[PP-F?] Breaktime (Keith, Kiru)

Guest Keith

Keith did smile. Seeing how hard she tried let him know she cared. Everything she was doing was so selfless, so unlike her, yet so... Genuine. "Kiru..." Keith whispered her name, looking at her. Something inside him had.. Changed. Saying her name was like new life again. Her hateful, icy blue eyes were like seen in new light to him. They seemed like they were holding back. Over worked. Tired. Unable to control his actions, Keith leaned forward and pressed his lips to Kiru's, completely unaware he had just done so. In his mind, he was still admiring her subconsciously. It took at least seven seconds of processing to realise what he had just done. He pulled back, and looked at Kiru, his eyes wide in surprise like he had no idea what had just happened. "I... I..." Keith knew there was nothing he could say to remedy this situation. He had probably just ruined a perfect partnership. So he just did the only thing he was good at. He scrambled to his feet, tripping a few times as he got up and ran, breaking off past Kiru and past the cottage. His head was too clouded to think. He just didn't know what to think anymore.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I closed my eyes and smiled contently when Keith returned the smile I had given. It was like a weight, an unknown one, had been lifted off of my shoulders. My eyes snapped open when I heard my name. Just as I opened my eyes I saw Keith leaning inwards. I opened my eyes wide as he came closer and closer until finally our lips touched. Flashbacks flooded through my head, filling it with the bad memories that lead to this point. I was so stunned that I did nothing. After only a few seconds Keith drew back sharply, looking as if he didn't know what was going on. Then in an instant, he left, leaving me there on my knees. It took me about a minute to fully comprehend what had just happened, and to react. Eyes still wide, I turned around. I drew in a sharp breath. Keith, wait! I screamed, scrambling to my feet and running as fast as I could after him. I ran down a steep hill at top speed, bad idea. I fell forward and tumbled into the field below. On my way down I unfortunately hit a few jagged edges, causing a few red marks to appear. Ironically, the field was made of daisies. I closed my eyes and winced as I stood up and sniffled. I thought of the only thing logical to do right now: send him a message. Keith, don't be blue. If Aincrad found out they'd surely boo. Bring back the vibrant boy, you know? The one filled with joy. -Cheesy poem by Kiru I swiped at the small tear escaping my face and smiled as I hit the send button. I then fell backwards into the flowers and stared at my health bar- the previous fall had done quite a bit of damage. After a bit of thinking I fell asleep to forget of my aching pain.