Cerulean Silence: Overhaul - interested parties enquire within

I will be giving Cerulean Silence a much needed overhaul.
I am going to be changing it up. 

It was nice being the largest guild for a few months but I would much rather a small, tight guild of strong, articulate players.
There will no longer be a passive and militant sect - and it will be the one - small, group which will consistently go on hunts/gatherings/raids

Cerulean Silence will be recruiting new members soon; and I do ask that any members who wish to join show signs of strong activity on the forum - and are articulate in their RPing skills. Or at least willing to work with me to improve their writing. I don't want to accept anyone who averages 3-4 lines only.

Anyone still interested in Cerulean Silence; let me know, comment below ~

Cerulean Silence is going to be more ruthless in regards to new members. No longer will it be the biggest guild - I would rather strength and unity over numbers

Groug you are still in the guild, Red; feel free to join the Guild meeting thread if you wish to join I already discussed with you that your participation in the guild was fine