[PP-F?] A Bloom in the Valley of Ruin (Keith, Kiru)

Guest Keith

Keith smiled and hugged her back, giving her a little kiss on the neck during the embrace. "Well... We can hope that those guards gave up their search for us. Now we should be able to get to the medical home in no time." He said, sitting up and climbing out of the hay. It was a long relationship the two of them had gone through. They began as enemies, went to rivals, then to friends, partners, and now, a couple. Soon to be married. "Alright, ready to get moving?" He asked Kiru, who was still in the hay. He offered her his hand to help her out and to walk along with.

I nodded m head in agreement. Yeah, I'm sure they've gone back to their posts by now. Hopefully. I swallowed and stood up after I stopped my hug with Keith. Our hands interlocked as I helped myself out of the cart. My foot found a wooden plank that ran horizontally across, I stepped on that then the wooden wheel. I hopped down and gave Keith a sideways smirk. Yeah, let's go. I walked to the end of the alley, still holding his hand, and peeked around the corner. After looking both ways I confirmed that there weren't any guards. The coast is clear. I whispered, still looking around with an alert stare. 

Keith nodded and stepped out of the alley way, keeping along with Kiru as he moved. He scooped the area, seeing no more guards going around. "Okay... It's a clear walk to the medical building." He said, stepping forward and making their way to the building. He moved quietly and quickly, muffling any sounds of pain he produced. It didn't take them long to arrive at the building, and Keith stopped, opening the door and stepping in with Kiru. "Heh.. Took long enough." He said with a smile, looking around the room. The whole area passively increased health. It had fountains that gushed red water, and had large red crystals arranged around, giving the room a healing glow. Keith looked as some of the marks and scrapes began to seal up on his body, and he looked over to Kiru. "You feeling better?"

I trailed behind him without a problem. I was used to the pain that the gash had been producing by now. It stung as I walked but it was nothing intolerable. In fact, I felt much better than when I was straining myself. As we neared the entrance I looked around, waiting for the guards to pop out at a random moment. Instead, we made it inside without any averting eyes on us. I looked around the place, red was the color of almost everything in the room. I hadn't even known this was here so I decided not to be surprised when my wounds began to heal. Yeah I'm feeling great, you? I asked, feeling the pain slowly go away. 

Keith rolled his arms as he felt the pain finally go away. "Well, I don't feel like shishkabob anymore. So I feel awesome!" He said, stretching and smiling to Kiru. "And... There's one more thing we need to take care of today." He said, referring to the wedding plans. There was a lot to go over, and tons of preparations to be made. Keith thought it would be best if they planned here, since no guards would look here and they were safe from harm. "But, ya know, it doesn't have to be a whole big thing. All we really have to do is just push a few buttons..." He said with a shrug, really leaving the wedding options up to Kiru.

Yeah, it feels pretty good not to be constantly poked with sharp objects anymore! I agreed, cracking my knuckles outwards. I relaxed my shoulders and sat down on the ledge of a low window. I crossed my legs and grinned a little. I'm leaving this all up to you really since I don't have anyone that I want to invite. Mostly, I know all of your friends, and you know mine. I think this should be something that you plan, and I approve. You are the master of throwing parties after all. I leaned my head backwards and stared at the ceiling. This is really happening isn't it?

Keith smiled and chuckled slightly, rubbing his nose with his thumb. "Heh heh... You got that right! Well, obviously we're gonna have Azure join us." He said, crossing his arms and thinking slightly. "Huh... And I guess that's probably it. Everyone we really know and trust is in Azure." He said, leaning against the wall. â€‹"...Marriage... When I say it out loud, I don't know to be nervous or excited... It's funny... We used to be at each other's throats, and now we're about to get married. This game has a weird effect on it's players, doesn't it?" He said with a smile, looking at the ground. When they first met, he would've thought marrying her would be completely insane. But now... It just felt right.