Getting caught up {Need Staff help}

OK...

So Im back after a 5 month absence and a lot has changed. I need help getting caught up and updated for the new formats. I have not taken a look at my GGO character yet, to start I want to update my more important SAO charrie.

Issue one. I cant modify my profile, or I just don't know where the modify post button is. Im wondering if I might not have the ability to modify it as it is a transfer from the old site.

Issue two. My stats and gear are no longer compatible with the new formats. I was wondering if I get a grandfather clause or if someone is willing to work with me to modify the stats and gear in question to have it up to date.

Issue three. While I have read the new updated combat system I still find myself wondering about the perma roll thing. Where do I get an ID tag, and how do I use it?

Hope we can get this all sorted out straight away so I can jump in for a little friendly RP.

Issue one. I cant modify my profile, or I just don't know where the modify post button is. Im wondering if I might not have the ability to modify it as it is a transfer from the old site.

Click your profile, then click edit your profile, you can change the stuff on the side (guild/profession/etc... as well as signature from there)

As Mari have said, you may have to reallocate your skill-points, and as for armour/weapons, as long as they do not go over the maximum (3 DMG, 2 ACC, etc...) for that specific stats, they should be fine.

So after playing around with things I have discovered that the modify button was right their and I just missed it. so issue one is good.

I went through and edited my stats and items to match the new system.. which still kept me pretty safe so all good there.

as for the rolls.. Im just gonna play around with it until I am comfortable

7483 8 1 4 9

I think I got it :) Thank you everyone