after meeting his cousin and catching up with his friends. Crozeph's last time entering a town was finishing his quest where he found his other self waiting, waiting to take over him but failed. Crozeph then took a deep breath, held his sword, closed his eyes and then with a sudden motion he took a step forward and slashed in front of him at the same time. A 10 feet tree fell down on front of him and shattered after a few seconds, Crozeph also feel to his knees with what he did. It seems the attack is costly for his stamina and it also made his vision blurred. Crozeph struggled to stand up but managed to do it. He leaned on a tree and tried to recover from what he did, something that he's been practicing for a while.

Crozeph opened his eyes and saw that his HP has regenerated, a few of it after he fought a large wasp. He stood up and looked around, the sunlight seem to pass through thin leaves and gives off a wonderful play of light which Crozeph found peaceful. He stood up and stretched his hand "time to get back to business" he said. Crozeph walked around the forest and kept his senses going if ever he sees another group of bees waltzing around "group of bees goes to the queen, there's no such thing as a lone bee" he said. Crozeph touched the trunk of a tree and felt a small dent on it "wings" he thought. Crozeph continued walking until he found another one of the wounded trunk "how strong are these wings?" he said giving off a look of dismay "looks like info isn't that reliable right now" he said. Crozeph was only informed of large bees and a larger bee which is called as Quee Bee, if there are far more dangerous things in the forest where he is then he should double his guard just in case.

Crozeph stopped at the fifth tree who's trunk is wounded by something that moves fast "looks like a trail that leads to a trap" he thought as he continues to follow the wounded trees. Crozeph stopped at what seemed like an open grassland and saw it, a bee so large it looked like a boss "let's just hope that it will drop something good" he said. Crozeph unsheathe his sword "I'll be looting you now busy bee" he said. The bee turned upon hearing footsteps approaching fast and with a player in front of it, the bee let out a loud buzzing sound that the whole open area seem to vibrate at the sound. Crozeph stopped and kept his balance "it's a trap!" he said "too bad I know it already" he said while keeping his balance

Battle!

Crozeph 26/26

Buzz Bee 18/18

deals 6 damage 

The giant bee quickly charged in to Crozeph answering his declaration of war, if that's what it is called "for Aincrad!" he shouted making it sound like a joke. Crozeph jumped a few feet towards the bee, he wouldn't reach it with just slashing upward like he always does "aerial mobs are a pain to hit upward" he said. Crozeph spun around in mid-air enough to hit the bee but the insect quickly moved back. Crozeph landed on the ground looking at the bee "even hitting them horizontally is a pain also" he said. The bee attacked after dodging, aiming its stinger at Crozeph "fat chance!" Crozeph rolled away completely dodging the stinger and making the bee's height be enough for Crozeph to land his attack "this is going to be one buzy fight" he said trying to make a pun to lessen the nervousness he feels on facing it 

[iD: 7772]

Battle Dice: [4] fail

Mob Dice: [1] fail

Crozeph 26/26

Buzz Bee 18/18

Crozeph dashed forward fast enough to hit it but even he himself doesn't know what the bee will do "just do it, I can be fast enough if something bad happens" he said. As he draws himself near to the bee, it suddenly flew high and flapped its wings so strong that the grass flattened in just a few seconds along Crozeph falling down to the ground "this one really is strong" he said. After a few seconds it suddenly and Crozeph quickly rolled back to stand up. He saw the bee moving in aiming its stinger at him again "looks like that's the only weapon you got for me" he said. Crozeph took a step sideward to his left dodging the bee by an inch "I see, it has movements that can't be stopped once aimed at someone" he said as he moves back. The bee then flew up high again ready to flatten him on the ground and aim its stinger, its the only things its been showing for now "I guess I have to change plans on how to hit it" Crozeph said as he looks at it above him.

[iD: 7773]

Battle Dice: [3] fail

Mob Dice: [1] fail

Crozeph 26/26

Buzz Bee 18/18

The bee began flapping its wings again and Crozeph saw that he was going to fall face down on the ground really  "again" he said. After a few seconds, Crozeph fell to his knees and buried his sword on the ground keeping himself from getting pushed down completely. Crozeph then heard the sound disappearing and as he looked up he saw the bee aiming its stinger at him for the second time after its aerial attack on Crozeph. The bee charged at its full speed so fast it was only a few feet before Crozeph "uncontrolled attacks have openings that I don't have to put any effort on hitting it" he said. Crozeph moved sideward to his right and raised his sword on his left hand "an attack that you brought upon yourself" Crozeph dodged the bee's stinger a few inches away grazing his left arm to shoulder and hitting his head a little by its body from it but the bee got hit also by Crozeph's sword which he just raised high enough for it to hit. The speeding bee was wounded and one of its arms fell off "using your opponents speed and strength, a counterattack's true form" he said before jumping back to avoid any hit from the bee who flew backwards as it made a buzzing sound upon realizing that one of it's arms fell off.

[iD: 7776]

Battle Dice: [6] success

3 base damage +2 weapon damage

Mob Dice: [9] critical

6 + 1 - 3 damage mitigation = 4 damage

Crozeph 22/26

Buzz Bee 13/18

The stumped of arm from the bee where Crozeph sliced twitched as the bee looked at it and made a loud buzzing sound "stop that loud ticklish sound you're making!" Crozeph shouted at it annoyed. The bee's reply wasn't good either because it quickly charged at Crozeph without a faint of hesitation. Crozeph rolled down dodging the bees attack. Crozeph stood up to see the bee's attack made a few trees fall down "now you're angry, I get the feeling whenever you flatten me on the ground" he said. The bee's eyes turned red "no need to get worked up on losing an arm" Crozeph pointed his sword downward "the next one I'm gonna cut is that feeler on your head" Crozeph said "now that I have your undivided attention, I assume you won't be doing any aerial attacks" he added.

[iD: 7777]

Mob Dice; [5] - [2] = [3] fail

Crozeph 22/26

Buzz Bee 13/18

The bee started buzzing louder making it more annoying for Crozeph "ever heard of shrill cries from crows?" he said glaring at it. The bee chargeed at him at full speed again. Crozeph rolled away dodging the attack and upon standing again he saw that the bee is not done yet "trying to hit me with just pure direct attacks is nothing" he said. If there was anything in a fight that gives him a strand of chance on dodging or countering, it was direct attacks. After months of battling it out with different kind of mobs, Crozeph learned to dodge at the last second, use his sword as a shield and a weapon at the same time and also predict movements from mobs and this one is no different especially when its angered now. Crozeph skidded to his right as he dodge the second attack "watch out, I told you I'll slice off that feeler off your head" Crozeph pointed his sword downward, his basic lethal move about to be unleashed on the insect. The bee replied by charging at him also "that's bad for you insect" he said. Crozeph suddenly took a step side ward dodging the third attack and left an opening for him to take "say goodbye to your feeler" Crozeph slashed upward continuing down again back to its first stance creating a somewhat circle and a blue glowing color. The bee's feeler fell off and another arm with it which resulted for the bee landing on the ground face down. Crozeph raised his sword as a shield and kept his eyes on the bee "told you..." he said looking at it.

[iD: 7875]

3 base damage +2 weapon damage +1 critical damage

Mob Dice: [2] fail

Crozeph 22/26

Buzz Bee 7/18

Crozeph raised his sword to guard himself at the bee even though he's gained advantage by cutting off two arms and a feeler "large insects can be trusted..." The bee quickly stood up and charged at Crozeph making him fall on his back "...said no one ever!" Crozeph rolled backwards dodging a painful full body contact from the huge bee "move out of its direction" Crozeph rolled to his left leaving the bee to charge and slam at another tree again. "I never would've expected it to use body contact" he said looking at the bee who is now trying to pull off its stinger that got buried on a tree "I guess that was a lucky dodge" he thought. Crozeph stood up and brushed off the dust on his cloak and pointed his sword downward, taking the chance to finish it off now.

[iD: 7880]

Mob Dice: [6] - [2] = [4] fail

Crozeph 22/26

Buzz Bee 7/18

The pulled out its stinger and charged Crozeph again upon turning around. Crozeph just moved out of its way rolling and keeping his sword up "wow this one has snappe" he said. The bee began spinning in circles again making it look like half of its senses has gone haywire "ahh must be the feeler I cut off" he said. After a few seconds the bee stopped spinning at found Crozeph standing on guard behind it "here it comes." The bee tried to attack him again by aiming its stinger at him. Crozeph moved to his left dodging the attack and tried to hack off another arm from the bee but the speed it made upon charging was too much for his sword to follow. Crozeph moved back, guarding himself still at its next attack. As he stood there, Crozeph felt a light for a second "must be my..." Crozeph saw his HP bar move back a little "...yes, my battle healing" he said.

[iD: 7883]

Battle Dice: [5] fail

Mob Dice: [1] critical fail

Craft Dice: [10] battle healing activated

+1 HP gained

Crozeph 23/26

Buzz Bee 7/18

Crozeph felt like he had to chop off its HP to finish the fight, its taking too much of his time. The bee fond Crozeph again after hovering in one place for a few seconds. "Okay time to know who lives and who dies, even though it's pretty obvious" he said raising his sword. The bee's eyes gleamed red and charged at him at full speed, its most common move. Crozeph answered with a lunged just before it reached him and slide down behind it dodging its attack "now time to move in" Crozeph buried the sword on the ground stopping him from sliding more further. "one more hit and you're done" Crozeph pulled up the sword on the ground and took one big step forward gaining a good distance to attack the bee. Crozeph slashed downwards slicing at its head then he spun around and slashed at the left wing of the bee. The bee began to struggle on keeping itself up with a slit on its wings that Crozeph made. Crozeph raised his sword looking at the bee "looks like it's decided" he said while his HP regains another point from his skill.

[iD: 7884]

Battle Dice: [6] success

3 base damage +2 weapon damage

Mob Dice: [5] - [2] = [3] fail

Craft Dice: [12] battle healing activated

+1 HP gained

Crozeph 24/26

Buzz Bee 2/18

Crozeph took a step forward and waited for it to attack him, he can't afford to lose another HP on the bee's next attack "counterattack is the first option on my list for now" he thought as he looks at the bee who's still angry and confused after losing limbs and a feeler. The bee move fast this time and not moving in a way it did earlier "yes that's how games work" Crozeph thought "when it's going to die its attack suddenly rises to a..." a sudden gust of wind began sweeping Crozeph almost off his feet "not the flattening attack again." The bee move sideways then upward flattening the grass and shaking off leaves from trees and most of all, Crozeph falling to his knees as he struggles to keep himself up "you're suppose to be a bee not a dragon or eagle or anything with strong wings" he yelled. The wind stopped and Crozeph knew that the bee will try to stab him with its stinger again "time to move" he said before rolling forward. Crozeph felt a faint shake from the ground and as he turned around he saw that the bee's stinger is stuck on the ground and with its wings wounded it struggled to fly upward again "it is decided now" he said raising his sword.

[iD: 8335]

Battle Dice: [1] critical fail

Mob Dice: [2] fail

Crozeph 24/26

Buzz Bee 2/18

Crozeph stood a few feet away from the bee but his sword and its reach is enough to finish the struggling monster in front of him. "It's decided now bee, you'll die while I get the loot" he said. Crozeph raised his sword and with a downward and quick motion he slashed at the bee cutting it in half from head to stinger. The bee let out a loud buzz as he slashed at it and shattered, its fragments carried by the wind. Crozeph sheathe his sword and scratched his head "that took longer than I thought" he said. Crozeph then saw something in front of him "what's this?" he looked at the dialog box in front of him.

Loot Acquired!!!

Death Crow Coat

description: A  black trench coat with a hood that has ripped edges making it look old. It's lightweight characteristic and design gives the player a better aim on attacking

quality: Uncommon

enhancement: +1 Accuracy

take item?

Yes                               No

"Another black coat with a crow on its name" he said grinning "yeah I kinda need a replacement for my cloak" he said looking at his cloak which also seemed old but its color enough to hide him at night. Crozeph pressed the "yes" button and continued on his way to tracking any group of bees that might be roaming around the area "wearing the coat can wait" he said as he continues to walk towards the forest.

[iD: 8336]

3 base damage +2 weapon damage +1 critical damage

Mob Dice: [1] critical fail

Loot Dice: [20] 

uncommon item gained

Crozeph 22/26

Buzz Bee 0/18

After an hour of observing tracks from different animals and dodging huge mobs waltzing on paths, Crozeph sat under a tall tree and rested for a while, he'll be needing strength to track them and kill them if necessary. He remained sitting there for a few moments enjoying the sunlight passing through the leaves leaving a greenish spray of light on the ground in front of him. It's easy for him to admire things like this, after all Crozeph is enjoying his solitude quite well even when he's already joined a guild "a few minutes of nap can help me get back on track" he said before closing his eyes and drifting to a sleep, never giving a damn on his surroundings.