[SP-F2] Let The Queen Say Her Prayers [Long Live The Queen] Complete

Crozeph saw himself standing in front of a counter inside of a convenience store. For a moment it felt real as if he's outside SAO now "looks like I'm having nightmares again" he said. Crozeph then sat on a chair as he waits for customers to pay the food they bought, it was pretty much the only job he can do along with school plus having gaming magazines beside him lessens the boredom. Crozeph read through it and saw the launch date of SAO after weeks of beta-testing "I'm reading an old issue" he said. Crozeph remembered his friend as he sees the name of her father "one of the people who helped on making the nerve gear" he said. Crozeph then heard a snapping sound as if someone stepped on a couple of twigs. As soon as he reacted, everything around him shattered and this made him close his eyes "damn it, I'm dreaming" he said. Crozeph opened his eyes and saw himself back on SAO "someone's nearby" he said clutching the hilt of his sword and keeping still.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crozeph lied down holding the hilt of his sword and his head still leaning on a tree. He heard voices and it sounded like there were two of them, players who are talking about something "are you sure you saw that bastard who wears a black cloak?" one of them said before spitting on the ground "yes he was here a while ago and in fact, he looted a powerful monster with some kind of coatthe other one said. Crozeph let out a sigh of dismay "to be honest, these people are more annoying than those insects" he mumbled. Crozeph stood up and revealed himself to the two players "if you're looking for the boy I think he went east of here" he told them. Crozeph recognized one of the two, the person whom he humiliated back on Floor one before running into one of his friends. The man recognized him quick "do you take us for fools brat?" he said giving Crozeph and angry look. Crozeph replied in a calm, simple manner "yes" he told them. The man turned red in anger "why you..." the man was interrupted by his companion "what level are you boy? you seem high-leveled with that attitude" he asked Crozeph. Crozeph replied with a shrug "I'm high enough to defend myself" he said.

The man chuckled upon hearing his reply and pulled out his axe behind him "move back, this boy is my prey" he said raising his axe "I don't want trouble" Crozeph said. The man grinned before swinging his axe down which Crozeph dodged "I do want trouble kid" he told Crozeph who now unsheathed his sword but faced it's sharp-edge on him "killing you is not on top of my list, I'll just have to make you see stars" he replied.

battle note:

Crozeph will aim to knock the player down. A successful roll will be considered a point to knock down the player and a natural roll of 9 and 10 will instantly knock him out, however the player will still deal damage

Armored Player 0/5 

deals 7 damage and negates knockdown points on natural roll of 10

Crozeph kept the sharp edge of his sword faced towards him and his eyes fixated on the armored man who is towering over him "strong but hot-headed" he thought "our stats are complete opposites so I better make good use of my spee..." the man charged and tried to attack Crozeph by swinging his two-handed axe at him "let's see how fast this weapon can go" he thought. Crozeph knew that a solid hit from the axe could cause a good amount of damage to him "gotta be careful" he said. Crozeph saw the axe going from his right aimed at his neck but instead of dodging he moved to his left still at the line of attack of the axe "dead in one hit" the armored player said but his eyes widened when Crozeph ducked with ease dodging his axe "what the?" the player tried to move his axe but the strength he put on his swing was too much that he can't stop it. Crozeph moved in and saw two opening on the player's attack "aim for the gaps of the armor" he said. Crozeph slashed at the player's right shoulder landing a successful attack and finished it off with a kick on the chest. The player slammed on a tree on his back and almost lost gripped of the axe "I see, quite an agile player" he told Crozeph who kept quiet and his eyes glaring at the player "I hate eyes like those" he said raising his axe again for another swing.

[iD: 8797]

Battle Dice: [8] success

1 point 

Mob Dice: [2] fail

no damage dealt

Crozeph 26/26

Armored Player 1/5

Crozeph stood still as the player charged at him again "he won't be able to aim that much with that wound on his shoulder" he thought. Crozeph aimed at the gap on the breastplate and the arms "you can't move if your breastplate and shoulder guard are one" he thought. Crozeph saw the axe now swinging downwards and aimed at his shoulder this time "retaliation? last second reactions are effective on this player" he said. Crozeph moved sideways dodging the axe again by a few inches tearing a piece of his cloak "now for the counter!" Crozeph moved closer and this time aimed for the player's left shoulder but as soon as he moved in, the player raised his arm to block Crozeph attack "strong but not foolish" Crozeph thought "but like I said last second reactions..." Crozeph spun around and slashed at the back of the player's right knee making him let out a scream of agony. Crozeph jumped back after attacking and raising his sword as a shield "you're quite a nuisance with that speed" the player said "but I'm pretty sure you know one of the weaknesses of being a speed freak" he told Crozeph. 

[iD: 8799]

Battle Dice: [7] success

1 point 

Mob Dice: [5] - [2] = [3] fail

no damage dealt

Crozeph 26/26

Armored Player 2/5

The man began to stand still and his eyes on Crozeph "how'd you like to be killed alone?" he asked him. Crozeph just shrugged "fine by me, I sure some people will cry over my coffin outside the game" he said. Crozeph already knew what the man is talking about "if you know where point B is, speed may become worthless" he thought "if he knows where I'm going, I'm pretty much going to be launched in the air with that axe" he added. Crozeph charged at him again "but I'm quite a deceiver in my own way" he thought. Crozeph continued charging towards him, sword now raised just above his shoulder. The man remained still as he charges in "sudden change of direction, not gonna work again boy" he thought. Crozeph attacked him by slashing horizontally on his armor "here it is!" the man made an upward attack with his axe which Crozeph dodged with ease by jumping back then moved in again to try another attack "you're dead" the man said who is now bringing his axe down aimed at Crozeph's head. Crozeph made a grin at the sight of the axe going down on him "too obvious" he said. The man's eyes widened "this brat!" he yelled. Crozeph dodged the axe again by an inch cutting a few ends of his hair then raised his sword hitting the jaw of the man launching him a few inches off the ground and with a powerful kick to finish him off.

The man landed on the grass with a loud thud, mouth open and completely dazed. Crozeph sheathed his sword and turned his eyes on the other one "asking for a death wish? I'll be using the sharp edge on you if you insist" he said glaring at him. The other player felt cold sweat on his sideburns "n-nope, I'll be leaving now with this guy" he said pulling the stunned friend with him. Crozeph watched as they slowly disappeared in the woods and let out a deep sigh afterwards. Crozeph turned his head, he could hear bees nearby "finally my jar of luck is getting loaded again" he said.

[iD: 9328]

Battle Dice: [9] critical

instant knockout

Mob Dice: [2] fail

Crozeph followed the sound and saw two bees hovering at something then with a sudden turn of events they were cut in half and shattered to pieces of data. Crozeph stood in awe at what he saw "two birds with one...I mean two bees with one stone" he said nodding in approval. After a few seconds a bear stood towering over him. Crozeph saw a rather large hive behind the bear that he thinks he can fit in there "I didn't know that Aincrad has an ecosystem, more like "kill all players, we bro mobs stick together" he said. The bear replied with a loud roar almost pushing Crozeph back "not nice" he said pulling out his sword "I'm trying to be nice here" he added glaring at the bear who has red eyes and large teeth.

Enemy Encounter

Hungry Bear 18/18

deals 6 damage, ignores item enhancement and deals full damage on natural roll of 9 and 10

Crozeph quickly took a step forward and slashed at the bear but it moved back with ease and dodge his attack well "not bad bear" he said then taking a step forward trying another attack which the bear dodge again by moving back. Crozeph kept his eyes on the claws and as soon as the bear raised its two giant claws, Crozeph jumped back and almost got it by its right claw "that was clo..." Crozeph then ducked and rolled backward as the bear used its left claw to do a follow up attack "this will be fun, as long as I don't enter the yellow zone" he said before standing up and raising his sword as a shield. The bear let out a load roar again as a reply to what he said "yes I know you want to kill me, funny thing is I want to kill you too" he said calmly with a grin on his face.

[iD: 9426]

Battle Dice: [2] fail

Mob Dice: [4] - [2] = [2] fail

Crozeph 26/26

Hungry Bear 18/18

Crozeph kept his sword's position just above his chest and it's tip facing the bear while gripping it with his left hand. After letting out a deafening roar it quickly ran towards Crozeph with its mouth open, it's teeth shown "I can get eaten in just two bites" he said. Crozeph answered by charging at the bear too. Two then attack each other with Crozeph aiming his attack on the bear's right side and the bear wanting to bite his head off. As soon as the bear lowered its head to attack, Crozeph quickly spun around and buried his sword on it's side making the bear raise its head and bring out a thunderous roar. Crozeph then twisted his sword and pushed it upward before pulling it off and jumping back a few feet avoiding a follow attack from the bear "that went well" he thought.

[iD: 9427

Battle Dice: [10] critical success

1 base damage +3 weapon skill +2 weapon damage +2 critical

Mob Dice: [3] fail

Crozeph 26/26

Hungry Bear 10/18

The bear turned around and glared at Crozeph with its red eyes, flexing it paws making the claws move. Crozeph has been growing tired of waiting for it to attack "I guess I'll be taking this shot first" he said. Crozeph dashed towards the bear and tried to cripple with by cutting through its left foot. The bear raised its leg as soon as Crozeph slashed at it, dodging his attack completely. Crozeph almost lost balance as his attack failed miserably if he didn't reacted fast enough to put his foot forward stopping him from falling down. As he turned his head he saw the left claw of the bear going straight to his shoulder "fall down Crozeph, fall down" he thought. Crozeph took a step back and purposely lost his balance and luckily dodges the attack of the bear. He quickly rolled away from it and stood up, heart beating fast as his adrenaline kicked in "never felt better with this kind of battle" he said while the bear is growling at him.

[iD: 9429]

Battle Dice: [1] critical fail

Mob Dice: [7] - [2] = [5] fail

Crozeph 26/26

Hungry Bear 10/18

Crozeph quickly raised his shield after standing up and the bear growls louder. Crozeph charged at it again, his sword at his left hand aiming at its neck this time trying to finish it off quickly "it might attract another one of its kind, that would be a problem" he thought. Crozeph jumped as soon as he got near the bear who is also trying to hit him with its right claw "don't miss Crozeph, it'll hurt your feelings if you miss again" he said. The two landed a successful blow at the same time with Crozeph leaving a deep, red cut at its neck and him wounded on his right side, shoulder and a cut on his right cheek. Crozeph landed on the ground rolling while the bear fell straight to the ground groaning "that's gonna leave a mark" he said groaning too as he touches the wound on his side "not what I expected but at least I didn't miss" he added.

[iD: 9434]

1 base damage +3 weapon skill +2 weapon damage +1 critical

Mob Dice: [9] critical

mitigation ignored +1 critical

Crozeph 19/26

Hungry Bear 3/18

Crozeph staggered as he stood up after taking a lethal blow from the bear who is still lying down on the grass, stunned momentarily. Crozeph picked up his sword and tried to raise it but fell to his knees as soon as he took a step "I think I broke something, where is my battle healing when I need it" he said. Crozeph knew he won't be breaking anything inside him but the pain is real "all right I just got to..." Crozeph quickly ran forward and fell face first on the ground with his sword aimed at the bear's arm. The bear tried to stand up also moving his arm and dodging Crozeph's desperate attack. The bear also tried but missed as it tries to gather its wits after getting wounded. "I'm gonna end this before he ends me" he said using his sword to stand straight.

[iD: 9435]

Battle Dice: [3] fail

Mob Dice: [3] fail

Crozeph 19/26

Hungry Bear 3/18

The final clash is about to begin, ending an encounter that Crozeph never expected but still "this is the deciding moment, well I'll win anyways but..." Crozeph raised his sword and charged at the bear. The bear let out a growl before answering with a charge also. Crozeph pointed his sword downward, ready to cut it in half while the claws of the bear are both aimed at his head. As they soon run into each other, Crozeph's sword and the bear right claw met, grating at each other creating a faint screeching sound. "Not done yet!" he yelled, Crozeph spun to his right gaining a good distance and with raised his sword slashing at its body. After a few seconds the bear shattered into bits of data leaving only Crozeph and the beehive as big as him "all for this honey" he said before falling down on the ground.

[iD: 9436]

Mob Dice: [7] - [2] = [5] fail

Loot Dice: [13] 

gained 90 col

Crozeph 19/26

Hungry Bear 0/18 DEAD

Crozeph opened his eyes, his HP bar still not full "maybe later" he said. he sat straight on the grass and looked to his right. The bee hive is still there and untouched. Crozeph then stood up, still staggering but managed to keep himself straight. He walked towards the hive and opened it, hoping to find something aat least after all the trouble he went into "not that I want it, a little reward would be nice" he thought. As he dig deeper to the hive and find nothing, Crozeph fell on his back again with a sign of dismay on his face.

• [iD: 9460] LD: [13] no loot

Crozeph then caught scent of something again "another one not far from here" he said. Crozeph stood up an looked in front of him. Another bee hive is seen just below the bushes and it seems to have touched "maybe that one has been mauled by that bear" he said. Crozeph dipped his finger on the honey and tasted it before going to the other hive. Crozeph knelt down as he got close to it and opened it, hopefully finding something useful rather than failing like the other one a while ago. After a few minutes Crozeph just dipped his finger again on the honey "at least it tastes nice" he said while sitting in front of the hive.

[iD: 9461] CD:  [13] no loot

Crozeph stood up after a few minutes of eating the honey in front of him. "I've been getting sidetracked a lot lately, at this rate the quest won't be over quickly" he said. Crozeph scratched his head, a lot of time has been wasted by him on things not related to his quest "first that troublesome bee who flattened me a couple of times on the ground" he said while rubbing his chin and looking back at what happened a while ago "then the two insects with one I swatted because of the annoyance he gave me" Crozeph then turned his eyes on the hive "and just a while ago I almost got killed by a bear who thought I'll be taking its honey, which I did anyway" he said. Crozeph sighed at what he remembered "the bear also killed the mob I've been following earlier, maybe" he said. Crozeph stared sky for a few seconds, thinking of a plan when he heard another loud buzzing behind him "another one of those bees again" Crozeph turned around and remained still for a few seconds then grinned "look what we have here" he said. Crozeph saw it, larger than any bee he has encountered, it's red eyes gleaming in anticipation of killing him and Crozeph trying to contain the excitement "looks like you can't wait for me anymore my queen" he said. Crozeph unsheathed his sword and pointed it at the mob "where have you been?" he said smiling.

Enemy Encounter

Wasp Queen

30/30

2 damage deals full damage on 8-10 

The Wasp quickly aimed its stinger at Crozeph leaving no chance for him to do nothing but defend himself. Crozeph used his sword as a shield to its attack. "All right I ate your snack, no need to go all out this fast" he said as the Wasp Queen pushed him back with ease. Crozeph tumbled down and rolled backwards slamming his back on a tree. Crozeph felt his breath thin out at the impact of hitting a tree and failing to avoid the Wasp's attack "that's some kind of matriarchal attack" he said coughing. The Wasp Queen charged at him again at full speed, it's huge body giving Crozeph a hard time to attack successfully, add to it the stinger that seemed to be unstoppable "ok, gather your wits Crozeph and deal a good damage on it" he said standing up and raising his sword.

[iD: 9518]

Battle Dice: [2] fail

Mob Dice: [9] critical; deals full damage

2 damage +1 critical

Crozeph 23/26

Wasp Queen 30/30

Crozeph raised his sword as he sees the Wasp charging at him for a second attack "not this time" he said. Crozeph pointed his sword downward, ready to take the battle up a notch and leave a lasting wound on the Wasp. The Wasp then tried to stab Crozeph with it's stinger "no backing down, full speed" he said before charging also at a short distance. The Wasp successfully landed an attack as it grazed Crozeph's  right arm, from hand to shoulder but it seems Crozeph did it on purpose "this is a good distance" he said. Crozeph took a step away from it then lunged at the Wasp thrusting his sword forward "feel this" he said grinning. Crozeph made an upward slash while the sword is still buried on the Wasp's side wounding it up to its's head which caused for it to fall on the ground, wings still struggling to flutter. Crozeph took a step back and felt his wound "another powerful attack huh" he thought "they didn't call her field boss for nothing" he said.

[iD: 959]

Battle Dice: [10] critical

1 base damage +3 weapon skill +2 weapon damage +2 critical

Mob Dice: [10] critical

2 full damage +2 critical

Crozeph 19/26

Wasp Queen 22/30

Crozeph tried to stand still after taking two strong attacks from the Wasp Queen, he seemed to have taken a good retaliation on that part "a little adrenaline should be fine" he said. The Wasp Queen recovered after a few seconds and it's wings and stinger quivering, red glaring eyes at Crozeph "yeah, yeah I get the feeling" he said "even I myself don't feel any better taking your attac..." Crozeph quickly rolled away as the Wasp tried to stab him again with its stinger at full speed. Crozeph used his sword to stop him from rolling farther by burying it on the ground "that was close but I feel sorry for that tree" he said as the Wasp Queen tried pulling its stinger out of the tree and uprooting the tree at the process. Crozeph also felt a sudden lightness on his feet "about time my battle healing kick in" he said dusting off his shoulder.

[iD: 9552]

Mob Dice: [4] - [2] = [2] fail

Craft Dice: [12] battle healing activated

+1 HP gained

Crozeph 20/26

Wasp Queen 22/30

Crozeph raised his sword, slowly getting the pattern the Wasp Queen is showing "still not everything, but I can make out some plan with this" Crozeph dashed forward, aiming to wound the other side and at least wound the wings. The Wasp Queen's eyes glowed red at the sight of him moving closer to her fast and with a killing intent. The Wasp pointed its stinger at Crozeph, ready to answer his attack. The Wasp quickly moved and tried to stab Crozeph but the player used his sword the deflect the direction of its attack. Crozeph slashed upward successfully wounding the side and cutting one of its wings causing for the queen to land on the ground again skidding. Crozeph raised his sword, grinning "that went well" he said looking at the stunned Wasp Queen.

[iD: 9555]

Mob Dice: [1] fail

Crozeph 20/26

Wasp Queen 15/30

Crozeph raised his sword ready for the Wasp Queen's attack "I bet it's angry again that it'll attack with full force" he said.The Wasp Queen stood up again and set its red eyes on Crozeph "it even looks like my teacher on her bad mood" he thought. The Wasp flew up high just enough to be above Crozeph "something new from you but I think I've seen that somewhere" he tod the Wasp Queen. The Wasp then began fluttering its wounding wings creating a strong wind pushing downwards "that annoying move again" Crozeph said before rolling away but the area of the wind was wide enough to not let him escape. Crozeph fell face down on the ground but tried to stand up quick "why does every insect do this, they aren't even birds" he thought. The wind stopped suddenly and Crozeph's instincts kicked in "time to roll awa..." Crozeph suddenly felt the ground shake and then a  sudden explosion sent him back making him roll uncontrollably and slam at the tree beside him. Crozeph sat down below the tree to see the Wasp's stinger buried on the ground and a crated around the Wasp "that one was surprising" he said which made him cough.

[iD: 9613]

Mob Dice: [10] critical

2 full damage +2 critical

Crozeph 16/26

Wasp Queen 15/30