[PP-F1] So I Heard You Like Forests (Natsu)

It was a dreary day. Grey, light fog, and even a little drizzle. The dullness of the weather didn't stop Oikawa from training though. Having become bored with boars and wolves, he headed to the forest. 

I hope there's something more challenging on this floor. Otherwise, I'm going to move on to the next floor. The boars and wolves in the grasslands are just to easy to dispatch.

Brushing his blond bangs back, he to strolled quite easily to the entrance. 

"This better be worth it" he muttered as he trudged down the luscious greenery that lined the forest entrance.

Natsu was in the Evergreen Forest, currenltly fighting a rather tall plant mini-boss, but still weak being a floor 1 monster. It only dealt 1 damage but packed a huge health bar. Natsu had his fists ready as he continued to fight the opposing force by a series of punches, continuously. Natsu then backed up, closing in for a final chop at the enemies large neck. it was like a stem really.

ID:7638

Battle Dice:5+1=6(hit) 1 DMG + 1 DMG + 2 DMG= 4 total DMG

Mob Dice:2-1=1(MISS)

HATE:

Natsu:1

Oikawa: 0

Natsu-13/13

Oikawah:15/15

Plant Beast:16/20

[Entered Evergreen Forest]

"Ahh the smell of.... who am I kidding it doesn't smell like much here." The light rain is giving this forest a rain forest like smell. Go figure. Heading deeper into the forest, Oikawa looked for some trouble. Just his luck, a plant monster had spawned a few feet ahead of him. "Ooh this one has a fruit attached to its ahead" he exclaimed as he neared the creature. Having heard him, the creature turned around and faced Oikawa. Then without hesitation it launched its vines at him.

#7640 BD: 4 MD: 5 (6 - 1 from my +1 Evasion)

Dodging both vines, Oikawa, unsheathed his rapier and took a guard stance. "Lets dance Little Nepent" he said through his smirk.

HP:

~Oikawa~

HP: 15/15

~Little Nepent (Fruit Variant)~ 

HP: 10/10

*3 Base Damage

Natsu, far from his guild mate, continued the battle. Natsu had only recently teamed up with his guild and has never met any of the members except the leader when he signed up, Azide. But Natsu knew the other members.

Leader-Azide

Guild Council-Oikawah, Xwu(something), Lucifer

Members-Crozeph

It had a cool twist to the name, Natsu loved that factor. But Natsu knew when he grew to a higher level he would have to leave the guild to create "Fairy Tail". Azide had messaged Natsu saying if so, then the guilds could become allies. Natsu had never even ventured into a dungeon with a party before, even the least being leading a guild into a dungeon. So if Natsu wanted to learn some skills, he would stay in this guild for a month or so at the absolute LEAST. Natsu turned his attention to the large plant beast he was fighting and aimed to quickly take it out, sprinting up at a quick pace.

ID:7667

Battle Dice:10+1=10(max) Hyper Critical(6 DMG)

Mob Dice:5-1=4(MISS) 0 DMG

Natsu sslashed one of the monster's vine arms that were coming at him into two and then charged up, karate chopping the plant monster.

Natsu-13/13

Plant Monster-10/20

HATE:

Natsu-3

The carnivorous plant had no eyes, just giant red lips. When parted, they reveal a rather human version of teeth. The plant being white in color, had red splotches scattered around its body. Crowning the space above its mouth laid a giant red fruit. Orb shaped, the fruit resembled a giant red cherry. The Little Nepent walked on roots and used its elongated vines as attacking weapons.

After having analyzed his opponent, Oikawa reasoned that it wasn't a huge threat. However, he remained cautious as looks can be deceiving. The Nepent must have grown bored with Oikawa's lack of movement, because it scuttled towards him lashing it's whip-like vines about.

#7680 BD: 7 MD: 2

He side-stepped the first vine and cut the second one in half.Using his superior speed, Oikawa dashed towards the vegetative creature and jabbed his rapier into the Nepent's lower body (Dealt 5 damage). Removing his blade, he back stepped to what he assumed was a safe distance. 

This thing isn't really that smart. On top of that, it can't even see...

HP:

~Oikawa~

HP: 15/15

HP: 5/10

*3 Base Damage

Still not knowing of Oikiwa's presence near Natsu, he continued to mess with the plant monster. Or beast, either way. Natsu's hand turned fire red, and Natsu loved it. There was a reason Natsu had co-splayed as Natsu before going into the game- Because he wanted to be the Natsu in Sword Art Online. Quickly, Natsu's hand(on fire it seemed) flung itself into one of the vines.

ID:7774

Battle Dice:6+1=7(hit) 4 DMG

Mob Dice:6-1=5(MISS) 0 DMG

Plant Beast:6/20

Natsu:13/13

The Little Nepent writhed in pain for a bit. Then it did something odd. Using it's remaining vine arm, it removed the fruit adorning it's head and ate it. A shockwave rippled throughout the forest. At first nothing happened then suddenly out of the ground, three more Little Nepents appeared. These, however; didn't have fruit atop their heads.

"So you realized you wouldn't beat me one-on-one, so you called your buddies for help?" Pointing his blade at the plants as they drew closer, Oikawa declared "Your pals can't help you!"

#7863 BD: 8 LD: 8 MD: 10

The Fruit Variant Nepent ushered for one of its minions to attack. Little Nepent 1 rushed Oikawa. Swiftly zig-zagging left and right Oikawa, thrusted his blade into the first Nepent (Dealt 6 damage). As it burst into pixels, his mini victory was short lived. Taking advantage of the distracted player, The Fruit Variant Nepent had snaked its way behind him and stabbed him in the back, literally (Received 2 damage). 

"You back stabbing bastard! That kind of hurt." Feeling a surge he had be accustomed to Oikawa felt a little refreshed (Healed 1 HP).

Three on one isn't good odds nonetheless. I need to lure them to a bigger area.

(OOC: If I roll an 11+ on the Loot die I lure them to a more open area.) #7865 LD: 7

IC:

Hmm maybe I should wait till they're closer together. That way I can attack and run past them. Hopefully that will lull them to an area I saw earlier. It seemed large enough.

HP:

~Oikawa~

HP: 14/15

*3 Base Damage

~Little Nepent 1~ DEAD

HP: 0/6

*1 Base Damage

~Little Nepent 2~

HP: 6/6

~Little Nepent 3~

Natsu heard a bit of rocus from not too far away and decided when he finished the plant monster off he would check it out. Maybe there was someone in danger! That just would not do for Natsu not to check on the player. But Natsu was a solo-player...............Natsu finally decided that when he finished off this plant monster he would help this other fellow.

But now Natsu had to focus on the plant monster wihtoout dying before he could save this other player. With his hand going into flames once more, Natsu leaped up at the plant monster.

ID:7878
Battle Dice:4+1=5(miss) 0 DMG

Mob Dice:8-1=7(hit) 1 DMG-1 DM = 1 DMG(minimal damage)

Thee plant finally successfully hit Natsu.

Plant

6/20

Natsu

12/13

The Nepent minions, scuttled hurriedly to help their master surround Oikawa. With Nepent 2 to his left, the fruit Variant right in front of him, and Nepent 3 rounding it off on his right, Oikawa pondered a means to get to chase him. Well at least they're closer now. Let's see if this works.. Grinning Oikawa attempted to try the triple kick he had seen in the movies.

#7893 BD: 4 MD: 5 (6 - 1 Evasion) @Nepent 2

#7894 BD: 1 MD: 3 (4 - 1 Evasion) @Fruit Variant Nepent

#7895 BD: 4 MD: 8 (9 - 1 Evasion) @Nepent 3

#7865 LD: 5

Starting from the left, Oikawa ran forward, slid, and jumped. Using the momentum from the slide, he launched a running kick at Nepent 2. However he overshot his kick and went tumbling into the base of a tree behind the Nepents. Nepent 3 arriving at the player first attacked. Lashing at Oikawa with it's whip-like vines, the Nepent connected with its target (Dealt 1 damage).

This isn't good. I'm backed into a corner now. I need to find a way out of this somehow...

HP:

~Oikawa~

HP: 13/15

*3 Base Damage

~Little Nepent 1~ DEAD

*1 Base Damage

~Little Nepent 2~

~Little Nepent 3~

• 2 weeks later...

Natsu looked at the plant he was fighting, knowing he had to finish it off quickly to go help the other thingie in trouble.... What could Natsu do, even when he finished off this stupid plant, there was still nothing he could do, Natsu had not leveled up enough, he was still a pathetic little weakling...... Natsu hurried and threw a quick punch at the plant monster, without a moment's hesitation.

But the plant was quick to dodge, and Natsu threw himself onto the ground, quickly getting up just as fast as he went down and prepared to concentrate a little bit more. Who could be defeated by an inanimate object? Not many. Natsu would stand undefeated. NO MATTER WHAT! "DIE!"

ID:9349

Battle Dice:3+2=5(miss) 0 DMG

Mob Dice:4-1=3(miss) 0 DMG

Natsu

14/15

Plant

6/20

(OOC: HP- 15/ DMG-6 / EVA-1 / DMG MIT- 3/ PAR 1- BD 8~10 / HP STL 1- BD 8~10)

Oikawa looked around. He didn't see an immediate escape. Until he could think of a way to get them to move to a bigger battlefield, he'd have to fight them one by one. Alright you player eating plant creatures of doom. Show me what you are made of! Oikawa rushed to the plant variant. Drawing his rapier, he dashed pass the minions, receiving quite a bit of damage as he rushed through their whip-like assault (Received 2 damage combined). Nearing the Plant Variant, he tightened his grip before piercing creature with a powerful thrust.

The creature dispersed into pixels right before the minions faces. Oikawa swung the imaginary blood from his rapier and turned to face the other two. "Y'all are next!" He picked up his loot and prepared for another attack.

[10042] BD: 7 LD: 11 MD: 4 (5 - 1 EVA)

Nepent 2: [10044] MD: 8 (9 - 1 EVA)

Nepent 3: [10045] MD: 9 (10 - 1 EVA)

~Oikawa~

HP: 11/15 (-2)

~Little Nepent (Fruit Variant)~ DEAD

HP: 0/10 (-6)

*3 Base Damage

~Little Nepent 1~ DEAD

*1 Base Damage

~Little Nepent 2~