[PP-F4] A Snow Day's Out [PM for Invite]

"Honestly I would love to know how you people keep finding me when I have never even set foot in a town yet." Asen admits as he is standing amongst the frozen wasteland being surrounded by four Player Killers brandishing their weapons as Asen has his Xilanvale rested the blade against his shoulder as he didn't seem all that worried. It's become more of everyday thing now, being constantly chased by other players or rather him being on the hunt for other Player Killers who have pretty much done hideous crimes of injustice. When will this cycle ever end, Asen wonders as he is already getting tired of this. "Well what can you expect when you have over 2 million on your head Terror of Death? With you walking wherever you go we will find you, and then we will kill you." One of the orange players cackled a bit as he just smirked at them. "Wow, I didn't realized I had so many fans. So who's up first for an autograph?" Asen bluntly asked them as a joke as they were all eyeing at him like prey for all these guys seem to be in for the money. 'What a bunch of idiots, they have no idea what situation they're putting themselves through either.' Asen thought to himself as the snow had put a thin layer of it on his shoulders of his coat. 

One of the Player Killers who has a sword in his hands goes to try to swing at Asen in a downward arc. However, Asen simply steps to the side and winds up cleaving into the player's chest both evading and countering at the same time sending the fool back on the ground as his health dropped considerably. Not enough to kill the man, but it was just something to tell the guy that Asen wasn't kidding around about this type of situation. "As I said before, I would suggest that you all pack your bags and move along to something else before I run this sword down your throats." He said rather coldly to them, but when it comes to Player Killers sometimes you have to be cold and rough towards them.

Player Killer's Health #1: 3/8 (-5 Damage)

"Heh! Don't kid yourself you shrimp! Even you can be killed by a blade!" The other one who was standing at his flank commented as Asen's eyes turned towards to look at this man from the corner of his eye. "Want me to prove it then?" Asen coldly stated as he slowly turned towards the Player Killer. His main intention is to just scare these guys away, however it seems this tactic is no longer working since he's been using this exact same method to get away from these guys. "If that's the case then why is it every time you threaten the others you can never back up your words through actions?! Sounds pretty cowardly to me." Asen just rolled his eyes as he was starting to get both angry and dark at the same time. Meaning his other personality is starting to kick in. He has warned them time and time again that their lives will be put down like an animal should they continue this meaningless fight. Then just as the struck man finally got up to his feet, one of the others who was in front of him lunged at him with the spear. Asen simply turned his body to the side allowing the spear to brush past his torso as he runs his sword through the man's mouth with the blade coming out from the other side. "I did ask you if you wanted me to prove it. Now you get to be the first victim on my list in a long time." Asen stated with a grin spreading on his face as he now knows in order to both cleanse this world from Player Killers and scare off other players from falling down the treacherous path, he has to prove that he can swiftly end them as quickly as he can spare them. The man with the sword in his mouth grew wide eyed as he remained still. "Goodbye." Asen said the final words before he wrenches his blade free by cleaving out from the top of the man's skull and he shatters like glass upon his health going down. Asen merely chuckled as he embraced his darker wild side that he keeps check on mostly and very rarely shows it. However in order to strike fear into their hearts once more, he more or less has to become a monster to prevent more monsters from falling down this path. Then he turns to the other three as two of them grew sweaty and was trembling slightly since he could hear their armor and weapons clanging a little as he grins at them with evil intent in his eyes and gives an murderous aura about him. "Now, who wishes to die next?"

Player Killer: Killed 1

Player Killer's Health #1: 3/8

One of them who has the eyes of rage on his face runs at Asen and beings he was on Asen's blind side Asen feels a jolt on his body as sticking out from his abdomen was the blade of a straight sword that had ran through him. Asen simply looked down and he still chuckled while looking over his shoulder at the attacker. "Since you're the first in line, I suppose I can cleave you through right?" He stated as he was now a complete opposite of his usual personality. "Honestly, is that all you have? Let me give you a nice presentation on just what your idol Terror of Death can do." Before the raging man could blink, Asen spins on his heel and slices the man's throat open wrenching his sword away from the man's grip. The man simply dropped to his knees just before Asen hovers his sword just before the man's heart. Though his madness and sadistic personality is unleashed on the poor fools, there was a deep sorrow hidden beneath his eyes. 'What gives me the right to end one's life...?' He asked himself mentally as he thrust his sword straight through the man's heart and watched with unsettling pleasure in his eyes. "Now that is how you stab someone, if you're trying to kill someone aim for their vital points. But I suppose that is meaningless now that you're dead." Asen gave the man the last words before he shatters into million pieces. Then he turns to the other two with the sadistic glare. "Do you want to dance too? I can do another dance." He swiped his sword in the air as he held the blade in front of him in their direction. "With your blood raining down on this empty canvas of course." Him chuckling was also unsettling as the remaining two were completely destroyed of confidence. "What... What were we thinking...? There's no way...." One of them began to say as the wounded one started to tear up. "There's no way we can beat him!" Though his sadistic glare and grin was on his face, he started to have hope that this was working and hopefully again that would mean they would quit on being a Player Killer.

Player Killers: Killed 2

Player Killer's Health #1: 3/8

Asen's Health: 39/43 (-4 Damage)

Oikawa had been poking around the outskirts of the 4th floor for quite sometime now. Having become accustomed to the chill of the winds and the soft crunch of the snow beneath his feet. Out on one of his usual meanderings, he came across an interesting sight. Not more than a few hundred feet away he could see what was definitely an orange player. A Player Killer. Surrounding the PKer were four players. Not wanting to get involved, Oikawa watched craziness unfold. What seemed to be a quarrel turned into a digital bloodbath quickly as 2 players were quickly disposed of and one was severely injured. Inching closer and closer, Oikawa wanted to stop the madness that was brewing. However, he didn't have the courage to stop a PKer. So painfully he watched, waiting to see what would happen to the remaining two players. 

What they haven't realized though is that Asen has never struck first, it was always them striking and him returning the favor. Then one of them got bold and stupid at the same time as he stood before Asen and blocked Asen's view of the wounded one as he held his trembling axe in his hands. "Listen! You make a run for it! I... i'll try to hold him off while you go and hide...!" The wounded one was in shock, and seemed to be not moving except taking a lot of short and panicking breaths. 'Well that one sure isn't going anywhere, hopefully they can get the hint that they can both go.' He thought to himself as the axe wielding man charges at Asen hoping to bring his axe down on Asen's head. However, Asen as quick on his feet as he has been, a flash of steel was all the man saw before he realized he wasn't holding his axe anymore. In fact it was now on the snow ground, and with it his arm that has been severed clean on from his body. Now he was in shock for a moment, then he suddenly let's out a yell of agony which was like sounds of sweet music to Asen's corrupted mind as the man collapses on the ground having the decapitated on the man's status as he held the stump of his arm. Then Asen turned his attention to the other wounded man and slowly advances towards him as the man was trying to back away but kept slipping on the snow ground. "No... No... No!" The man began to say as Asen raised his sword and brings it straight down point first. The Player Killer flinched and closed his eyes expecting the horrible outcome. However the man find himself still breathing, so he slowly opens one eye only to be staring with terror into the flashing crimson red eyes staring into his eyes with evil intent written all over his face while his sword was just inches from piercing the man's groin which slowly gets dark as the man turns out to be so scared that he urinate himself. Asen had purposely stabbed the ground instead of the Player Killer solely because he meant to scare them off. "Get out of here." That was all he needed to say in a dark and angry tone as the Player scurries to his feet and helps his remaining friend picking up the axe and together they can off in the snowy fields. Meanwhile, Asen placed his free hand over his face as the aura of malice dies down to nothing but still leaves traces of madness around him.

Player Killers: Killed 2

Player Killers Health #1 #2: 3/8

Asen's Health: 41/45 (CD 10, Battle Healing +2)

Much to his horror, Oikawa stared in disbelief as he witnessed the severing of the uninjured players arm. Holding his own breath, he fought the urge to vomit. I've never seen such grotesque violence, even for a game that doesn't feature blood, that was still pretty gruesome. He continued to look on, as the PKer approached the original wounded one. Holding his sword high, he brought it down on the snow just to the side of the player. Was that mercy? Do PKers actually show mercy? Continuing to observe, he watched as the two players managed to scramble each other up and run off. They didn't just scurry anywhere though. They were heading in his direction. Surely I'll be spotted if I stay where I'm at...What if they ask for my help? What to do? What to do?

Letting out a sigh, the silvery white haired man sits up straight as he takes his hand away from his face which his face is now calm and his eyes doesn't seem to be unsettling let alone reflect all of that hatred just moments before. His crimson red eyes looks down at his sword as even though there was no blood on it since this is just a game, he can still feel the weight increased on his sword as it is now stained with the fact that he just killed other people with it. Asen was giving it some thought as sorrow and grief can be read in his eyes. "Killing is never fun..." He mumbled to himself as he switches his uniform into an all black suit of leather armor that has a hood and even a face mask revealing nothing of his skin except for his ruby red eyes that glares from the thin opening enough for him to see around him.

Meanwhile, the Player Killers were struggling to get away as the one with the severed arm collapsed in the snowy ground. The only one who is pretty much capable of himself at the moment stopped and shouldered the man on his shoulder and slowly carried each other towards a random direction as they were just trying to get away the madman that slew all of their friends in just a matter of seconds. To them it was unreal, yet their overwhelming fear tells them the truth that they should have never gone for the bounty upon Asen's head. "Perhaps..." The severed armed man began to say as the thin man who was carrying his friend on his shoulders turns his head to look at him. "Perhaps we should've just taken the Redemption Quest... That way we can just be done with this whole Player Killer business..." The thin man frowned as he was not sure about that. "That would be impossible, besides you know how far we've come to get this far?" The severed man simply smiled weakly. "And look where it got us... I think we stand more of a chance if we stop killing and robbing other players and just focus on clearing the game..."

Oikawa decided to duck behind a few rocks that was off to his right. Looking over the stones, he could see, the one with the severed arm fall face first into the snow. His companion, slung the players remaining arm over his shoulder and carried him off towards the direction of town. They're PKers too, so they want be able to receive medical attention in the city. Ugh I hope I don't regret this. Opening his inventory, Oikawa took his single potion and tossed it into the snow right in front of the straggling players. The one who still had all his appendages, bent over, picked it up, and examined it. He must have finally figured out what is was, as he gave it to his friend. I know its not much but its the least I could do for not helping. Turning once again to view the PKer who caused all this, Oikawa decided he was in fact going to confront the guy. If things get hairy, I might be able to out run him long enough to enter the town. Stepping out from the confines of the rocks, Oikawa headed towards his doom.

Asen blinked before he simply sheaths his sword at his belt of his left side as he slowly turns on his heel with his hands tucked in his pockets as the snow slowly falls on his shoulders leaving a thin layer of it at its place. His feet softly sinks into the snow ground as he begins to walk his path to somewhere else. Anywhere but here as he doesn't notice the player approaching him either though his cursor suddenly disappears since he toggles his <<Hiding Skill>>. Wouldn't help much in Oikawa's case since he already knows where Asen is, but it helps his presence not be known at a far distance.

Using the cloak of the snow for some small cover, Oikawa followed the figure as he walked off. Picking up his pace, he seemed to be closing the distance, but for some reason the PKer became harder to see. Maybe its the snow affecting my vision. Pushing the thought aside, Oikawa continued to follow the player for a bit. Finally building up all the courage he had, Oikawa shouted at the man, "Hey! You in the cloak, turn around." 

A little afraid of what might happen next, Oikawa secretly drew his sword just in case things got ugly. What am I even going to say to him? Stop hurting people? Yeah right. If that was his intentions, he wouldn't be a PKer now would he. Gah people like him irritate me, preying on the weak for their own gains and pleasures. Mind running rampant, Oikawa braced himself for the eventual conflict.

Asen's feet stopped as he was being addressed from behind. 'Not another one.' He thought to himself as he thought he got rid of the Players and hoped that if there were any others nearby would get the hint that attacking him would be a bad idea. Eventually Asen slowly turns around, his figure covered mostly in black thanks to his armor with a thin sheet of snow on his shoulders and some patches of it at the ends of his coat. Looking at the Player from the corner of his eye and from under the hood as his face was covered in a dark face mask leaving only his eyes and part of his temples visible. Asen sees that this was a green player, which tells Asen that this player has never laid a hand on another player in a ruthless act before almost right off the bat. His eyes were a bit calm and casual with a hint of sorrow deep inside them as he looked the player up and down for a bit.

The figure slowly turned around. Not much was visible as his black, snow-covered, cloak and face mask hid everything. Aside from his glowing eyes, one could not accurately describe any physical features of the guy. Now using all the strength he had to keep his legs from running him towards a safe place such as the town Oikawa, addressed the figure. 

"Why do people like you exist? All you do is ruin and end the lives of others! People like you irritate me. Constantly harassing and murdering other players as you see fit. What do you even gain from such actions? Notoriety? Infamy? What do those things matter in a game where our survival depends on clearing floors out, not each other? How can you be so heartless? Those other guys weren't any better than you, but in one way at least they were PKing for the right reason. To dispose of higher leveled assholes such as yourself" 

Inhaling deeply, Oikawa tightened his stance in advance. If he had provoked the guy he wanted to be able to at least protect himself until he was capable of escaping.

The man simply appeared to be unfazed as he listened to the player's ranting. Asen has dealt with these confrontations a few times before, but never were they so straight forward and in worst cases reckless on their words. Luckily for this player, Asen lost the vibe to even put up a fight as he was done holding a sword for a while. "I gain nothing from it, though the fame was merely a side effect that happened on its own accord." Asen admits as he looked in front of him which was nothing but a barren wasteland with mounds of snow located here and there with some half covered rocks. Then his piercing red eyes turns to meet the player's once again. "As for those idiots, i'm afraid you got the wrong idea as in fact you got it backwards. But of course who listens to a killer that is no better than they are when they were the ones who started the fight." Not making a move or even showing any signs of hostility as he was remembering the cause of how his life became this way. "Believe what you will, though I would suggest you put that sword away if you lack the need to kill." It was more of a warning as Asen was still speaking in a calm tone.

Taken aback by the player's calm demeanor, Oikawa listened while he spoke. Letting every word flow through his mind, Oikawa replied. " I f you gain nothing from it then why do you do it? And backwards ? Yes I saw them attack first but explain how I have it all backwards?" Since the player was showing no hostility, Oikawa lessened his guard but didn't put away his weapon.

Maybe I shouldn't have done this. Maybe I should've just stayed hidden behind that rock. Or even just continued my stroll and acted like nothing ever happened. Why do I put myself in such careless situations?

"The reason why those men are sent to collect my head is because i'm what some now still call me Terror of Death. The reason is simply because I took down several of their Dark Guilds and now they are planning on revenge on me. So in a sense it's greed driving these men to their graves." Asen spoke calmly once again as he still stood in place as the snow has covered a small layer of it on his hood. "As for what I really hope to achieve from all of this is... peace... and forgiveness too." He admits as he was painfully aware of the damage of his actions, but he felt that it was unjust to let these killers roam around freely killing whoever they choose.

Oikawa let the words sink in. Glancing about the snow he thought for a bit before replying. Terror of Death? What does that even mean? Taking down several Dark Guilds? Like a vigilante? He bends the rules but it seems he's the do-gooder of it all. Well if he was as ruthless as I made him out to be, wouldn't he have attacked already? Ehh so many questions... Not enough information. Let's start with the first few.

Finally breaking his chain of thoughts, Oikawa finally spoke. "Why do the call you Terror of Death? And these Dark Guilds are they PK groups?

"The Terror of Death is the nickname they started to call me after I took down a certain guild that used to go by the name Sleeping Horsemen. A ridiculous name since they never rode a horse in their lives. But yes Dark Guilds are basically guilds full of Player Killers relentlessly attacking innocent players. The Sleeping Horsemen held a total number of one hundred and twelve Player Killers, of course I took them out little by little relentlessly but I was given that nickname as an omen for all Player Killers and all would-be Player Killers. I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't heard of it until now though. Though the exact number of players that fell to my hands has been lost count over two hundred including those two just a few minutes ago. Since that time the number of Player Killers have actually dimmed to almost extinction. Now the only Player Killers that remains are a bunch of new Killers or really crafty ones that stays solo and is smart on not getting caught. There's hardly any Dark Guilds anymore, except for the last one known as Sabre Cat. They are more assassins and will not hesitate to kill if its for the money." Asen gave a thorough explanation to the player as he pretty much answered any future questions the player might ask as possible.

So he is a vigilante of sorts. Satisfied more or less with the answer, Oikawa sheathed his rapier. "Allow me to apologize for my terrible behavior and disgusting choice of words. I didn't know anything about these guilds beforehand, and if what you say is true, then that means I'm in the wrong for verbally assaulting you. For that I apologize. It seems the players of Aincrad owe you a debt more than anything but instead, they place a bounty on your head."  Holding out his hand, not even thinking rather just acting, "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Oikawa. Oikawa-The Faint. Your name would be?

Asen hesitated at first for his instincts were screaming that this was a trap, though that is more of a defensive mechanism he created in his mental state and it kept him alive at this point. Regardless he ignores his instincts as he takes his hand out of his pocket which holds a pick of what appears to be a stinger of sorts that slips inside his sleeve as he clasped Oikawa's hand. "There's really no need to apologize to me. Frankly I'm just grateful you didn't strike at me so in essence I thank you for that as well. The name is just Asen, and it is a pleasure to meet you Oikawa."