[SP-F3]The Darkin Blade returns

Kosan was lying under a tree , on floor 3 in his casual suit.. He was bored... Bored and annoyed by all that happened... He was in Cerulean Silence , the guild he was kicked out by Mari... He sat there , watching the sun through the branches of the tree ... He felt like jumping off a cliff to end everything..

There was silence.. Such silence.. Until a scream was heard... "What was that ?..." He asked himself as he got up ... "What was with that scream.." He kept asking himself following the source of it..

He kept running and running through the forest until he found 2 persons.. One girl and one boy.. The girl was at the end of that boy sword.. "Hey !" He yelled as he got out there "What are you doing here ?" He asked the 2 as the boy responded.. "Not your business.." .. Kosan angered by his words asked one more time on a peacefully tone.. "Why are you pointing that sword at the girl..?" As he awaited for a answer from the boy with crimson red hair.. "You don't look like a pk-er.. And your crystal isn't a orange one.." Kosan added as he put his hood back on..

"I said its not your business !" The boy yelled as he turned to the girl and started whispering some things to her.. The girl seemed scared.. No.. terrified by the boy.. "Hey !Don't ignore me !" Kosan yelled as the boy raised his sword to streak at the girl.. Kosan rushed in and with a swift move he stopped the boy sword from striking the girl.. "Y...you.. Are you trying to kill her ..?" He asked the boy who seemed like his mind was erased.. "Yes... problem..?" The boy asked as Kosan looked him in the eyes like the stare could kill someone..

"It is a f**king problem !" Kosan said as he kept watching the boy.. He could hear a "thank you" from the girl behind him which runner as soon as Kosan pushed the boy away from her.. "She.. She said she doesn't love me anymore.." Was the boy answer.. "And for that you're gonna kill her ?! You realize she will be dead in real life as well ?!" Kosan asked , being really angry that the boy had a stupid reason like that.. "I.. I don't believe that crap

. she won't die in real life if I kill her here..." The boy answered as he got ready to attack Kosan.. "Let me show you boy..." Kosan said as he got ready to strike at the boy..

"Ha , like you could kill me !" The boy answered as Kosan said with a small smirk on his face.. "What's your level and stats boy...?" The boy took a confident stance and answered.. " I have a base damage of 6 on a normal hit , 2 accuracy and 2 damage mitigation.. I have level 9 , which leads to around 31 HP .. " he said as he grabbed hold of his sword again.. "What about you tough guy ?!" The boy asked like he was 5 levels higher than Kosan.."level 11" Kosan said as he got his sword ready to go for the first strike at the boy who wanted to murder an innocent girl..

Kosan charged first at the boy which smirk faded away when it heard that Kosan was 2 levels higher.. The boy wasn't a PK-er but he wanted to murder a girl just because she wasn't going love him anymore.. What a stupid thing to do.. Kill someone just because they don't love you.. What so ever , Kosan charged at the boy and strikes him, inflicting some damage to him.. "How does it feel little boy..? Its nice..? Does it hurts..?" Kosan asked the boy who seemed to be affected by his hit.."N..Not at all !" Was the boy answer as he got ready to attack Kosan..

Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice

Kosan -35/35

Player with murderous intent - 25/31

The boy charged at Kosan and hit him with his sword.. In a result which made Kosan laugh.. "Hahah.. Seriously.. 2 damage..?" He asked the boy with a large smile on his face.."do you really wanna kill me , or are you just playing around.. Come on boy.. Next time attack me seriously for gods sake.." Kosan said as he pushed the boy away and readied for the next attack which was gonna took the boy one step closer to death.. "H..How .." Was the boy reaction when he saw the little amount of damage he dealt "How is this possible?.." The boy asked again , like waiting for someone to answer him..

Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Kosan 33/35

Player 25/31

Kosan took grip of his sword handle and swung the sword at him , inflicting some damage again to the boy which express in turned like he was a step closer to death.. "Wait .. Wait.." The boy said as he watched Kosan and asked him scared for his life.. "Tell me.. If I die here , will I die in real life as well..?" The boy asked frightened .. Kosan answer was dead simple "I don't k..n..o..w.." But he added after he put a smirk on his face.. "But you weren't thinking about this earlier , when you wanted to kill that girl , am I right..? " he asked the boy , waiting for an answer from him.."N..No I wasn't..But I am sorry !" .. Kosan didn't cared about his words.. He wanted to kill a player and didn't even spend a minute thinking about that earlier.. " Next time I promise I won't act like this.." The boy added.. Kosan said simply.."there won't be a another time.." As he kicked him in the stomach and said "Get up and fight.. I grew bored of shits like you.. You just think about killing someone.. Why .. Why can't you find a reasonable way.." As he realized what was he doing..

Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Kosan 33 HP

Player 19 hp

"Okay.." The boy said as it got up and charged at Kosan , while he swung his sword toward him .. Kosan was able to dodge the attack and pushing him again .. "Boy.. What's your name.." Kosan asked on a slow tone as he admired his sword.. "O..Oliver" the boy answered , his voice shaking.. "Oliver .. Tell me.. Why .. Why are you such a dumb person.. You wanted to kill a Girl.. She didnt do anything bad did she ..?" Kosan asked getting ready to strike again .. He wanted to kill this punk just to show him that when you die in this game you die in real life.. "Does it matter..? You're still gonna kill me right ?.." Oliver said to Kosan in a scared voice.. Kosan answered simply on a dark , low tone.. "Yes.." As he got prepared to attack Oliver..

Kosan swung his sword at the player who sat collapsed at the base of the tree.. It hit the boy named Oliver so hard that it paralyzed him.. "So..this is how it ends for me .. Right..?" Oliver asked Kosan on a low tone.. He was scared for his life , but Kosan didn't even cared about it.. "Do you think I will stop..?..You wanted to murder a girl.. A girl which just broke up with you.. Because you are crazy.." Kosan answered as he got his sword out of Oliver.. It was stuck there.. "Any last wish ,Oliver...?" Kosan asked the player as he waited for an answer..

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Kosan 33

Oliver 11 HP paralyzed.

"D..don't kill me ..please.." Oliver answered as Kosan asked him is he had any last wish.. "Didn't you said you won't die Oly..? Not In real life at least..? Consider it a gift.. I will free you from this game.." Kosan said as he stood there , watching over Oliver collapsed body .. "But you will find out that you die.. You will find out in the hard way..." He said as he realized what was he doing.. He was killing someone to prove his point.. But he was killing it also to help the girl from earlier.."Come on.. Get upl

.." Kosan said as he kicked him again in the stomach.. "Do you think its fun ...? If I wasn't there you would've killed someone you [censored] idiot.." Kosan said as he put got his sword ready to strike oliver one more time..

"Don't kill me..Please.." Oliver kept begging and begging as tears came down his face.. "I am so sure that girl begged you as well.. But you were ready to take her life.. " Kosan said as he was playing with his sword in his hands.. "Please , don't kill me ? You say..?" Kosan added as he hit the ground as hard as he could with the sword.."I.. I don't think I can do it.." Kosan said as he got out his sword from the ground and turned.. "Oliver , if you dare to attack anyone again, I am gonna kill you.."

"Tsk.." Oliver said as he got up and got his sword.. He was just acting.. Oliver charged at Kosan which was walking with the sword in his hand.. He couldn't hear oliver from behind who came and hit him in the back with the hilt of the sword , not inflicting any damage , but making Kosan hit the ground.. Then he stoke at him , inflicting just a small amount of damage.. "I wanted to let you live.." Kosan said as he grabbed hold of Oliver sword and tossed it away.. "But you.. You [censored] idiot.." He said as he got up , kicking him in the stomach , making him fall on the back.. "You will die now.." Kosan said on a low , dark , deadly tone..

Rolled a 8 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Kosan 32 HP

Oliver 11 hp

Kosan took a good grip of the hilt his sword had and stabbed Oliver in the chest with it , so hard it paralyzed him again .. This time , not being able even to speak.. "Oliver.. Your time has come to an end.." Kosan said as he got his other sword stabbing him in the leg , then getting his sword stabbing him in the third leg of Oliver.. "Any last wish.. Oh.. I forgot.. You can't talk.." Kosan said as he let out a small grin to run on his face.. He wasn't caring about his title anymore.. Shits like him had to die..

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Oliver 1 HP , paralyzed..

Oliver started moving slowly like he felt tons of pain.. He started crying and did weird sounds as Kosan was stabbing him.. He could talk again, but not move.. "S..sorry.." Were Oliver words before he closed his eyes and started crying.. He realized he was going to die .."I..I now know the fear that girl must've gone through.." Oliver said as Kosan asked him.."what's her name.." .. Oliver answered on a low tone.. "Dianne.. She is my sister.. I told her I love her more than a brother, and I kissed her.. She runner here and she said she will tell everyone.. So I said I will kill her so no one will find out.." Kosan was disgusted.. No.. He now hated her.. "Y..you did what.. You truly deserve to die.." He said on a low tone.."I know.." Was Oliver answer as he started crying and added.."Please find her and say I'm sorry.." ..Kosan nodded as he grabbed his sword and got ready to kill him..

Kosan stabbed him one more time .. He Saw Oliver disappear in front of him.. He then got up , and started walking towards the town.. At the gates of it , it was Dianne waiting for him.."he is gone.." Kosan said to her as she got on her knees.. "What happened..?" Kosan asked her as she answered.. "Thank you.. He wanted to... R.." She couldn't finish as she was crying of happiness and sadness..".. Be happy.. Its done.." Kosan said as he walked towards the forest.. He now was ofically a player killer.. He won't be able to enter towms anymore.. "Gah.. Why I did it..? To save a girl...? Or because he was a douche..?" Kosan said to himself as he found a cave on this floor..

"Well.." Kosan said as he entered the cave .. It wasn't big.. But it was good.. "I think this is gonna be my new home.." Kosan said as he wasnt sure how to decorate it.. He made a small fire pit in the middle.. He moved some rocks to form some sort of bed .. He put something in the small enterance of the cave.. It was a small cave but it felt already kinda better.. Even if he was a PK-er , he had a small home now..

Outside the cave it was a small lake surrounded by a forest.... He went outside to hunt some animals..he needed food right now.. He wasn't able to enter town , but he needed food.. "Well.. I guess I could live here.." Kosan said to himself as he saw an animal.. He killed it as well .. He went to loot it and got few venisons out of it.. He went to cut some wood so he will have a little of wood for heating himself up in case of cold days..

He could hear the rain falling down outside the cave in the lake.. He couldn't bear it now.. He was a player killer.. A murderer.. Maybe it was better now.. If Mari wouldn't kick him out now she would be really angry at him , probably killing him.. So he felt like life was going in a bad way now , but he couldn't change it..