_Riku_ the unnoticed Character Journal

Character name: Riku

Username: _Riku_

Height: 5"5

Appearance: Dark brown hair that naturally falls in large and curly waves, very thick and often falls in front of face, Pale skin, and a very common face.

About: Riku isn't a shy girl in particular, but she detaches herself from social groups. She focusses her time on reading, swimming, and martial arts, particularly Tae Kwon Do which she has been doing for 6 years. Riku doesn't monitor what she says, she has no fear of offending others because she relies too strongly on her skills to protect her from any dangers.

Virtues: Fairness; Riku has an OCD about justice and equality. Her judgment is strong, though. If it isn't fair in her mind, then it is not fair. Open Minds; Riku believes it's very important to put aside emotions and look at an issue from all points of view. Otherwise there is no right to express a biased or prejudice opinion. Or even have them. Inquisitivity; She finds those who can ask the right questions will get the right answer, which then leads to a greater understanding and different viewpoint of all things. If one is to look at the root of an issue or topic and ask the question that needs to be asked, one is to find an answer. You need a wise question to get a wise answer. Dedication; Stick to your words and morals and be loyal to the end and you will earn Riku's respect.

Flaws: Arrogant; can bite off more than she can chew as they say, Doesn't care for formalities and upsets all the wrong people.  Bad pattern recognition; Not good at catching along to things. Pessimistic; Riku isn't very quick to recognize the good in things when she's blinded by what's bad.

Profession: -Not sure what to put here-

Skills: -I have yet to choose my first 2 skills, unsure of how to do that.-

Non-combat: None.

Passive: None.

Combat: None.

Weapon skills: none.

Inventory, Weapons/Tools: none.

Roleplays: None so far.

Okey, that's my profile journal that I have created- so far. It was incomplete and a staff or a PST I think told me to just post it and have a PST member help me and correct me with my journal. Thanks :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I edited this, I just have to choose my skills :D

Hi Riku:

As I said in PM:

Your about me/history needs to be at least 1-2 paragraphs

Each Flaw and virtue needs to be 2 lines long.

If you need help please PM me and I will be happy to help you expand on those before I approve your Journal.